4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shewolf

Captain Maltese

Thor, Give me Strength!

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

I'll Be your daddy. lol
Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

Here's the adoption papers!~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Captain Maltese

Here's the 'stolen' tiara.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

assleigh

The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Macht

Come here for seconds...

Cayenne

This the refund line?

ONs & OFF

Captain Maltese

Time for the dessert!

assleigh

Make mine Devil'sfood Cake
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Dovel

Third time the charm.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Cayenne

I don't feel stupider..~

ONs & OFF

Dovel

But you look beautiful.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Cayenne

Yes! No more masturbation!

ONs & OFF

The Jackal

Feel free to interrupt.

Captain Maltese

I'm not leaving. Ever.

Shewolf

Just stop drooling dear

Captain Maltese

This concludes the lesson.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TaintedAndDelish

Shall we watch another?

Captain Maltese

Next time.... my way.

TaintedAndDelish

I'm nervous.... tie me?