Plots everywhere! Plus some new desires!

Started by Quinz128, February 04, 2014, 04:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quinz128

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!
IF YOU ARE INTRIGUED SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE!

Hello! I am just redoing my thread, slightly, and have come from a couple month hiatus due to... issues. I am interested in getting started, now, and have all my old wants and desires and plots set in this thread! WOOOOOO!

How I RP
Well, first off, let me explain what you can expect from me as a partner. I am on my computer, literally, every day. Thanks to my schedule and my type of work, I have that luxury. So! If you get me as a partner, expect me to reply to a post you do the same day. I admit, sometimes I get 'lazy' and don't post for a day or two. That is usually due to some time with friends and a pleasant distraction of video games or pen and paper games. If you, personally, don't have the time I do, then that is no problem. I still would like to add people to RP with even if you can only RP once a week or once a month. Just, please, inform me of this limitation you have. Due to my frequency of posting I get antsy when I don't see a post from someone within two weeks. If that is the case, then I will send a message inquiring if you grew bored with the game or are delayed. I am understanding on things, just be truthful with me and we're all cool on that front.

Secondly, I will give you what you give me in terms of detail and post length. I can go for one-liners to multiple paragraphs (my longest in an RP going nearly 14). I do what I can to adopt to your writing style. The only thing I don't like is a lack of giving anything for me to work with. If I give some detail in a scene and all i get back is "He blinks curiously," or "She gently moans out." ... Where am I to go with that? I pause my posts at those point expecting some form of reaction and something more to work with.

Third, I can RP, literally, any role. I can play dominant, submissive or switch. I can RP male, female or other. I can RP gay, straight or somewhere in between. I can play whatever you desire, as long as you make it sound interesting, or if you try to work with me in one of my own plots. Never think anything is too farfetched. There are very few things I will say absolutely 'no' to and even then, I may be persuaded to give it a try if you have an interesting presentation or plot that is just intriguing to me and you attempt to blackmail me with some weird kink I never thought of. ;p

Last, I only RP in elliquiy forums at this point. Do not ask that we move to Elliquiy PMs(It clutters my OOC information), nor other sources. I may be convinced later, but right away, no thanks. Not to mention the forums allows me to archive thing much better.

-TL;DR
-I post daily, multiple times a day if I can.
-You get what you give in terms of length and detail in my posts. I will RP with one-liners or multiple paragraph people.
-If I do post, even if we are doing short responses, give something to react to, please.
-I will RP any role, provided the RP is interesting enough for me. Don't be afraid to ask for anything.
-I only RP in forums.

Preferences

As for my preferences, they vary greatly. I have a preference for moderate posts, anything exceeding 4 paragraphs start grating on me after the story goes on and it becomes harder for me to explain what my character is feeling over and over again. There's only so much I can give after a while, but I will continue to try my best, long as the premise of the RP is still interesting to me.

I have no preference for gender or sex. I can play a male, female or other, as explained. And I can RP any pairing, whether gay or straight, though I admit I have a preference for straight relationships. In order of the binary gender relationships I prefer Straight(M/F) -> Gay (M/M) -> Lesbian(F/F). When the sex of the character is different, then it gets iffy. For example, A hermaphrodite could be inserted in any of the sections and it is equivalent to a straight preference for me. Then we have things as non-gendered monsters and that really depends on the role of the creature in the relationship and must be debated in PM before starting the game.

If you ask what I would like in an Rp, assume I will add nothing. I usually RP for the sake of story, character development, etc. My kinks are really downplayed and your kinks are the important thing to add, for me. I cannot tell how many times I agreed to some kinks and a gay was delayed in starting because my partner kept assuring they wanted to get some preferred kink from me. If you really want to add something, don't ask me, just check out my O/Os and then add them as you see fit, unless the whole reason is to fulfill that specific fantasy and not the plot.

In RP, depending on my character's sex, I can prefer to be dominant or submissive. I, personally, am a switch, so it does not matter in that sense and I can fulfill any role, as expressed before. However I prefer submissive males and dominant females in many cases. Older women to younger men is more attractive to me than the other way around. In gay/lesbian relationships it doesn't matter at all, though I do prefer, in gay relationships, the younger male be the more dominant one. An odd contrast to my preference of older women to be the dominant.

