Looking for roleplays [mul]

Started by SakiaWarner, November 04, 2008, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SakiaWarner

Okie dokie... I'm writing here to get some RPs started

I have a few ideas for original things..and I also love several fandoms that I wouldn't mind getting some RPs going for.

On most of these would prefer to play the female against the male character. An original character to the "fandom" character.
I wouldn't mind trading.. or doing double duty.. playing 2 characters to your 2 characters. I like to be fair but.. I prefer to be the girl
but there are a few male characters who live in dark places in my head ;D

Please please for the love of all things sacred... Read my Do's and Don'ts before making a suggestion. I am a very very easy going person to RP with but there are limits to how easy going I am.

Fandoms

Let me preface this by adding:
I don't mind playing canon characters, or using original characters in that world. Either can be fun especially if you KNOW the canon character you are playing. One of my best friends does the best Hannibal King... you read it and he feels like the movie version.
This is fantasy... let's enjoy it!

Heroes- In any way shape or form!!!!
Blade Trinity (Hannibal King)
Stargate Atlantis
X-Men (I am not hard core into the comics but know enough to get by)
Batman (not hard core comic fan but I know a lot)
The Nines (if you know this movie then you know the possibilities)
Boondock Saints (Not sure HOW I would do it but I freaking love this movie)

Original ideas
These are things I would LOVE to do

Werewolf (I have SOO many ideas.. it boggles the mind.. SEE BELOW!)

Hockey- This is tricky because to do this.. you have to know the game. I am a huge hockey fan and I feel like I know my stuff. I would want to play the girl and your character would be male. No F/F or M/M on this.  (SEE BELOW for an idea)

Other options:
These are other things I wouldn't mind doing

Rockstar (idea below)
Vampire
A western (will explain if interested)
Basic modern girl meets guy
Fantasy -LoTR-ish

Or throw some ideas my way. I would love to start getting involved and getting into the RP swing of things

Please read Dos and Don'ts for more info too

FLESHED OUT PLOTS

Werewolf- TAKEN
Adrianna is 18... she is the daughter of an Alpha werewolf who has never been much of a father. He rules with an iron fist and she only knows the members of her pack. She isnt afraid to have a little fun as werewolves are not monogamous until they find their mate. She has dabbled with girls and guys and can have a very dominant personality. She is strong, could be an alpha someday and very well trained but is always looking to learn more. Adri has a mouth like a sailor and doesn't take well to being ordered around (even if she likes it from the right wolf) She's trying to find her place in life.
Idea involves her meeting a male that is a tad dominant but doesn't mind giving her a run for her money.
If male this could be rival or allied pack member, NC or Consenual ((TAKEN!!!))

For a female -Adri would call the shots... and call them she would!

Hockey
TAKEN
Shea Warner grew up around hockey, her father and brothers both played, her father professionally. She is a fast skater, can read the ice like any guy out there and the game is her life. Her dream is to make it to the NHL, (it's not unheard of a girl played for Tampa Bay.. right?)  But it's the guys on the team she has to worry about... or just that one that everytime she sees him her heart stops, her palms sweat and all she can think of is how good he would look naked.

Rockstar-

Steph is a photographer, focused on her work, and wants nothing more than to get herself in with the right crowds, the right people and work her way up in the world. That is until she meets -HIM-. He's sexy, a rockstar...and won't take no for an answer. She wants him, wants to say yes but is afraid of risking her career for what might to him be a fling.

Vampire
Christian is the Prince of the City (not a Vampire the Masquerade Rp.. just using their terms) and he is known for
how well his city runs, his alliance with the wolves as well as how wealthy the vampires in the city are. His life is good, women, money and blood at his disposal. He's lived over 100 years and is very set in his ways. Humans are food and toys only, not to be loved or cared for so more than to have food, clothing and shelter. So what happens when a 19 year old girl walks into his life and he can't stop thinking of her? Mandi is strong willed, beautiful and he sees in her the abilities that could make her a dangerous killer, a vampire assassin, a great asset to any vampire but his desire for her is hard to resist. Can he bring her to the darkness, take the light that he sees in her from her to use her abilities to further his control, will he use her until she is of no worth, could he love her and keep her with him forever or will he let her go after tasting her?
note: I would prefer the vampire to look similar to Oded Fehr. The reason for this is while watching Resident Evil Extinction, I saw him and this whole scenario popped into my head

Modern Day Romance
Teenagers in love and torn apart by forces they had no control over. What then happens when you meet again
at a benefit gala as adults with great careers...and each with a great spouse/significant other?
Occupations could be anything, possible adultery (NPC or PCs could be played) and this could also be F/F.

Football
I have a couple ideas for this ranging from current player, to washed up, or told his career is over.
PM me about this.

"When you suffice a need, you take that singular thing under your control...even for a little while, it's yours." You want it, you need it, you HAVE it, you CONTROL it. It's yours..."

SakiaWarner

"When you suffice a need, you take that singular thing under your control...even for a little while, it's yours." You want it, you need it, you HAVE it, you CONTROL it. It's yours..."

SakiaWarner

playfullchick76

I happen to be a big fan of stargate atlantis, what character would you want to play in one. I have a stargate roleplay  i tried to play out a while back, if your curious, or we could try out another stargate atlantis roleplay.

im also into vampire themed ones. kindred the embraced was a series that i loved and followed, but your vampire roleplay idea is one that i like.  How would a blade trinity themed roleplay go, just asking, as i loved the movie.

so tell me your thoughts.

SakiaWarner

SakiaWarner

SakiaWarner