Father 2 - 46 to 54 [Isengard]
Mother 2 - 42 to 46 [Anna Katrine]
Oldest Daughter - 21 to 22 [Zhu Que]
Oldest Son - 19 to 20 [MagicalPen]
Youngest Daughter - 16 to 18 [Sketcherella]

The Relations:
-Father 1 and Mother 2 are Siblings and have Incest
-Father 2 and Mother 1 are Siblings and have Incest
-The parents of both families married because of the common incest and engage in it whenever they can.

Character Rules:
-You are allowed a second character if you play either the Mother or the Aunt
-Males play Males, Females play Females

The Brown Family (Family 1) and the Smith Family (Family 2) live on opposite sides of the country and only see each other a few times a year. Both families are very similar, all their children of similar age, and have always gotten along together. This year is a different year then most as the families have found the time to go on a vacation together. And to top that off, the parents are deciding how to introduce their children to the long family tradition of Incest. This year, they are going to:

A Winter Resort!

The two families have rented out a Ranch in Colorado, high up in the mountains. It is quiet and secluded, on hundreds of acres, and has a million things for the families to do! They can nordic ski around the property, or trek up to an isolated log cabin on the side of the mountain for some privacy. The barn has a dozen snowbiles too, and the pond has frozen over allowing for ice-skating.

The main lodge is large, with all sorts of entertainment from a bowling alley to a movie theatre. One of the outbuildings is a spa - complete with a pool, sauna, hot tub and massage room (though no one brought a masseuse!). Another building acts as a guest house, providing additional rooms if they're needed.

If there is enough female interest in this game, I may allow some one to bring along their Girlfriend (and someone to bring a Boyfriend if there is interest) but only ONCE all the other roles are filled.
At this stage, only FEMALES can express interest in playing 2 roles in this game.

If you're interest in this - and I know details are lacking - please state your DESTINATION PREFERENCE and the role(s) you'd be interested in playing!

FEEL FREE to contact current members to work out backstory.

Those interested in playing the Wives need to get in contact with both their husbands and their brothers to work out backstory.

CURRENTLY SEEKING: (in order of Need)

Oldest Son - Family 1
Youngest Son - Family 1

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

NSFW Image Scenes

Accepted Characters:
The Brown Family

John Brown, Father - MagicalPen

Name: John Brown
Family: Family 1
Role: Father
Picture(s):
NSFW

Background and Personality: John Brown is an Alpha Male. From a young age, he was highly aggressive and forward. He liked the physical kind of sports and worked out often. In High-School, he was a star linebacker on the team, known for his big hits. Girls of all ages threw themselves at him but it was his Mother who taught him everything he knew about sex. At the age of 16 she had found him with his first girlfriend on her knees, sucking his cock. John didn't know that his mother had watched at the time, but that night, his mother came to him and promised to teach him everything he could ever want to know about sex and pleasure. For the rest of highschool, no matter which girls he dated, he always fucked with his mother two to three times a week.

He seemed destined for College and possibly the NFL as well, however John had another calling in life: the Army. It was exactly the sort of thing for him though it meant being away from his family more often then not. The physical aspect of bootcamp was enjoyable and he excelled in almost every category. In short order, he had his Ranger, Airborne, and Special Forces badges after going through intense training that made him feel alive. Working with Special-Ops means he cannot give details on his service, but he has since retired from the service though still occasionally acts as a Consultant. He currently runs a very profitable Private Guard operation, employing former soldiers and servicemen, with clients ranging from politicians to billionaires seeking personal security. The legalization of pot in several states has increased the demand for his firms services as well.

Sexual Kinks:John has always been very open sexually, incest a common theme growing up in his family. Once it had become more open, he had fucked all of his Aunts and female Cousins at some point. He is open to most things and has experimented a lot sexually.
Other Information:

Rachel Brown, Mother - Rel Mayer
Name: Rachel Brown
Family: Family 1
Role: Mother
Picture(s):
NSFW

Never been able to outgrow the 'party girl' inside of her

Background and Personality: Considering that their parents were extremely open about their sexual endeavors, Rachel has never been shy toward matters of sex. Ever since her first orgasm she became addicting, searching for anything and everything that could give her the best climax of her life! Although, she was a sharp contrast to her brother in the Police Force. She had a much more rebellious side to life, and the lust for a good time and party! Naturally she found herself hanging out with jocks and fraternities. Knowing that they had the hottest men and the best parties. Even if Rachel was the life of the party, she found her high school sweetheart John and they got married before he was shipped off to the army. A child came after, but life was only getting started.