Also: I freaking LOVE physical monsters. Not just something simple like a demon, or anthropomorphic character. Not just a vampire or werewolf. Instead I love giant sentient creatures that could make someone shake in fear. Nightmare fuel is my fetish fuel when it comes to physical characteristics. But only physical. I do not have the love of baby eating people. When i say monster, I only mean physical. Psychological monsters are more of a turn off and sadistic truly evil people are not what I seek... Most of the time. Sometimes there is a kinky blur between truly evil and brilliantly mad.

TL;DR
-I prefer post length between 1-4 paragraphs, but can go longer if it calls for it.
-Biological Sex of my character is of no consequence to my ability to RP.
-I prefer Straight sex to Gay sex to Lesbian sex. Other gendered characters makes this murkier and have to ask in PM.
-Don't pressure me to add my own kinks to RP. Sex is secondary to plot for me in most cases. I will bring it up if the kink is important.
-I prefer males to be submissive in straight relationships. I prefer younger males to be dominant in gay relationships.
-If you add a monsterous character as a centerpiece to a plot you score brownie points.
-Extreme Sadism and violence in sex is (usually) a turn off.

On Fandom RP

I am not a fan of... well... fandom RP, but I can tolerate them to an extent. I absolutely refuse to RP canon characters, feeling it may be a violation of the writer's intent. So, I will, absolutely, positively not RP a canon character no matter what. But working in a setting? That I can do. I learn the rules, and work around established characters and how they slowly effect the world, that is actually exciting. And plus, we don't give enough credit to those unknown NPCs that make the main character's lives easier. In face, being the C-list Heroes/Villains is rather fun.

Quinz128

STRONGEST DESIRES!

These are, no more than two, RP-types/ideas I have that I REALLY desire. These may overlap with some of my actual planned plots (see below), but can be more generalized for the public to throw their own ideas out, rather than modifying one of my own.

1) An RP involving a female who rapes a male. At this point, I don't care what plot is used, though I have several ideas. It does need to be Invelopative rape, not penetrative. So actual female and not pegging. It can be a one-shot, though I greatly desire a longer plot with a beginning, rising conflict and resolution overall. I also desire to be the male in this place.

2) A romance story involving a human(oid) and non-human creature. Both would be intelligent, but I wish for something involving a human-like creature (Human? Elf? Orc?) with a distinct non-human 'feral-formed' creature (Dragon? Wolf? Tiger?) of human intelligence(or greater). I have several plots in-mind, but would like a discussion to go to get more involvement from both sides.

Plot Ideas
These are the plotlines I have opened so far for public inquery! You can contact me in PMs to discuss modifications or, hell, your own RP craving!

I have placed the plotlines in order of most desired to least desired. (But don't be fooled! I still want to RP all of them!)

I added tags next to the titles so you know a brief what-is-expected in the plot before reading the full details.

Organized as such:
Title ("Genre": "Pairing/Character Species" ["Sexual Aspects"])
Plots!

The Other Girl (Romance: Humanoid/Humanoid [MxF, Light Sex, may add other kinks])
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
A simple story that can turn quite complex. A rich businessman has become infratuated with a simple bar-girl after he felt he had to get away from the stress and ritz of his lifestyle. Despite being a married man, he realized his marriage was hollow and built on materialism. But, upon meeting another woman, he has seen someone who is more worth it, but knows his reputation may be at stake. If not for cheating on his wife, than for the way she is a common working girl, as he inherited his business and knowhow from a long family of businessmen.

This story can either start at the first meeting of the barmaid and the businessman, or over the times they had shared a few passionate nights and get into how he is living his life trying to get these lives separate. Either way, he tries to keep himself from revealing just how wealthy he is to the bargirl, afraid she may try to use him for money as he feels his current wife is, despite actually having legitimate feelings for her.

I would prefer playing the role of the businessman with the opposite of the barmaid and the others shared NPCs or discussed of who controls them. I also want this to show the passion between the two, but also the stress that is going through both of the protagonists in their own way.

Admittedly, this is based on an RP with the Businessman as a Dragon-Anthro and a Human Bargirl, but it can be both humans or something else, as well. Just tell me in a PM if you are interested in this and what races/species tickle your fancy. I may be convinced to make this a M/M story.

