Kidnapping! (full at the moment.)

Started by Sharon, September 10, 2011, 09:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subjuanita

I guess we will be taking some words out of our vocabulary....rights and freedom to start. Should be a fun story. I looking forward to it.

JadenMystic

What's the fun of letting you slaves off easy? You'll have to pay in one way of another....  >:)   C:)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

subjuanita

WE have to pay? But my charge cards are all maxed out! Looks like I going to find out what that "other" way to pay is.   ;D

krakenknight

Quote from: subjuanita on September 20, 2011, 07:01:38 AM
WE have to pay? But my charge cards are all maxed out! Looks like I going to find out what that "other" way to pay is.   ;D
Oh you poor thing, its the only way to pay

JadenMystic

Quote from: subjuanita on September 20, 2011, 07:01:38 AM
Quote from: krakenknight on September 20, 2011, 07:02:40 AM
Oh you poor thing, its the only way to pay

Gotta feeling if someone TRIES to pay cash or charge, they may get screwed even worse than their previous punishment would've been.

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

JadenMystic

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

krakenknight

JadenMystic

I guess I can be nice and hug a slave for now... ;) Don't think I'll be soft on ya tho. *hugs back*

lovelygirl

Yes Mistress! * inhales deeply as the hug feels nice*

Ons &Offs

Miyu

krakenknight

subjuanita

Waves to Miyu, as I fill out my loan application, wondering what I should list as the reason for the loan.

tsc

Looking forward to getting started with this one!

krakenknight

TreyWalker

Sharon

I get everything set up once I get everyone saying that they are game still.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

JadenMystic

Took me a while to get here but i'm in sis.

Miyu

subjuanita

krakenknight

Sharon

tsc