Come and fall under my spell... (M for F)

Started by Beorning, June 18, 2013, 06:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello, E! :)

As I freely admit in my O/Os, one of my biggest kinks is hypnosis, mind control and brainwashing. I love RPing stories that feature those elements! Usually, when RPing them, I prefer playing the person who gets subjected to mind control - unfortunately, I haven't had much luck with finding writing partners for them. Most people here on E who share the fascination with mind control, seem to prefer playing the controlled persons, too...

So! Let me try going the other way. Let's try writing a mind control story - with me playing the role of the narrator. In turn, my writing partner will play the person getting hypnotized / mind-controlled. The actual gender of my writing partner is unimportant, but I'd prefer for their *character* to be a female.

Some possible scenarios I'd interested in RPing include:

• the town of Stepford, where all of the women are being brainwashed into perfect homemakers...
  • a sci-fi hive, where everyone is a hypnotized drone...
  • a hospital, where all of the nurses have been brainwashed into perfection...
  • and others! Ask me!  ;D

Basically, if you're interested in some kind of story featuring hypnosis etc., PM me! Let's talk!  ;D

P.S. If, by chance, you happen to be willing to play the dominant part of this kind of story, please PM me, too! :) I know this ad is for the submissive partners, but I am still interested in playing a mind-controlled person in a story narrated by someone else...