Ideas[Females wanted] *updated!*

Started by Jecht, September 10, 2009, 12:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

Ok I just got an idea for an interesting plot.

-The Dom-
The student (me) is very cocky and very well known with the ladies for his "abilities".At his last school he was framed for rape when he tried to save a teacher from a group of buys. He ends up being transferred to a new school where he doesn't care what people think about him. He becomes well known for his "abilities" with the ladies.After seeing his teacher being naughty in her classroom after class, He blackmails his teacher into being his personal slave. This could have anything from [VAN]-L[BON]. Also it could have toys involved.

-The sub-
The Student is fairly new at his new school and he's very shy. He always gets picked on and when he thinks he gets the girl, it ends up being a horrible prank. Soon enough, he meets (your character) and she shows him how to be more confident. She takes control of him and he enjoys it for the most part. This could have [VAN]-L[BON]. I might be willing to try some new things in this one.

-Masked Romance-
I'm thinking this takes place in either 1800 or 1700s. Matt is a poor guy that has a huge crush on a girl (your character) but she is in a very rich family. She is getting married to another guy but she is only doing it because her father wants her to. Matt is too afraid to talk to her but one night at a masquerade, she meets a charming guy but doesn't know who it is.  Of course it's Matt. Because of the masks, she doesn't know who he is.
Sooner or later, she finds out who he really is.
(this would be strictly romance and maybe sexual themes if we take it that far. Basically it would be Matt trying to win her love.)

-Masked vigilante-
Lance dreamed of being with his dream girl. But Lance was just a poor delivery boy.
Once day when he s taking a package to someone, it explodes and kills many people except Lance doesn't die. He is put into the hospital only to find out he now has superpowers. His powers?Electricity.
Of course having powers he has to save people and use it for good. Can he balance college, school, a job and now being a super hero? On top of all that, the girl he has a crush on is starting to talk to him.
(Even if we decide to finish the story, I would like to continue it with another girl, maybe in another RP or something.)

-Masked Love-
It's near Halloween and all of the popular kids in college are going to a costume party. Zeke, on the other hand, is not invited, but that's not going to stop him! He finds a good costume and manages to get in, without question. While checking out all of the girls he sees your character. Usually Zeke is very shy around girls but when he has this mask on, everything changes. He walks over to talk to her and she has no clue who he is. Eventually they end up sleeping together but she still has no clue who he is.
(We can RP all of the and what happens after. I'm thinking Zeke mentions that he knows the masked man and promises to get him to meet her again.)

-Masked kidnapping-
A princess is about to be married to a Lord that she despises though she does not love him back. So in order to get out of the marriage, she plans to have herself kidnapped by a Rogue from a group of bandits who travel from town to town. (I was thinking she arranges the kidnapping with the leader of the group. Maybe she sends him a letter and gives him the idea). The group sends my character to kidnap her and bring her back to their fortress but he has other plans for her.

-Please stay Quietly in my memories-
When Jack was younger, he was deeply in love with his high school sweetheart, but when she accused him of cheating it turned sour. She became obsessed with him and started to stalk him. Wanting to leave it all behind, Jack moved away hoping to get away from the psycho.
5 years later, Jack is 21 years old and has a beautiful fiance, (your character). He is deeply in love with her but the stalker returns and seeks his revenge on anyone that loves him or he loves. She kidnaps both ties them up and forces his fiance to watch her have her way with him.
This can go a number of ways such as he decides to go along with it and they have his fiances join or it's straight up bondage and he can't do anything back, the whole time his fiance is forces to watch.