Humans are Fairytales (Adventure: Human/Monster [AnyxAny, Light Sex but up for discussion)
There has been many things in this world. People of various kinds that have had many religions that explain their beginnings and how they adapted to this barren land. A veritable desert with little food and smaller water and yet they preserve.

This story focuses on a monstrous race of creatures that have developed in the wake of some kind of apocalypse. It could have been a magical destruction, the cost of a nuclear holocaust, or even just a giant meteor that came from space that had made the world inhospitable for people. Either way, humans are unheard of in this new world and the land has been overtaken and developed by a new species.

The catch is, humans did survive, but down in the depths of a shelter created by a genius that foresaw the end. He created a bunker for the people of his small town and they managed to live and breed in relative prosperity. They had changed a bit, but are, generally, still human and have technology of modern day. Except for those requiring satellite transmissions or other outside uses.

The role of one player would be a human, either thrown out for dead, or maybe just an explorer to see how safe the world is after x-hundred/thousand years. Only to be met with one of the new natives who will try to keep them secret for fear of what may occur.

And so the world ended. (Adventure: Human(oid)/Monster [AnyxAny, Light Sex but up for discussion)
The heroes of the story failed, that powerful wizard meant to destroy the world went unopposed after he finished them off in a grandiose final battle. The world was doomed. Welcome to the new world, a landscape of mostly-desert with dying monsters trying to survive through any means. Only a few humans have really survived the breakdown, whether through luck in being far underground at the time, somehow finding a safe bunker when the doomsday came? All that really matters, now, are that you are alive, and need to find a way to keep that way. The opposite of this is one of the monsters living in this new inhospitable environment. How are you alive? Are you a mutant? Or something new due to adaptation? Another open-to-discussion RP, but a fun idea to me. Open to either role here!

Old Net Buddies (Social Developmental Plot: Human/Monster, [AnyxAny, Romance, Light Sex, Negotiable)
It had been years since they met online in a chatroom. Whether it was to Roleplay, whether it was just to chat it up about video games. Maybe they even met on a gaming forum. All that is known is the two had become very close. They had gotten to playing various video games, chatting about life and philosophy and even went to specifically seek out games they could play together for co-op.

They never had met, though, but one started pressuring, after it was noted they lived in the same province. Very resistant at first, the other decided to risk and had agreed to meet. Why was it that one was so hesitant? Because s/he was not alltogether... human. Whether an experiment, whether a vile creature or something else, s/he decided the years of experience would make the other accept what it was... Maybe... It hoped.

This RP is meant to be a romance between two that had known each other passively. The monster is meant to be more than just a mere human with a different skin. Rather something that is obviously monstrous and needs to hide itself. Not a vampire or demon, but something far worse... In appearance. It could be male or female, as the opposite could, but let's get creative here with what they liked to play (MMOs? MOBAs? Fighting Games?), What they talked of (Religion? Life? Science?) and what the monster actually looks like.

Hermitage Disturbed (Light-Hearted Romance: Dragon/Human(oid) [FxM or FxF, Light-Sex])

Rumors of a destructive beast was abound. People are constantly afraid of those rumors and worry of the day fire sprays from the sky and people are pillaged. Of course it never comes. A long potato farmer always tells random adventurers of 'that bitch of a dragon' that is hidden in the hills, plotting, biding her time, but after a while, many locals learned to ignore Crazy Craig.

But it's true, at least that there is a dragon there, biding her time. She doesn't seem intent on bothering the people and most think it's unfounded, but you know better! There must be something great there! And you will find it. A quiet, reserved creature intent on just reading books and keeping away from people who would shun her. Locked in fantasy the creatre is bothered by the presence.

She shoos away the person, but for some reason... She's just facinating and interesting and they keep coming back!

This RP is a somewhat silly-romance story around an outgoing person trying to break the cold shell of a reclusive dragon. I want to play the dragon, but have been short on playing bubbly characters, so either role works for me! Would prefer the dragon to be female.

I am not a Familiar!(Light Hearted Adventure: Kobold(PF) character [MxAny, sex not expected, but possible.])
A game based off a pathfinder game before. This is based off of my kobold character, a powerful fire sorcorer who was an effective, though disrespected, member of the team. Always designated as the familiar of one of them members, despite doing much in his power to distinguish himself and to do good for the people around him, most did not identify him as anything than a magical lizard. The ignorance was astounding for him.

