Wheel of Time setting (M looking for F).

Started by Last of the Great Mikeys, November 04, 2010, 10:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last of the Great Mikeys

Hello all. I have a desire for a Wheel of Time game, at which the title of this thread may have hinted. The core idea is this: I play a Borderlander screwed over by the Aes Sedai with White Tower and Amyrlin sanction (official or unofficial is up for debate). He survives the screwjob because, while all borderlanders can fight he happened to be a blademaster and, being the humble sort, had kept it quiet. Somehow he learned and got proof, not evidence, but actual proof, that this is what had happenned. All he had to do was confront an Aes Sedai with political pull in the tower and get them to try and say it and the whole thing can be exposed. What that proof is and the nature of the screwjob are negotiable.

I would play the blademaster. You would play the Aes Sedai. I'd like to hear what your character's connection to mine would be. Perhaps sent to hunt him down and silence him. Perhaps to simply reign him in or forcibly bond him. Maybe to convince him that it was nothing personal and that he was no longer a target so exposing the secret would only cause unnessesary damage. Maybe to bribe him. In any case, dealing with him is a moderate priority of the Tower because of the damage it would do to the Tower's "benevolent" reputation in the Borderlands. They are a lot less worried about the damage further South for fairly obvious reasons, I think, to those of you who have a decent understanding of the setting.

So, who's interested?