Lifemate - droid sex included!

Started by RedEve, October 10, 2012, 10:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mora

I'd love to play a client!! I will be back to make my profile! This is a GREAT idea by the way!!!

Castamere

I have decided to go for the client CS. If anything seems amiss, please do not hesitate to let me know. :-)

Name: Oscar Martin
Appearance:

Background: Oscar Martin is a bestselling author of “See You Tomorrow”, “Rich Man’s Impromptu” and “People Are People”. The man has spent all his life churning out pieces of art one after another, however at present finds himself in a dilemma where not only does he suffer from a writer’s block but also from lack of companionship.

He was introduced to this service by another friend of his who vowed he had never engaged in such, but have heard of it from other parties. Oscar has always been somewhat of a recluse and has no family to speak of except a son who visits him during his college vacation. He leads a very private life, and whilst there was a time the man adored being flashy it is no longer so.
Reason for turning to Lifemate: Oscar has never been good with humans and whilst there was a time the man counted himself amongst the confident, it has waned with his creative juices. He can afford it and feels he can engage in more of his darker activities (bdsm – level of comfort can always be discussed with the roleplaying partner) without having to explain or answer for them. He also feels since his bot comes preprogrammed with the creative writing skill set, she can help him with his premise.

Lifemate profile questionnaire

Height: Range of 5’1 to 5’4
Body type: A beautiful woman who borders on the voluptuous and graces it with dignity. Round, soft breasts with perky nipples and long legs that beg one’s eyes to follow them from their toe to the apex, making you wonder of promises hidden… twice vowed and thrice damned.
Hair color: A creature of substance with long sable colored hair pouring over her back in waves and curls of delight.
Eye color: Innocent green eyes that look to you for love and comfort, but full of lust, the kind that only comes with the innocence of a woman who is your lover, your companion and your pet.
Preferred name: Lovebug

Personality type: Amused. Enchanting. Entertaining. Warm. Witty. Mature.

Skillset: Poetry. Savoir-Faire. Writing-Creative.

A coat of gold, a coat of red... a lion still has claws.
And mine are long & sharp my Lord... as long and sharp as yours.

"The Castaway Thread" Updated - 11/09

Lyria

(If I don't find a taker for a male droid whose writing style is compatible with mine, then I will try ordering a female one)

Name: Nina Holston

Appearance:

Background: Nina led a relatively normal and uneventful life until recent years. She has always been a quiet, sweet sort of girl, with few close friends but many acquaintances. Her father was killed in a farming accident when she was in high school, and her mother had to sell the farm and move them to the city, working as a single mother to support her daughter.

Nina adapted fairly well, using the big city life to distract her from the grief of losing her father. She worked hard and received scholarships so she could attend a good college and get a degree to support her mother. Nina married her college sweetheart. Her husband went on to become a professional baseball player, a highly paid star pitcher, and she was an athlete’s wife.

They had a wonderful marriage, though towards the end it was stressed. He was constantly on the road during the season. After the first few years she could no longer travel with him as her mother fell ill with cancer, and Nina was tasked with being her mother’s caretaker. Nina had to put up with the rumors her husband was cheating on her, even though Nina knew in her heart that she was the love of his life and he would never do such a thing.

Her mother then passed; a bittersweet event. She missed her mother greatly, but it was a relief to see her out of pain, and Nina now had a chance to travel with her husband once again.

It was one night on the road that her world was turned upside down like it hadn’t been before. She returned to the hotel room to find her husband had been murdered. The devastation of losing him almost broke her. But to make the situation worse, she was the prime suspect in his murder. While she was eventually cleared by the police, the public was not so quick to cast off their suspicion. She inherited everything from her husband, something his parents fought in court for several years before she was finally decreed to be the rightful heir of his millions.

It has been five years since her husband’s death. Nina has gone back to work as a fashion designer, and is working hard to build a reputation based on her talent, and not her husband’s legacy. Her life has consisted only of work, and while a terribly lonely existence, she is gaining recognition in the fashion industry. 

Once Nina started to see some success in her work, the death threats started. Someone, probably a crazed ex-fan of her husband’s, does not feel she deserves any kind of success since they do not believe in her innocence, no matter what the police have said. This stalker is bound and determined that she will never have any success or happiness.

