Looking for - part two

Started by Naiayur, June 27, 2009, 05:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiayur

okay so the first attempt kinda blew so let's try this again, keeping in mind that I would prefer both a male -character- (rl sex of the player doesn't matter to me) and a some what verbose player.

Story one - The Woofer
I've got in my head that I do want to have at least one game with a werewolf. Kidnapping, rape, brutality and all that fun stuff, it doesn't necessarily have to be a long game but if it developes into such, bonus. Really a prolonged rape (maybe a series of days) would be preferable. This would include both human and crinos form, bondage and maybe some bdsm during the day light hours. The rest is negotiable.

Story two - Inside the box
Got a yen for a Hellraiser scene, looking for an individual to play pinhead or a similar character character. Rape would be an asset but is not required. Mostly looking for some interesting torture but again, I'm open to discussion.

Story three - Lies my father told me
A man goes from rags to riches over night... With the help of the abyss. In return he must give his first born to a demon as payment 'intact' on the eve of her 20th birthday.

I realize the story ideas aren't very long or intact but I hate over planning, gaming never turns out the way you think it will. Pm me if you're interested. Thank you.
What is done out of love takes place beyond good and evil.

Ons and Offs

Naiayur

What is done out of love takes place beyond good and evil.

Ons and Offs