News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Spring break [more guys please!]

Started by Combicon, January 31, 2009, 12:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

when are we going to start?? Im freezing me bun off here and I like to get into a little summer beach state of mind :D
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Combicon

Are we fine with having one less guy than girls? :3
Cause if so, then we can start. :D

Dashenka

B*tchfight!!!! :P

Nah Im okay with it... we can always get more boys?

The American Patriot

Or one of us guys can get exceptionally lucky and find two young ladies to become the source of all of his attention.
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Story of the Accident... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29000.0

Cosmo_ac

so, just looking things over, is this going to be kind'a like a game where people are going to be just hanging out and developing relationships with each other in one way or another over the summer?

Combicon

Well, I was hoping that they would already have a pre-existing relationship...most of them at least...there could be a random person invited from somewhere else that they could get to know.

Cosmo_ac

ok, but all in all the game is going to be about relationships and friends having a good time during spring break,right?

Combicon

Cosmo_ac

You know, i've been wanting to try a more mundane game for a while.  It's been avery long time since the last time i tried.  If their are no objections, i think I might be willing to give this game a shot and see how it goes from their.

Combicon

Cosmo_ac

ok, so i guess i do out a char sheet now?

Combicon

Cosmo_ac

Name:  Rick Prince
Appearence:

Measurements:5'9, 160 lbs,

Background: Rick comes from a less then ideal familt situation.  He is the son of a single mother, who works long hours to support her and her son.  Ricks father left when he was 16, though thier is more to the story then Rick lets on, he tends to keep it, like most things, close to his chest.

Other:  Rick is an amateur Boxer who is a potential olympic hopeful, with an impressive record of 23 wins and 0 loses.  Because of this he takes his training seriously, to the point of being something of anti-social.  However, his friends know that his loyalty is beyond question and that he is affraid of nothing.  Because of the level of his training though, he is more of a loner in the group, and he practically had to be dragged to the spring break, prefering to stay at home and train more.  Now that he is here though, he plans on making up for any slacking by focussing on his training.  (If the school has a boxing club, i imagine Rick would be the capton of it.)

Dashenka

Had I not been gay, that is what my ideal man would look like.... :x

WyldRanger

*notices all the pictures* Do you need an image? :-[

Lavender

Quote from: Dashenka on February 01, 2009, 02:32:03 PM
Had I not been gay, that is what my ideal man would look like.... :x

Except he's too short.  :p  I'm so shallow.  *giggles*
I'm feeling a little bit better!  I might not post with the frequency I used to for awhile, but at least I'm not as bad as I was.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Turn me on/Turn me off and find a list of the games I'm lucky enough to write in as well.

Literary Longings

"Goin' on a year now, and I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" --Kaylee

"Tell me I'm pretty, Wash." "Were I unwed, I would take you in a manly fashion." "Cause I'm pretty?" "Cause you're pretty." --Kaylee & Wash

Combicon

Don't /need/ one.
Some people prefer to look at things rather than read. I just like looking for hot womens.  ;D
So, should we start with them driving from their home, oor arriving at the place? :3

Dashenka

Just to get things clear... we all know each other from school?

I think it's best to start when we arrive at the beach houses.

The American Patriot

i think we really could have everyone form the same school... but also that they'd be in the same set of social circiles in some manner. possibly they could have been in the same AP placement classes.

My character would be a Senior who was in the school JROTC (his grades got him one grade up).
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

WyldRanger

Yes, having everyone from the same social circles or at least the same school would make sense.

I think when we arrive is a good place to start as well.

Dashenka

ehm.. What is AP placement classes?? And what is JROTC??  I am not from the US so bare with me here :D

The American Patriot

AP means Advanced Placement. classes for those kids who are academically gifted or heading straight to college or university right out of high school.

And JROTC is Junior Reserve Officer Candidate School. It's a way for kids to get military discipline and credits for either college or military service. It's pretty fun, but it does help teach self-control. I loved it. gave me some confidence when i was so much smaller (i was barely 5ft tall when i was in High School, and shot up to 6'1" in two months of Navy boot camp) that even the girls at school and was treated as if i was the last male on earth to have a chance at getting lucky... guess that's why i was 26 when i lost my virginity.

Cosmo_ac

either works for me personally, though if i had to choose, just arriving at the beach house might be an idea.

Cosmo_ac

QuoteHad I not been gay, that is what my ideal man would look like.... :x

Lol, shame, but so long as your happy :D

QuoteExcept he's too short.  :p  I'm so shallow.  *giggles*
You know, height only matters if yours standing ;)

Lavender

Quote from: The American Patriot on February 01, 2009, 02:58:22 PM
shot up to 6'1"

Oh my.  *fans self*  Tall and a patriot.  Whew.  Is it hot in here?  :p

Height always matters to me.  I don't know why, but tall is just very sexy to me.  Over six feet at least.  And then foreign accents are also a big thing for me.  And guns.  But anyway, those are topics for other conversations.  :p

For now, I agree that everybody needs to be friends already or at least connected by like one or two of the group that are somehow friends with everybody.  And it doesn't matter if they're driving there or are already there as far as I'm concerned.
I'm feeling a little bit better!  I might not post with the frequency I used to for awhile, but at least I'm not as bad as I was.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Turn me on/Turn me off and find a list of the games I'm lucky enough to write in as well.

Literary Longings

"Goin' on a year now, and I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" --Kaylee

"Tell me I'm pretty, Wash." "Were I unwed, I would take you in a manly fashion." "Cause I'm pretty?" "Cause you're pretty." --Kaylee & Wash