Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 5 [Villagers Win]

Started by Autumn Sativus, July 02, 2009, 01:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

Please see the Game Rules & Explanation to see the rules and roles of the game.

My Edits to the Rules:
Healer - May use their power once per player, per game. Heal has a 50% chance of working as determined by my dice.

Players:
  • Aiden
  • Josietta
  • Kipoc
  • Kitsu
  • LadySky
  • Evil Pixie
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Rockin
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Scott
  • Sir Desan
  • Teno

Remaining Roles:
  • 3/7 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 0/4 Werewolves
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Ryven

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Scott

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Saku

I'm in! Maybe I can be a bad guy for once in my life ... lol
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Teno

Kip

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Kitsu

Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

DarkAngel

I'm in , If you don't mind bad grammer

Rockin

I'll play saffron

this time I'll learn my lesson >>

Josietta

I'd love to play but I won't be on from later tonight until Tuesday evening. So if that's an issue, please let me know now. I can wait til the next one if needs be.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Autumn Sativus

Alright, that's everyone. :-) I'm going to wait until the previous game ends to begin the new one, so you'll be hearing from me when that happens!
Us against the world

Kanrya

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Kanrya on July 11, 2009, 07:17:05 AM
sign me up
Sorry, we already have all the members we can take for this round. But if you'd like you can go on the list for the next?
Us against the world

Aiden

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Teno

We already filling out the one after the next game?

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Teno on July 11, 2009, 05:40:44 PM
We already filling out the one after the next game?
I'm giving people who didn't get in to this game first opportunity for the next.
Us against the world

Teno

ah, gotcha.

EDIT: triple figure post count. Go me.

Autumn Sativus

As the new group of weary travelers arrive in the small and abandoned town of Miller’s Hollow, they feel that something has happened in this town that never should have. A deep fog covers the ground as they make their way to the middle of the town, noticing the body of a hairy mass, almost wolf-like in appearance, hanging from a tree. Some quiet murmurs run through the people as they begin to wonder exactly what had caused the previous inhabitants of the town to leave in such a hurry as not even to lock their doors.

Too exhausted from the long hours of travelling, and uncomfortable rest that they’d received as of late, the group didn’t think twice about beginning to settle themselves into the homes around them. Some paired up to ensure that they were not alone, while others embraced the chance at having some time alone.

It would seem that not all of those arriving in Miller’s Hollow on that evening would be as they appeared, though. One of those among the group was busy with their mystics, scrying upon one of the others. Another was waiting patiently, herbs in hand, for the moment that something would go wrong. Two were quietly curling up together, their trust for one another far exceeding any natural human bond.

And as the new villagers of the small town of Miller’s Hollow find sleep in the beds of previous owners, something was happening to others. They were not falling asleep, but rising out of their beds once the rest were asleep to find their bodies grown and furry. Leaving their new found homes, they find the others that have experienced this, deciding to band together to ensure their safety. It would not be long before they would catch a whiff of one of the villagers, their newfound bloodlust taking over their bodies as they bound off in search of the source of the delicious smell.

Remaining Players:
  • Aiden
  • Josietta
  • Kipoc
  • Kitsu
  • LadySky
  • LittlePixieGirl
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Rockin
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Scott
  • Sir Desan
  • Teno

Roles:
  • 7 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 4 Werewolves

Note that roles were drawn randomly. They have nothing to do with previous games, please do not bring up previous games as points of discussion.

Any random chatter should go to the Tavern of Ghosts. This is also where those who have died in the game can chat. Please don’t chat about the game, as anyone can read it.

Please include the GM in any game-related discussion. (Add me to your PM recipients, etc.)

[[You should be getting your role PMs shortly.

The overwhelming majority of you have asked for me to start this game, so here we go. =) ]]
Us against the world

LadySky

LadySky poked her head into the door of a little hut located at the center of town. The room smelled musty and stale but seemed cozy. She walked around the little room and though it was not much more than a hut she could see the potential for a lovely room to live in. Letting out a long sigh she went to work on the little place.

Hours later she stood and observed her little hut with pride and contentment. A fire blazed in the overly large fireplace, the bed had freshly washed sheets and a lovely quilt upon it, the windows sparkled and not a trace of dust could be found. The smell of baking bread wafted out of the open kitchen window and LadySky was nice and clean herself having just indulged in the surprisingly large bathtub she had discovered.

Sitting before the fire she brushed her log red hair till it dried and sprang up in curls all about her. Slipping into the fresh nightgown she had unpacked from her belongings she climbed into bed and fell asleep with a smile upon her lips. Tomorrow she would look into finding fresh fruits and other supplies that she could use to bake for the towns people.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.