Even at the defeat of a mind controlling tyrant, the creature was not celebrated amongst the others. No praise or recognition outside of his group, and even then only the one that many claimed him as the familiar to, caused him to be tired of it. He determined the best thing to do, now, is to adventure for himself. A practiced and powerful mage, now, though still wishing to distinguish himself from the kobold warren he left a long time ago and now the party he helped save a country with, he wanders the land for fame.

Mother's Touch (Emotional Social Inspection, Human(oid)xHuman(oid) [MxF])
Basically a themed incest RP. A mother and son relationship that will be revolved around in an odd roller coaster form. This will not be a blatant thing, it will be subtle, will be the mother setting herself upon the son behind the back of her husband. This is meant to be a bit more dark, more taboo, more questioning. Reading about someone else's idea, it got me thinking I would want to make it less indulgent fantasy, and more about exploring what emotions could be there. The situation would be an unhappy relationship between the parents, why? Open to discussion. maybe he cheats a lot, but is still overprotective of his wife(Or territorial), but has trouble viewing her sexually because of the complex of not being able to see the mother of his son as a sexual being. Maybe because he is abusive, either way she starts using her son as a replacement lover. This could be a darker-RP because of the overtones. I could play either role.

Chivalry before Bravado (Adventure-Romance: Human/Monster, [AnyxAny, Romance, Light Sex, Negotiable)
There had been a vile creature that has been known to ruin the life of those around it. The people are frightened, they are concerned for their well-being. And so a Knight has been dispatched to handle the threat this creature had instilled upon the populous.

However, in getting there, the knight discovered this creature is not really in the wrong. It may have stolen, may have killed, but it was to protect itself. To feed itself and sustain its life and the knight realized this, as opposed to the others sent that just rushed in to kill the creature. The aged knight has been around to know diplomacy before violence and it has helped the creature and the knight itself. Even fostering something that may seem to be love.

The roles are negotiable, as well as adaptation of what the monster is and the sex of both of the characters. I see it as being a building romance, but it could go in various directions depending on what is preferred of my partner.

Who's the Villain, Again?(Metahuman Adventures: Human(oid)/Human(oid)[AnyxAny, Open for discussion])

A brilliant youth who had lost his/her parents had become a recluse after a massive attack from a supervillain. His/Her reappearance had been marked with controversy. In an attempt to quell the supervillain threat that began permeated the world, as using powers for the good of all started coming to an end and the rise of villainy was more likely. However, with no physical powers, she/he began using the intellect and obsessive nature to developing technological devices, specifically ridden assault suits (Imagine the Magitek armor from FF6). Taking some inspiration from ridiculous mecha anime, the person has become a fighting force for good!

But with the blind obsession with finishing off many villains the collateral damage has become exorbitant, though it is never realized until after-the-fact. This has caused the person to become on the hitlist of both heroes and villains everywhere.

This plot will cross various heroes and villains in the world that is established. The main focus would be 'stopping' and/or 'training' the mentioned character. I'd prefer to play said character, but the idea is just fun and I wouldn't mind playing multiple characters of various heroes/villains that will try to stop/tempt him/her for either side! This will be less a massive ongoing scene-by-scene story and more a various bit of scenarios to begin with to establish various character to several plotlines being formed with various characters as well. I see this as, potentially, become a large project. Maybe even a small-group game if a solo request wants to expand.

To Build a Monster (Localized Transformative Plot: Human/Monster, Monster/Monster [FxM(Negotiable), Sadism, Painful Transformation, Amputation, Body Morphing, Bondage, FemDom(If scientist is allowed to be female[DESIRED!]).)
The rumors have been going about the country for years now. The massive castle that appeared a few years ago, that seemed to be dramatic whenever it was called for with lightning flashes, even on a clear night. The wilds being infested with various creatures that didn't seem natural anymore and a whole village of superstitious traders vanishing. This is what the country had to endure.

Any men sent to investigate, whether official or unofficial, just mysteriously vanished. No one ever came back from going to theat castle, so everyone did their best to avoid it, now. The truth of it was a fantastic, but mad, mind had come to the isolated, technologically backwards country to gain peace from the accusations of the scientific community. Obsessed with physiology the scientist had gotten to work on greater things! Merging nerves, learning how to attach amputated limbs and shift the body to be a better form!

