Banned for the same lol

abandoneddolly

banned for saying the thing I was going to say

TheLegionary

banned for posting before I could reply to Seara

Seara

lol, banned for making me giggle

TheLegionary

banned for lowering your sword, hot warrioress!

Seara

banned for excessive use of body oil

Brian Boru

Banned for not show enough of those lovely breasts.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Sophyta

Banned for only one nip show.
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

DiverseDesires

banned for not feeding less messily
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

zoarster

Banned for putting that dress on instead of taking it off

abandoneddolly

banned for not taking that towel off

zoarster

Banned for not taking it to clean up those gashes...

Amelita

banned for those illegally hot arms and shoulders and chest and... yeah. Naughty boy!

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

DiverseDesires

banned for tempting me so consistantly
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

Banned for tempting me right now!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Jade

The building temptation in this thread is just too much! You're banned

Endorphin

Banned for not fully unwrapping the goods.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

Jade

Third times the charm.

DiverseDesires

banned for not letting me see your eyes

Endorphin

Banned for still tempting me with that incredible cleavage and that itty bitty waist.

Seara

Banned for not showing your face

Brian Boru

Banned for not having me in your avatar.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

MasterMischief

Banned for not singing in the rain.

Jade

Banned for not having a crown to go with that llama cape.