Reason for turning to Lifemate: There are many reasons why she wants a Lifemate. Mostly she needs a bodyguard due to the recent threats she has been receiving, but she doesn’t want the invasion of her privacy that a human bodyguard would come with. It is also tiresome to go home to an empty house day after day, but she doesn’t want the risk of heartache that comes with a real relationship. (Though I am hoping that one will develop with her Lifemate over time as his sentient programming adapts and he develops some individuality.) While sexual satisfaction wasn’t her first thought, it is going to be hard to resist the temptation, especially if he presents himself as willing to fulfill her desires. She is a beautiful, healthy woman in her prime, and has needs and wants.

If a male droid is available:

Height: 6’2 or taller

Body type:  Broad-shouldered, body-hair, rugged.

Hair color: Dark, or completely bald, but with well-trimmed facial hair or five-o’clock shadow.

Eye color: any

Preferred name: Flexible, given a choice, Adam.

Personality:
Alluring
Chivalrous
Faithful
Protective
Romantic
Strong-willed

Skillset:
Cooking
Seduction
Speak Language (Italian)
Will pay extra for a package set of skills: Bodyguard

(Modified to specify the language requested for "Speak Language")
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Castamere

After a lovely and thorough discussion with Lyria I have asked her kind consideration to play her droid bot and she has agreed. The profile for my other character should still be up for grabs for any interested party. :-)

Lyria

Quote from: Castamere on October 21, 2012, 03:54:10 PM
After a lovely and thorough discussion with Lyria I have asked her kind consideration to play her droid bot and she has agreed. The profile for my other character should still be up for grabs for any interested party. :-)

I'm looking forward to writing with you, Castamere :)

RedEve

In terms of the IC thread: would you all prefer a separate thread for each pair or one big IC thread for all pairs? :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Castamere

I understand separate threads make it more personal, perhaps we can have a general thread as well (aptly titled say... as the 'city/town thread'?) where other droid bots/droid bot owners may come across one another?

Lyria

I think we need separate threads for each pair. It would be very difficult to keep track of posts if everyone was in one thread. And it is much more personal and intimate with a thread for each pair.

I do think it would be good to have a thread or two for public places in the city where we could interact with others from different pairings.

Mora

Quote from: Lyria on October 21, 2012, 04:23:51 PM
I think we need separate threads for each pair. It would be very difficult to keep track of posts if everyone was in one thread. And it is much more personal and intimate with a thread for each pair.

I do think it would be good to have a thread or two for public places in the city where we could interact with others from different pairings.
I agree as well. ^^

Zaer Darkwail

I agree on each pair have own thread, perhaps place link to them in first post in OOC so all can read/view them if others want to do so :).

Flower

I agree with the separate threads and maybe one general thread where all can role play. :)

Praxis

I can create a dude-bro-bot for Lyria.

If she's...you know...lookin'.

Methinks I'll be making someone as well for this.  Great concept.

Redeve...can we do that?

Have a "bot" in one...and be the "meat-bag" in another story?  :)

Lyria

Quote from: Praxis on October 22, 2012, 11:04:33 AM
I can create a dude-bro-bot for Lyria.

If she's...you know...lookin'.

Methinks I'll be making someone as well for this.  Great concept.

Redeve...can we do that?

Have a "bot" in one...and be the "meat-bag" in another story?  :)

My client already has a droid on the way. But I would be happy (eager) to write a droid for your client.

Praxis

Quote from: Lyria on October 22, 2012, 11:09:11 AM
My client already has a droid on the way. But I would be happy (eager) to write a droid for your client.

Whoops.  Sorry...I'm a bewb.

RedEve

Could the people who are ready to start send me a request to start an IC thread via PM? Thanks. :)

RedEve

Mora

Name: Mora Mizo
Appearance: 5'9", slim body type (145 LB), medium-length black hair, bright blue eyes, snakebite piercings, bat tattoo on his neck.
Background: Mora was born into a rich house, his parents both being quite wealthy. He was always given anything he wanted... Of course, he also spent way too much time at home enjoying the family's wealth to make any friends. He was never good with women, and their refusal to allow him to buy them only drove him even crazier. Now he is on his own, he has his own mansion to live in, but he still doesn't socialize, and the place is honestly getting quite lonely.
Mora was staying up late one night and saw an ad for Lifemate. He called immediately, deciding it was time for him to make a friend... Preferably one with benefits...
Reason for turning to Lifemate: As stated in his description, Mora has never been good at talking to others, including women, but he is more than wealthy enough to buy the perfect Lifemate.

Lifemate profile questionnaire[/size]

Height: Short
Body type: Voluptuous, preferrably busty
Hair color: Brunette
Eye color: Blue
Preferred name: Angel

Personality type:
adorable
faithful
Romantic
loving
obedient
enchanting

Personality type:
Torture
Seduction
Conversation

Vergil1989

I've seen this game up around the threads but I hadn't at first thought I'd find the time to get into it, that and I wasn't sure how successful it might be, no offense to you RedEve.  :D  But it seems to be doing alright and I think I might try to get someone going for this.  Hmmm, if I find the right partner and it's allowed of course, I might even play a Lifemate for someone else, but this is my client.  Hope it works!

Also, as a side note I don't do M/M pairings but I can play a female as well as a male easily enough in case it is allowed and someone still needs a partner.

Name:  Alex Cross
Appearance: 
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Background:  Alex Cross oddly enough somehow got lucky when he was still in high school and got himself set up as a very successful movie producer.  While perhaps not on the level of Warner Bros or any of those really big names, he's not lacking for money or resources, luxuries, and the like either.  Despite having a bit of a rough start with fighting parents who eventually divorced when he was 12, Alex adjusted more or less alright and graduated at the top of his class going out of high school.  Unfortunately things didn't pan out so well when he was coming home from a celebratory party being held for the graduating students at the time and was involved in a hit and run, with him being the one hit.  It permanently left him unable to walk without the use of crutches and he has to use a wheelchair when he's unable to do that anymore after a long day of being up and about at the film company.  He doesn't get out of the house much since most people tend to give him weird looks and women he's found are only after his money more than anything these days, not wanting to get attached to a cripple.  So a bunch of his still living relatives sprung for a Lifemate for him, knowing his tastes quite well and since he's always been such a nice, caring person to them over the years, they figured it was time to give him something in return.  Although one of his cousins thought it'd be funny to add a little surprise or two along the way.
Reason for turning to Lifemate:  Relatives are having a Lifemate delivered as a surprise to Alex for everything he's gone through and everything he does for them more times than not.  They felt it was time to return the favor for once.  That and it wouldn't hurt to get Alex to be a bit more outgoing, but they also made sure that she'd be able to help him in running his company, at least as far as being supportive and faithful to only Alex.

Height: 5’5 or taller

Body type:  Ebony or copper skinned, voluptuous, sensually shaped figure that begs to be worshiped, or if nothing else adored when people aren't drooling all over themselves as said Lifemate passes by.

Hair color: Raven black, long flowing hair that falls about to the droid's tail bone or just above the butt.

Eye color: Heterochromia iridum.  (Mismatched eye colors.  I'll let Lifemate player decide which ones.)

Preferred name: Flexible but if given a choice though I'd say, Adriana.

Personality:
Alluring
Stimulating
Truthful
Faithful
Loving
Encouraging.

(Added Outgoing to push client to do more things with his life.)

Skillset:
Recreational Activities
Seduction
Rope Use

(Specifically modified for BDSM Mistress skillset as well on top of Seduction.  Must be thorough in said activities, leaving nothing unattended. (Basically, lots and lots of details and attention to such.  :D))
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Mora

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 23, 2012, 03:09:42 PM
I've seen this game up around the threads but I hadn't at first thought I'd find the time to get into it, that and I wasn't sure how successful it might be, no offense to you RedEve.  :D  But it seems to be doing alright and I think I might try to get someone going for this.  Hmmm, if I find the right partner and it's allowed of course, I might even play a Lifemate for someone else, but this is my client.  Hope it works!

Also, as a side note I don't do M/M pairings but I can play a female as well as a male easily enough in case it is allowed and someone still needs a partner.

