Night/sex/BDSM Club group roleplay

Started by Dashenka, November 10, 2010, 02:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

So I got this game started and thought, why not ask more people for it :)

The link is here

Both of the owners are already taken so I am in need of some girls to work the club and with them some clients to come along. If you have any other role in mind you would like to play out please do not hesitate to share it with us.

It will be an easy game mostly based on the sexual intercouse within the club but we could of course give the characters some more depth by having the owners take a girl home to 'play' with them or train them or whatever. Basically it's very open.

If you want to play out one scene only, that is fine as well. Just bring your excisting character to the club, pick a female or male or bring one yourself and enjoy your evening :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Krayz

I'm interested, but you need some girls first, so I'll just keep an eye open :)

Dashenka

TastyBacon

Hmm, I could be interested if you were looking for a male to employ as a submissive for your dominant female clients that are arriving looking for a male play toy?

minerva7790

Quote from: Krayz on November 10, 2010, 03:49:12 PM
I'm interested, but you need some girls first, so I'll just keep an eye open :)

I'd be glad to be one of those girls! But what kind of sign-up info are you looking for?
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Dashenka

Just the basic stuff.... age, picture, bit of the personality and more important, your likes and dislikes. Same goes for the male characters.

minerva7790

Hope this works!

Name: Lolita
Appearance:

Personality: Despite Lolita's rough introduction into the world of sex, she turned out to be a natural submissive. She would never admit it, but it pleases her to satisfy her customer. In any case, she knows that if she fails to please, her punishment will be far worse. Lolita continues to struggle with herself, however, because she is still trying to comprehend all that has happened to her in the past month. One day, she's daddy's girl, the princess of a mafia gang, and the next, she's a nobody, just a pretty shell for men to look at. She struggles against her bondage because it's the only thing that keeps her feeling human.
Bio: Lolita used to be the daughter of a mafia boss. Due to an unfortunate turn of events, her father had lost his influence and his money. Most of Lolita's family was murdered by a rival gang, and Lolita was spared only because of her potential usefulness to the boss of the gang. At first, she was made to work at a nightclub owned by that boss, serving drinks and chatting with guests. After a month of her new job, however, she was taken, blindfolded, to a dark warehouse, where her eyes were opened to her new role: as an 'entertainer' to whatever masters or mistresses might be interested in her. Tonight, she will be taken to her new workplace. Tonight will be the test of all she has learnt so far. She does not know yet where she is going, or what customers await her. But one thing she knows, is that failure to please is not an option.
Likes: Breast play, tit torture, tight bondage, pleasing my master/mistress
Dislikes: Scat?

Mercurial

loviatar

I would be interested in being one of the girls. I will have to make up a character first, but it the thread does get started, I would be interested.

Dashenka

Yes we still need more girls... :)

Minerva she's really cute  >:) Thank you for joining I will keep you informed when we are beginning.

minerva7790

Quote from: Dashenka on November 13, 2010, 04:25:25 AM
Minerva she's really cute  >:) Thank you for joining I will keep you informed when we are beginning.

Thanks! I should say, all credit goes to ladymorgana on DeviantArt. Her pictures are stunning!

Dashenka

Okay let's get this show on the road, let's see who else joins.

Minerva feel free to reply to the thread in the first post of this topic. You should end with her arrival at the club.

minerva7790

Okays, done that! Hopefully people more will come now... ;)

Dashenka

We already got at least 1 more girl ubt let's see who else comes :)

loviatar

Name: Cherri (giving to her by her Mistress)
Age: 18? (Mistress brought her without knowing anything about her.)

Cherri, young and believe to be 18, but not certain. Her Mistress brought her on the black market, and thought Cherri was three year old at the time. Since then, Cherri was Mistress companion, doing everything for her as she grew up in the protection of her Mistress. Cherri does not know her real name, and she does not know what day her birthday was. Mistress did not know, nor she could not tell Cherri anything about her life before she brought her.

For 15 years, she live with her Mistress, only getting to go outside to serve and please her mistress on the patio. The only men she never seen was the lawn man and pool men, but then it was only through the windows at a distance. She was never allow to speak to anybody but her Mistress her whole life and she serve her mistress fatefully. Cherri did had a happy life since Mistress did treat her like a lover, but due to the isolation, she does not know anything about the outside world. She was born a slave and that the only way of life she understood and knew about. She never even seen a television or listen to a radio, or travel anywhere outside her mistress house, for her world and life was the house, and her Mistress.

Now her Mistress was well up in age, in fact she was dying. Spending most of her wealth on medical expenses, and was now only weeks from her death. It was now time for her to find a home for Cherri, and a Master or Mistress to serve. Hearing of a new BDSM club starting up in the town she decide to see if she could sell her to the Madame for enough money for her funeral, and to give Cherri a place to live, and a chance for her to learn what she fail to teach her.

Her view or thinking: Her life and desires is to serve and pleasure her Master/Mistress anyway she can. She is more comfortable nude than in clothes since her Mistress kept her in that fashion.
Her dislike would be torture since the Mistress never done that to her.

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Dashenka

Lovi that will do just fine... you can start posting too. When the girls have all reported in, I will rpely with my character.

Ironwolf: The only rule is that you make your character 'real'. Either a client of the nightclub or a slave (girls preferred but I can make exceptions for a male)
If you had any other role in mind please let me know and we'll see what we can work out.

Mercurial

One more girl!

Name: Amy
Description:
Background: Amy was a natural recruit for higher-end sex work. A varsity athlete in college - although her slightly curvier body prevented her from truly excelling at it, she was fit, flexible, well-educated, and had the unwelcome combination of student loans and a degree of dubious value. She found herself working in no time "in training" towards becoming a fairly high priced call-girl with a local agency - until it too found itself in dire financial straits as clients stopped paying their prices as the economy tanked. Looking for work, she was given the name of the club and, long story short, has been there ever since.

Dislikes (The character, the player has...few): Violent doms - they scare her, and she's often not sure she can get them to stop.

Dashenka

Oh Sorry mercurial!!

I must have missed your character! If you are still interested please send me a PM and we'll fit you in.

The game has started, game thread is here

Mercurial

I am posting - and the poor girl is already in trouble! *sob*

Keaira

Looking for a female? And if so what sort?
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Dashenka

Anything you want. At the moment we could use some customars although another girl wouldn't be a problem either. So basically anything you would like :)

loviatar

Come now, I cannot believe that the recession is so bad that Masters and Mistresses do not have time to enjoy a few good slaves. Madame has all type of females slaves willing to pleasure her clients. All clean, healthy, and willing. Come by, visits  The Old Scotia, have a drink, or two, and talk with Madame girls. We do not bite unless requested to.

Also, remember the holidays are coming up, so you will need to speak to Madame about reserving one or two slaves to keep you company. After all, Nobody want to be alone on Christmas or New Year when you can have a sex slave at your side fulfilling your Christmas needs.

Entrance to the Old Scotia is at the top of the page. Please come by and visit anything.