-Peeping Tom-
I got the idea from the song "I get off" by Halestorm.
My character has always had a crush on your character but never had the nerve to tell her. Every night when she is a lone, he climbs the tree and watches her in her window. She gets very naughty from being with other girls, to bringing home a guy, to masturbating by herself. He watched everything that happens. Eventually, she realizes that he is watching and decides to put on her own show, knowing he is watching. Maybe eventually, she blackmails him to have sex with her and do anything she wants to him. Bondage and all.
-taken but willing to do 2nd

-The Rockstar-
my character is a HUGE Rock star who is playing at a concert. I was thinking of one of two things happening.
1) While on stage he collapses for some reason is taken to a hospital where he meets a nurse (your character) and they hit it off.
2) After the show, he meets your character backstage where she is willing to do anything to get an autograph or even a story to tell her friends

-

I'm also open to all ideas but a few situations that I would like to try is
Masked
SlavexMistress/Master
Threesome (m/f/f)-REALLY want to do something involving that. It's my ultimate fantasy
I'd like to try something that has video games in it...sounds stupid but it would be neat on how it could work...maybe like the movie Stay Alive.
----
Character profiles
Ezekiel,Zeke, Jack, Matthew
Dominate or Submissive:Mostly Dom but can switch
Types of RPs used in:
Romantic, Zeke is loves Romance and he is one that will do anything for the heart of a girl. Can be aggressive if needed.

Dax
Dominate or submissive:Very Dominate
Types of RPs used in:
Very Dominate and is very cocky with himself. He doesn't like to be told he is wrong or is doing something wrong. Usually is used in corrupt cops or business men

Lance
Dominate or Submissive:Submissive
Types of RPs used in:
Lance will be used in plots where he is trying to win the heart of a girl that is stubborn or dominate. Usually nerdy and unexperienced.

I'm interested in some new RPs. Look at my o/os and PM or post on here.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Demona

I'm interested in playing the teacher who gets blackmailed by the cocky student.
I'm not saying you are a figment of my imagination, I'm saying you are a figment of your imagination.

Elliquiy O | O

Jecht

I love your ons and offs. This is gonna be a fairly kinky RP. I'll PM you with the details.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Clio

Oh...I shouldn't add any more RPs, but I have this thing about masks. I'd love to do either masked story.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Jecht

I've always loved the idea of having a mask on and the girl having no clue who I am.

Which one do you prefer? I'm up for either.
I just saw your ons and offs. I like the idea of something liek Phantom of the opera, I've never seen it all of the way through but I know the basic idea to it. I guess that's partly where I got the Masked Romance idea from lol
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Clio

Well, since Phantom is my LIFE, I'm always willing to do that.

Jecht

I know the basic idea but have never really watched the movie or seen any of the musical. So if you have any ideas I'll be up for it.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Clio

I'm up for anything, but I keep falling sleep...we can talk later.

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Holly

I'm up for either of the masked ones too, if you are still looking that is.

Jecht

Yeah, I'm open to either one. If you have your own idea with masks I'm open to it. I would like to try the Masked Vigilante though.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

EstaRojan!

I am definately interested in the masked ideas. I find masks, incredibly erotic  >:)

Jecht

Ha ha, I knew adding a couple mask plots would get attention.

If you have any preference, I'll be up for it. I would love to hear any ideas or suggestions you are interested in.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

BeyondLove

I like the idea for 'the dom' one.
I would love to do it. :]

Jecht

Hey Beyond! I'm open for it if you want to do it. I'll PM you.  ;)
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Fool Heart

I am interested in the "dom" idea or any of the "masked" ideas". But it looks like you have many other takers.  :-( Well, if you are still looking for a partner, pm me with your preference or available idea. Then, we'll talk.
                                Love, Fool Heart XXO
Eyes like a forest in collage, swirling and shining. The intensity; lingering on my skin like glitter. The frantic wings beat within my ribs. Poor things, I know not how to free them. But still, I wander the paths I find weaving in His eyes. Never to emerge, for I left no breadcrumbs by which to flee.

Ons & Offs & Games
Apologies & Absences
Current Roleplay Quota:    9/10

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Nevaeh

I like the Dom student/teacher one perhaps we can work at it sometime
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Vampricprincessty

Jecht

lol I just posted in your plot thread. I just started the Masked Romance one with someone, is there another one or do you have any ideas you would like to try?
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry