Not sure if its funny, but it was to me

Started by Mystic, April 11, 2006, 09:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060410/ap_on_fe_st/trillion_dollar_phone_bill

What I dont understand is why dont they just ignore the bill, why is the company continueing witha  court date? Even if they win, do they really think that man can make that much money just... appear in his hand or something? Sesh the stupidy+greed of companys today. :/
Nakisou na kao o shite eien no sayonara
There is a place within the mind
Where a secret realm transcends reality.

Ons and Offs

Mistiq

Oh wow, that's....oh wow. How can anyone talk for 23 trillion, honestly. It can be done if you gave my sudder Koko, my sudder Kiki, myself, my best friend Andriana, Koko's best friend Sharnelle, Their friend AJ, Andrewana, Jasmine, Jazzminn, Trachelle, Joseph, Mikeya, Stacie, Ashley L., Ashley S., and Amanda, all four of them one phone to share. I think that makes my point.

Jefepato

Don't worry, it's funny.

Although I think the funniest part is where they're not sure whether it's a mistake or whether his line was hijacked.  If you assume someone has been stealing access to his phone line since Alexander Graham Bell invented it, it would still have to cost over $3 million per minute to rack up a bill that large...and it's three orders of magnitude larger than their country's GDP.  So I think it's pretty safe to say nobody really talked for that long.