Rachel is a quirky one. Always willing to give into temptation and lure others into her web of sexual adventures. She doesn't care for law or politics, but keeps up to date with celebrity news. When it comes to sexuality she tends to stay dominant, but there are a few men in her life that she submits for--her husband and her brother. Se dresses young and wears similar clothes to her daughter, and loves it when people ask if her and her daughter are sisters.
Sexual Kinks: Rachel enjoys pain, biting, slapping, giving and receiving oral, anal sex, rough sex, and cumplay. (Anything is on the table, with the exception of scat and bestiality.)
Other Information: O&Os

Kiera Brown, Oldest Daughter - Red Eve
Name: Kiera
Family: Brown
Role: Oldest daughter
Picture(s):
Background and Personality: Kiera is a fun-loving party girl. In high school, she always got passing grades, but he real interests lay outside of the purely academical. She liked to party and she was very active in the cheerleading squad and the pep squad. In spite of her partying ways, she was a mostly good daughter who managed to get into college after all. She just finished her freshman year and is looking forward to reconnecting with her own family as well as with her aunt, uncle and cousins.
Sexual Kinks: Kiera is fairly sexually experienced for her age. This was already the case before she departed for college but she has made it her quest on campus to experience as much new stuff as possible, including sexually. So she has a reputation of being something of an “easy” girl already. She has mostly fucked guys her age, though she did also go through a short, two week tryst with an assistant professor.
Other Information:
additional NSFW pictures

The Smith Family

Justin Smith, Father - Isengard
Name: Justin Smith
Family:Family 2
Role:Father
Picture(s):
nsfw

Background and Personality: Justins parents were always very open about thier sexuality, it was not an uncommon sight to see one or both of them in the nude or even partially aroused when he and his sister were growing up. It was no secret what games they played in the bedroom, and at times their mother would have been dressed in fetish wears. It was only Natural that a short while after his father passed away when he was 16, that he took over as his mothers Dom.

Much like his Brother in law, Justin devoted most of his life to a higher calling. While John served abroad Justin chose to become a Police officer and protect his city. With additional schooling he eventually made detective and even went through the swat training to better handle the realities of serving as some of the Cities Finest. After he met his wife and settled down he looked for a safer job out of the streets, now handling things behind the lines and still doing his best to protect the cities inhabitants.
Sexual Kinks:Justin delights in taking charge, though outside the bedroom he is a kind individual, inside he will take them by the hair and guide you to exactly where he wants them. He was also introduced to the BDSM scene and is not unfamiliar with rope play, wax and other ways to spice things up.
Other Information: backstory subject to change once Wife comes on board.

Emily Brown Smith, Mother - Anna Katrine

Name: Emily Smith
Family: Family 2
Role:Mother
Picture(s):

Background and Personality: Growing up with John she would often peek whenever her big brother had girlfriends over. She was fairly young when her parents caught her peeking at them as well. When she too came of age she was introduced to the pleasures of sex by her parents. Her father was her first and her mother would be her second, cementing her appetite for both sexes. She is far more passive and submissive than her brother and enjoys being taken by someone who knows what they want.

While her brother went to the army, Emily instead went to college and got a degree in chemistry. Aside from her many experiements while she was there she managed to land a job at a somewhat succesful pharmaceutical company as a research assistant. Now many years later, she is a part of the board and enjoys a stable life. Of course her husband and family helps to keep it interesting. She hopes to introduce her children to the family tradition during their trip together.
Sexual Kinks:Multiple partners, being dominated, clothed sex
Other Information:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Additional NSFW images

Destiny Smith, Oldest Daughter - Zhu Que

Name: Destiny Smith
Family: Family 2
Role: Oldest Daughter - Family 2
Picture(s):
Some NSFW

Background and Personality: From a young age Destiny was rebellious. She did well in school, but always acted up, like something was missing. She seemed to almost crave getting punished and grounded. She would push limits all the time, though when one of her parents put their foot down and meant it, she listened. It wasn't praise she listened to, not really, it was the punishment.

She made it through middle and high school with only minor infractions, no issues with the law, just a bit mouthy and aggressive. She got her belly piercing in high school, and it was when she got her first tattoo on her foot that it started to seem like she was going off the deep end. It was at the end of high school and when she went off to college that she started staying away from the family, almost like she was hiding from them. She would stay out at night to party and would come home drunk. This happened regularly until she was able to get into the dorms at college.

She went to study photography, but once there, she got into modeling. She died her hair from its natural brown, to any color she could. Several more tattoos and piercings later, modeling turned into underwear modeling, then nude modeling. It didn't take long for it to evolve from there when one of the girls she'd experimented with decided they should start doing sex modeling. Destiny became a kink model, with some videos of her sitting tied up. No sex, just listening to someone talk down to her while she sat there in bondage, unable to move.