Name:  Alex Cross
Appearance: 
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Background:  Alex Cross oddly enough somehow got lucky when he was still in high school and got himself set up as a very successful movie producer.  While perhaps not on the level of Warner Bros or any of those really big names, he's not lacking for money or resources, luxuries, and the like either.  Despite having a bit of a rough start with fighting parents who eventually divorced when he was 12, Alex adjusted more or less alright and graduated at the top of his class going out of high school.  Unfortunately things didn't pan out so well when he was coming home from a celebratory party being held for the graduating students at the time and was involved in a hit and run, with him being the one hit.  It permanently left him unable to walk without the use of crutches and he has to use a wheelchair when he's unable to do that anymore after a long day of being up and about at the film company.  He doesn't get out of the house much since most people tend to give him weird looks and women he's found are only after his money more than anything these days, not wanting to get attached to a cripple.  So a bunch of his still living relatives sprung for a Lifemate for him, knowing his tastes quite well and since he's always been such a nice, caring person to them over the years, they figured it was time to give him something in return.  Although one of his cousins thought it'd be funny to add a little surprise or two along the way.
Reason for turning to Lifemate:  Relatives are having a Lifemate delivered as a surprise to Alex for everything he's gone through and everything he does for them more times than not.  They felt it was time to return the favor for once.  That and it wouldn't hurt to get Alex to be a bit more outgoing, but they also made sure that she'd be able to help him in running his company, at least as far as being supportive and faithful to only Alex.

Height: 5’5 or taller

Body type:  Ebony or copper skinned, voluptuous, sensually shaped figure that begs to be worshiped, or if nothing else adored when people aren't drooling all over themselves as said Lifemate passes by.

Hair color: Raven black, long flowing hair that falls about to the droid's tail bone or just above the butt.

Eye color: Heterochromia iridum.  (Mismatched eye colors.  I'll let Lifemate player decide which ones.)

Preferred name: Flexible but if given a choice though I'd say, Adriana.

Personality:
Alluring
Stimulating
Truthful
Faithful
Loving
Encouraging.

(Added Outgoing to push client to do more things with his life.)

Skillset:
Recreational Activities
Seduction
Rope Use

(Specifically modified for BDSM Mistress skillset as well on top of Seduction.  Must be thorough in said activities, leaving nothing unattended. (Basically, lots and lots of details and attention to such.  :D))
I was wondering if you'd like to make a female lifemate for me? <3

Vergil1989

When you say Torture, what exactly are you hoping for if I might ask?  I don't mind TOO much but just want to clarify what you meant there.  Otherwise, I think I can wing something for ya Mora.  :D
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Mora

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 23, 2012, 03:16:13 PM
When you say Torture, what exactly are you hoping for if I might ask?  I don't mind TOO much but just want to clarify what you meant there.  Otherwise, I think I can wing something for ya Mora.  :D
Bondage, maybe spanking if it's ok with you... I want her to be able to dish it out as well as take it, if you know what I mean. <3

Vergil1989

Well when I think of Torture, I'm thinking like medieval whips, chains, and spikes lol.  You're more interested in the S&M aspects of bondage is all, and I think I can do that.  :D  But aye, I think we can get a Switch relationship going.

And as for my own Lifemate guys and gals, whoever ends up picking up my better half, I'm into the more sensory play of things such as blindfolds, teased with ice, feathers, etc lol.  I don't mind whips and stuff like that but not to the point it's too painful to walk the next day.  :D

Mora

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 23, 2012, 03:25:08 PM
Well when I think of Torture, I'm thinking like medieval whips, chains, and spikes lol.  You're more interested in the S&M aspects of bondage is all, and I think I can do that.  :D  But aye, I think we can get a Switch relationship going.

And as for my own Lifemate guys and gals, whoever ends up picking up my better half, I'm into the more sensory play of things such as blindfolds, teased with ice, feathers, etc lol.  I don't mind whips and stuff like that but not to the point it's too painful to walk the next day.  :D
Thank you. I enjoy blindfolds too. ;D On a side note, opinions on anal? I guess I COULD look at your rp preferences huh?

Vergil1989

Lol anal is cool as long as I'm playing F in an RP.  Guy roles not so much though.  :P  But yeah, my O/Os are pretty open ended so you normally wouldn't have to worry about crossing a line with me, but it's better to be safe than sorry anyway.  Sorry for the delay, had a few things going on all of a sudden lol.

Mora

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 23, 2012, 04:02:09 PM
Lol anal is cool as long as I'm playing F in an RP.  Guy roles not so much though.  :P  But yeah, my O/Os are pretty open ended so you normally wouldn't have to worry about crossing a line with me, but it's better to be safe than sorry anyway.  Sorry for the delay, had a few things going on all of a sudden lol.
Take your time ^^