News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Just an idea M seeks Fs

Started by @nthony, November 06, 2010, 08:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@nthony

Sports Coach

Being a bit of a runner myself, I had an idea while out today. My character is a successful sports coach; either, soccer, gymnastics or athletics, and has a small group of girls to coach in the evenings. Some of the girls need a bit more attention from the coach than others on form, skills ect. Maybe even some of the girls have personal problems they take to the coach. Anyway the culmination is that a few of the girls get jealous when they find out that the coach is sleeping with one of the girls. They may decide to take it out on the girl, or they could decide to turn coaches attention elsewhere. Anyway, I'd like to see this develop into multiple complex relationships, with threesomes or more-somes between the girls and the coach. Looking for 2-3 girls to make it work

General Pairings

Step-father/father x Daughter/stepdaughter
Vicar x Choir girl
Gambler x prize - thinking that I gain you in some payment for a gambling debt
Teacher x Student
Client x lapdancer
Photographer x model

Obito Uchiha

This is a great idea but if you would like to have multiple people you should put in the Group Requests since i think it would really catch peoples attention. though i wouldn't mind playing one of the girls if you didn't wanna develop into more then maybe 2 i could try and play 2 people
If you add my Yahoo IM account please place a message saying that your from this site when friend requesting, Thanks

Role Play Thread