The Graehl Bandit Camp [futa/orgy/kitty boy]

Started by Sabby, July 19, 2008, 08:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

The Graehl were an aggressive, beast like race of women, sharing the contentment and the pursuit of pleasure of their lioness roots. Ranging from normal skin, to tanned, to olive, they all share lion like fangs and sharp fingernails, wild, bushy hair, bright yellow eyes, and atendency to purr and growl. They live only to enjoy themselves, and often band together into groups.

This particular band of 12 have taken to the life of bandits, and have just burned a small village to the ground. Grimy and still alight with the excitement of battle, they find a secluded lake to bath in, helping each other to remove their armor, wash, and count their stolen riches. It is now that its made clear how their race can live with only women. The Graehl possess both male and female genetalia.

One of them catches a small nekoboy watching them and drags him into the camp for interrogation, thinking he may be a spy. When they are satisfied that he is not a spy and was simply curious, they decide its been a little too long since they've have anyone but themselves in their bedrolls. What would follow is a long night of growling, purring and grinding bodies, and they eventually decide they like this little guy and take him with them on their travels, tethered to the caravan for... pit stops.

Need two people, each to control 6 Graehl bandit ladies ^__^ no one is to be too mean to the Neko. They can push him around a little, grope him, tease him, penetrate him, but most of the Graehl ladies actually find him cute and tickle him and cuddle him.

CrazEGrl

i'd love to do this it sounds fun but I think I would have trouble playing six characters lol

Sabby

Well, more players gives it a bigger chance of failing :)

CrazEGrl

naoi

I'd have to say I'm very interested.
If I'm approved, I'd be more than happy to be one of the players.
If you're still looking, that is. =3
Naoi's ON&OFFs list (Updated 10/24/10)

A&A (Updated 10/22/10)

"Writing is an adventure. To begin with, it is a toy and an amusement. Then it becomes a mistress, then it becomes a master, then it becomes a tyrant. The last phase is that just as you are about to be reconciled to your servitude, you kill the monster and fling him to the public."

[li]
    Winston Churchill[/li]

Sabby

And your approved! :D

The reason I wanted 2 players is because I've tried a similar game before and the amount of players lead to it stalling and eventually dying. Are you sure you can handle 6 characters on a decent posting rate? If it helps, not all of them need to be fully realised. You can just have 6 named but not fully designed and unique.

naoi

Alright.
Sure, I'm fine with that. I understand your reasoning, as things do tend to get a bit confusing with multiple players.
Is there any particular way you want to go about doing this?
Naoi's ON&OFFs list (Updated 10/24/10)

A&A (Updated 10/22/10)

"Writing is an adventure. To begin with, it is a toy and an amusement. Then it becomes a mistress, then it becomes a master, then it becomes a tyrant. The last phase is that just as you are about to be reconciled to your servitude, you kill the monster and fling him to the public."

[li]
    Winston Churchill[/li]

Sabby

Perhaps it starts with the bandits tossing their gear and loot into a new camp site and removing their armor to bath?