Looking for a Jareth

Started by Ritsuka, May 20, 2008, 11:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ritsuka

I'm looking for someone who would like to play Jareth in a Labyrinth rp, the only thing is I wont be playing Sarah.

Sherona

Might want to add some detail here. Whats the plot, whats the setting, what typs of activities would be going on? Some have never seen teh Labrinth so need some of this :)

Ritsuka

an elf that gets lost and Jareth finds her and desides to make the young elf his queen, Jareth kidnaps her and leaves her in a room in the castle, telling the goblins to do what they want to the elf when she wakes and the elf dosn't know who kidnapped her and so Jareth trys to use that to by 'rescuing' the elf.

Ritsuka

Picklepuss

Oh, Labyrinth is one of my favorite movies! :D Can a girl play your Jareth?

EDIT: Whoops, too late!
Pickles are cucumbers soaked in evil.

Ritsuka

thinking up new plot for more fun with Jareth

Ritsuka

I'm looking for someone who will be online to play Jareth

Caeli

Quote from: Ritsuka on May 21, 2008, 12:31:33 AMLabyrinth

This is a story about an elf (played by me) that gets lost, and a man named Jareth (played by you) finds her and decides to make the young elf his queen. Jareth kidnaps her and leaves her in a room in the castle, telling the goblins to do what they want with the elf when she wakes. The elf doesn't know who kidnapped her, and so Jareth tries to use that and pretends to 'rescue' the elf.

You should probably put something like this, more laid out and organized, in the first post, so it is more visible and potential partners won't have to scroll down your thread to find it. Also, I would recommend fleshing out the story more, perhaps giving more information about what this plot may entail, or what world this takes place in, or what your own character is like.

Also, there is not a need to bump in these forums. They move slowly enough that even old threads remain on the front page for a long time.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs