4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Gotta reinflate the mattress.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Can't get hard anymore.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

That's what she said.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

You call that technique?[/siize]
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

Sometimes it's the intention.

Belle33

Wait - are you complaining?

Captain Maltese

I want another ride.

Despairs

You're too damn big!

Captain Maltese

Yeah, they say that.

Belle33

I'm ruined for others.

Despairs

What the hell happened?!

Belle33

Captain Maltese

I've never measured, frankly.

Lapine

rpguy37

[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Lapine

Saddle up, O Cowboy!

Despairs

I can't feel anything.

Belle33

That's never happened before.

Captain Maltese

The Blue Pill, Morpheus?

Despairs

Please call the police.

Belle33

Captain Maltese

Forgot my Vice badge.

Despairs

Shit! your mom's here!

Belle33

Quick!  Out the window!