When she learned that the family was going to go on a trip with their close extended family, Destiny refused, saying she had to work. That was when her father let her know he knew what she did while away for school.

Sexual Kinks: Bondage, punishment, being treated lowly before commanded what to do. Open to trying all sorts of new things.
Other Information: Destiny is going to be super open and kinda freaky. She isn't as surprised by the incestuous nature of her family, and definitely not as opposed as she acts at first. This means I'm pretty open to playing anything with her, just shoot me a message if it isn't already covered on my O/Os and preferences.

Richard Smith, Son- MagicalPen

Name:
Family:Family 2
Role: Oldest Son
Picture(s):
NSFW

Background and Personality: Despite his impressive size and and muscles, all inherited through good family genes, Richard is harmless as a fly. The only sport he does are Cycling in the summer, and Nordic Skiing in the winter where possible. Both sports that are for solo people. If he is not out riding, he is often found either writing or playing video games - even doing the latter with his little sister, whom he is quite close with. Like her, he is a bit on the shy and quiet side of things though is often seen as quite friendly. He has had a girlfriend or two but nothing very serious.

He is finishing up his last year of highschool, not quite sure what college he wants to go to or what he wants to major in. 'Video Games' is too broad of a subject afterall.
Sexual Kinks: Richard still wants to explore things sexually and is not very experienced.
Other Information:

Chloe Smith, Youngest Daughter - Sketcherella
Name: Chloe Smith
Family: Smith
Role: Youngest daughter
Picture(s):
NSFW

Background and Personality: Chloe's always been a bit introverted and shy. She's bookish and quiet, focusing her attention on school and extracurriculars rather than boys or partying. She had played piano and danced ballet since she was very young, and is in her school's honor band, as well as looking to audition for a prestigious dance academy over the summer. Despite all of this, she feels like her life is passing her by, and is starting to act out against her parents' high expectations of her, and is hoping that one of her more rebellious cousins might help her break out of her shell a little during this vacation.
Sexual Kinks: Chloe is a virgin, but very eager to dip her toes into the water, so to say.
Other Information:

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Character Information:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Picture(s):[/b]
[b]Background and Personality:[/b]
[b]Sexual Kinks:[/b]
[b]Other Information:[/b]

All character sheets MUST be sent to me via PM.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

sketcherella

I might be interested in the youngest daughter in the second family; with option two!

RedEve

Up to play one of the daughters, if you'll have me.

I'd prefer the mountain location. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

MagicalPen

Updated with spoken-for roles AND eliminated OPTION 1. Game will be played at a Winter Resort.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Isengrad

You know what, I'm willing to come in as one of the Fathers. And option 2 would have been my pick anyway, Room for some hot tubbing :P

original artwork by karabiner

MagicalPen

First two profiles up. Feel free to message with questions.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Denimgiant

Posting Interest! Will get profile up and PM to OP when done.

Interested in playing Brown family oldest son.

Update: Sent
God's had his coffee, all's right in the world.

I have an F-list!

MagicalPen

Added more profiles.

In serious need of the Mother/Sisters right now!

Putting a hold on any more male characters at this stage.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Anna Katrine

I am interested in playing one of the mothers.

I can work up a character when I get home later today :)

MagicalPen

Perfect :)

Ideally need the other mother now.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

If you read the first post, that query is answered there.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated first post with current needs, in order of need. Also updated with additional accepted character.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

WildStallionNYC

I'd love to play the youngest son of family 1.

Let me know if it's still open and I'll write up a character.

MagicalPen

Still seeking those female roles first at this point.

Hopefully getting this game rolling on the weekend.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Rel Mayer

I'm interested in the mother role for the Brown family!

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Rel Mayer

Quote from: MagicalPen on February 10, 2016, 08:31:15 PM
Shoot me a profile ASAP!

Going to try and complete it tonight. Reading up on the other characters!

sketcherella

If anyone wants to sort out relationships/dynamics with Chloe before we get the game started, shoot me a pm! I love to plot (:

MagicalPen

Either of the mothers want to claim a second character and go with the Oldest Daughter Family 2?

Also - for those guys interested, I've updated the open roles. Feel free to apply.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Anna Katrine

I am afraid that I am terrible at playing multiple roles in one RP. It always tends to ruin it.

I'll send you a message when I get home sketcherella :)

MagicalPen

Updated the list with taken characters.

Stallion - still interested in youngest son?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

WildStallionNYC

Quote from: MagicalPen on February 12, 2016, 09:57:50 AM
Updated the list with taken characters.

Stallion - still interested in youngest son?

yup, would LOVE to still play the youngest son.  Should I send in a character sheet?

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry