Lost on the Planes (Pathfinder; Interest Check)

Started by SheerFantasia, June 29, 2014, 08:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarnivalOfTheGoat

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

SheerFantasia

Quote from: CarnivalOfTheGoat on July 04, 2014, 01:43:21 AM
Robot?

*Checks the posted race list puzzledly.*

How do you intend to manage that? If we were doing 3.5 there'd probably be a template for it... Just curious?
Quote from: Anon315 on July 04, 2014, 01:46:07 AM
I asked about it.
Urk!  Yes, forgot to add Androids to the list.

Other than that, the Recruitment Thread will launch in a few hours, and I'll send the link.

Chulanowa

Count me as another interested party; I'm on a kind of pathfinder crave at the moment, and the concept here sounds great on its own; plus the option to indulge my tendency to make character swarms? Neat!

kongming

So I did some art for the character ideas I have:

Aasamir Bard

Brings to the party: social/knowledge/moving skills, sharing some actually quite small bonuses around, support, but can also fire laser beams, turn water to booze, and hit things with a sword

Tiefling Ranger

Brings to the party: tracking, survival/heal/stealth/animal-related skills, crazy good archery

Still not sure which one to go with.

Admittedly, the quality is kind of shite because I used my phone to take pictures rather than firing up the scanner.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

SheerFantasia

The recruitment/character proposition thread is up!  Find it here, if you haven't already seen it!  All interested parties should make posts to that thread rather than here.