The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by Inkidu, January 11, 2011, 09:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

I got admit that I liked the scene with the mudcrabs.

Inkidu

Quote from: Shjade on February 12, 2012, 08:32:12 PM
Um. If you have to escape, you've already been imprisoned.

You're supposed to never be imprisoned by not getting caught.

Tch, sloppy criminals, making the rest of us look bad.
You can't be a world-famous escape artist if you can't break out of a jail properly. I'm only caught because I want to be caught.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Shjade

Quote from: Inkidu on February 13, 2012, 03:05:38 PM
You can't be a world-famous escape artist if you can't break out of a jail properly. I'm only caught because I want to be caught.
Protip: world-famous escape artists meticulously pre-plan their stunts BEFORE jumping into them. This is so they can find out things like "there's no way to escape" before they put themselves in the position of needing to escape. :3
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Shjade on February 13, 2012, 03:49:12 PM
Protip: world-famous escape artists meticulously pre-plan their stunts BEFORE jumping into them. This is so they can find out things like "there's no way to escape" before they put themselves in the position of needing to escape. :3

Protip:  That is real life, not a glitched  game.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Mister Grimm

I used to be a world-famous escape artists, but then I took an arrow to the need during one of my routines.

Okay, that was horrible. xD;

Anyways, I disliked how broken pickpoketing was to level up. >:
But I liked how fun it was to go around town like a badass and stealing everyone's weapons and clothing off their own backs.
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Mister Grimm

I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Callie Del Noire

I always get caught pick pocketing.

Sabby

Typical. Install a bajillion amateur made mods, never a compatibility issue whatsoever. Bethesda releases their own texture pack? GAME FUCKING IMPLODES.

Chris Brady

You...  Expected otherwise, Sabby?

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Inkidu

Quote from: Shjade on February 13, 2012, 03:49:12 PM
How can you call yourself the world's best escape artist if you can't do it on the fly? I'm sorry I was stealing that diamond Mr. Whitrun Guard Eighty Four, but could you do me a solid?

Could you let me duck down the back alley put on the adrenaline burst, run around a few times to pull the guards away from the main gate, shoot out the main gate, jack the nearest horse and ride off to Solitude where I can begin my spree of crime once more just once to see if I got it right?

Sure.

Kthankbai!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

TheHappyMoonkin

Just started playing the game tonight  ;D

"See! sweet and sound she sleeps in granny's bed, between the paws of the tender wolf."
Ons and Offs  |  RP Search

Anjasa

Aww, you have a Meiles and Yari icon!

Inkidu

Never play a mage game and a straight up warrior game, and then go play a thief game. I've got such a bad case of play-style burn I'm getting killed by mud crabs. To be fair, I was nearly dead when I stepped on it.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Inkidu on February 14, 2012, 04:24:45 PM
Never play a mage game and a straight up warrior game, and then go play a thief game. I've got such a bad case of play-style burn I'm getting killed by mud crabs. To be fair, I was nearly dead when I stepped on it.

Unless your playing your warrior AS a Mage/Thief.  I basically double cast healing, left it on the walked off for an hour to level up my light armor.  Having a 90+ one hand makes for NICE backs tabs with invis to help your steath skill ups. I've backstabbed giants (but their damn tattletail mammoths spot me before I can got them. )

Inkidu

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on February 14, 2012, 06:20:41 PM
Unless your playing your warrior AS a Mage/Thief.  I basically double cast healing, left it on the walked off for an hour to level up my light armor.  Having a 90+ one hand makes for NICE backs tabs with invis to help your steath skill ups. I've backstabbed giants (but their damn tattletail mammoths spot me before I can got them. )
I just wanted to play a straight sneaky guy for once.

My list of games is as such:

Imperial ranger (bow, sneak, light armor, one-handed, block, and illusion) more or less. Basically, played him like Aragorn if he took tips from Legolas.
Breton mage (I traded illusion for speech, works actually)
Nord Juggernaut (Basically everything warrior with a focus on two handed and the elemental furry shout) when you get level three and sweep they fall like flies.
Redguard thief (traded the 100 alchemy for 50 of smithing and other skills)

My next game is going to be a my take on a a spell-sword or witch hunter.

Alteration, restoration, conjuration, one hand, block, light armor (might go unarmored and use enchanting in place of for bonuses on clothing and jewelery) sneak and illusion. Probably a high elf, dark elf, or maybe an animal race. I don't typically play them though.

Shjade

Started a new character to try out sword + shield combat (with archery as necessary, mostly for dragons and some mages that just won't stay in melee range).

This is made more challenging by not wearing armor.

Aww yeah, you go, Caska.
◕/◕'s

Oneiros

My first character was meant to be a Nord juggernaut, but I ended up shooting things with arrows most of the time. Around level 42 I realized "Wait, I'm doing this wrong!" and started over with a wood elf. I'm weird like that.

Callie Del Noire

I got to admit.. the Nord Juggernaught (with me it was sword & board) is a fun approach.

Of course now that I got like 300+ health and 90 1-hand I'm having fun sneaking up on things and shanking them. With the right enchants.. Destruction and Illusions cost me 0 mana.. so I'm having fun being a sneaky (but destructive) mage.

SinXAzgard21

I play a  conjur/illusion thief....  It is fun, no need to carry a weapon.

Chris Brady

Gimme heavy Armour, gimme a two hander, and I shall be unto a reaper on mine foes!

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on February 15, 2012, 12:54:22 PM
I play a  conjur/illusion thief....  It is fun, no need to carry a weapon.

agreed. I did that too. Two whole instances. bound swords and bows are LOTS of fun. Got some awesome stealth shanks.

Inkidu

Started my witch hunter game. Picked dark elf. I never knew those conjured weapons were so cool! When I get silent spellcasting it's on! Stealth dagger from nowhere!

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on February 15, 2012, 01:24:13 PM
agreed. I did that too. Two whole instances. bound swords and bows are LOTS of fun. Got some awesome stealth shanks.

Along with illusions cost reduced by 100%

Shjade

Quote from: Inkidu on February 15, 2012, 05:48:54 PM
Started my witch hunter game. Picked dark elf. I never knew those conjured weapons were so cool! When I get silent spellcasting it's on! Stealth dagger from nowhere!
Except there's no Bound Dagger spell. Sword, battleaxe, bow.
◕/◕'s