Of course, this was not accepted and proclaimed as unethical. Now she hides, working on her experiments in peace. Most of the time. There is to be the other role of the person who comes in to learn of this famed person, or perhaps an unfortunate official to investigate or a poor sap caught in a storm and coming to hide from the elements.

This RP is meant to be graphic, violent, and somewhat squickish. Blood will be spilled, arms removed, new thing attached to make one (or multiple) characters losing their humanity physically and, perhaps, even mentally as the person is trained, dominated and set about the doctor. It could range from the scientist just being a sick, twisted mind with her goal being further research or someone who is just a little too obsessed with a dark mind meant to use this as a path to gratification, whether sexually or emotionally.

Outside Influences (Social Adventure, Possible Romance: Zergling-Type Humanoid/Human or Minotaur [FxM, Sex not expected, but possible])
This is an RP based on one of my characters with a minor bit of plot, but majorly character development.

In the world-setting there are three prominant species of intellect. The Units, the Tauros and the Humans. They have been constantly at war, going through many power struggles and evolving thier cultures and societies as well as warfare and technology. The Units are a Communistic society of Insectoid/Reptillian hybrid humanoids of various races. They identify the races by the features such as 'Clawed', 'Tailed', 'Armored' being a few ideas (Will detail more later), and have biological based weapons, armor and buildings, similar to the craft of Zerg in Starcraft.

The Tauros are creatures as the Centaur, Minotaur and Sytar variety that are a very shamanistic society that work in naturalism. They are mystic focused and actively practice magic as a craft, being rather peaceful but quite territorial as a whole, though certain leaders have greater goals for the species. They prefer to build cities usingnatural terrain, crafting houses out of rocks and burrows.

The Human are the most advanced with a nearly futuristic society. They are the only one with desires of space flight and recently succeeded in thier first space-station being build and launched, though it is rather new. It is similar in how the modern world is, though more futuristic in the buildings/computers, though only slightly more modern in weaponry and behind in terms of space-science.

My focus for this is one of the Units, a Clawed Unit female named Irrian, who is curious of the other cultures, bored with her own and wanting to see if a connection can be made with the species outside of her own country. The society of hers is heavy on ritualistic marriages of strong Units to produce many off spring (Many females are classs higher with the amount of children they bare), but her interest in it is waning and she is close to the age where she is practically required to marry or else lose face in her society.

I wish to, mainly, have someone RP a human she manages to meet when sneaking to the human lands, to show her things as food, cinema, anything really interesting!

Rank and File Villains (Adventure: Humanoid/Humanoid [AnyxAny, Light Sex but up for discussion)
I (or you) are but soldiers in a great evil army, under the rule of a charismatic and/or powerful dictator. Their intent is on global rule and the soldiers are following this leader for their own reason. The soldiers are the punchclock villains and that is the role. They go against the heroes when they need a distraction, when they invade the fortress or just for the amusement of the boss. The benefits are great, so it is worth it, but they may not be as evil as their ruler. This is a confrontational look at the lift of the 'stormtroopers' in an evil empire and how they work to counter the heroes.

This plot is open for redemption, betrayal, inter-military romance or more, quite open.

The Musical Monster(Localized Adventure/Drama/Romance, Monster/Human [FxM, FxF, MxF. Light])

Through some curious experiments (unspecified, discuss in pre-RP), a creature is created unlike seen before. Discovered through the creators, but escaped before anyone knew what was really going on the creature has decided to hide amongst the alleyways of a big city, with rumors circulating of a vile creature terrorizing others. This being, however, is gentle and just the source of propaganda and superstitious fear.

However, one person discovered the creature's gentle nature and an affinity and love for music. The creature was to learn from this talent (Actor? Singer? Artist?) and become an act of it's own, due to either a sense of greed for its inherit talent, or the undying nature of the artist to not hide away the talent. This creates the possible tension of hiding the creature while, simultaneously showing it off.

Not only that, but the rumors of a legitimate monster has people in a panic and an investigation squad trying to find the creature, with an especially zealous person feeling he knows of the truth due to the claims of the original, unintentional creators of the creature.

Corruption of Champion: Next Age(Adventure in a Sexual World: Chance at any pairing [AnyxAny, Non-Consensual, Corruption, Bestiality, Coercian, Pet-Play, Pregnancy, Extreme.]
Fan Setting: Corruption of Champions

This is a RP that I want set in the world of the 'Corruption of Champions' game created by Fenoxo. I wanted to start a game where the other player is the Newest Champion. And I play a set of characters I wish to play with. Basically, your goal is to remove the demon threat without falling to the corruption that is crossing the lands. If you have played the game it makes things easier. But I will not use actual characters in the game, instead adapting my own to respect the creator's vision of them, as I don't like mistaking the actions of the creations of others.

Characters I wish to play on your adventures:
Austin: A Kangaroo-Morph originally from the plains. He's a decent marksman that focuses on using a crossbow. He is seen with shame amongst most other Kangas that know of him, figuring he abandoned his responsibilities to protect his warren, as other males should. He has the heart of a wanderer and loves to explore new things.

Lou: A Goo-Creature who manipulates its malleable form to attract others for the sake of giving it free things, whether food, drink, company or items. It is unknown of the exact gender of Lou, since it frequently shifts between either and changes its form to accommodate what is most attractive to who it is tryingto manipulate.

Ieo: A female lizan warrior that wanders the deserts just trying to survive. It has not seen other lizan in such a long time it figure it may have been a dying species in the world. Very macabre and dark, Ieo can end up depressing some, despite seeming to be amused when others are.

Orianna Velcross: One of the previous champions that seems to have forgotten her goal. She has become a wandering alchemist with a bouncy disposition always excited for new things. She used to be human, but is always changing forms as she tries various fruits and ingredients around the lands now. She never is seen with the same form two days in a row, even if it is as minor a change as different ears or a complete body morph to that of a shark.

The Red Menace (Three-Parter/Scenarios social revolution story with intrigue: Humans [Less Sex more Story!])
Welcome to the cold war, the communist states are put in place and East Germany has been granted to the USSR thanks to the assitance in the second world war. This RP is to focus on three sets of characters in the same world:

-A dejected worker who is trying to make his way in the communist world, slowly growing depressed and wanting to revolt after the realization of his own worthlessness in the Red world. He could be stationed in Russian or Germany.

-A set of military men who are in charge of the secret bases to keep the enemies of the Reds at bay. They are resolute socialists with a belief in the state.

-A set of spies from various countries that are wandering into the Red States to figure out plans that could turn the Cold War.

This could be done by three different people, but realize! These will ALL intersect, eventually. The spy may interact with the worker as a contact, trying to insure refugee status and leaving the communist regime. The worker or spy might get captured and have to deal with the secret prision of the Reds and try to get the information from them. I didn't want to immediately make this a small group game because, well. It would get cluttered and I wanted to separate the focus until they would intersect.

Twin Nobles' Adventures! (Lighthearted Adventure: Humanoid/Humanoid [AnyxAny, Possible incest, group sex, Bondage, Cuckolding, D/S])
This is basically just an indulgence of adventure. It focuses with my characters, a set of twin nobles in a Renaissance/enlightenment setting. They are the children of a Duke and are getting their life going with fun. One if a female who disguises as a male, most of the time, so she can openly adventure and explore and is a more domineering kind, due to falling into the male-character a bit more, the other is her more meek brother, but both great at the fighting arts, specifically with a single blade and bow. The basics is they are exploring the world, occasionally coming to their home and putting on plays of their exploits. This is very open to a wider, overarching story for your character(s)! You wish to be a slave on the run? You can! Maybe they would save you but be warned as a noble, they may just keep you as a servant themselves! Maybe you have something outlandish, as an alien that was crashed on their more primitive world and need some help from the natives? VERY open for you!

Evolved Monster War(Sci-Fi War/Epic, Open for Discussion)
A long time ago, nearly millenia before now, there was a great war between three factions for Galactic Control. The Hearty and Adaptable Humans, The Telekinetic and Ritualistic Ta'Kuar and the Monstrous Hive-Minded Sskit. The battles, according to the oldest records, may have spanned several hundred years. The ending of the conflict was through the human's drive of never admitting defeat, and sometimes suicidal aims to claim victory. The humans gained control of the known solar systems, wiping out the Ta'Kuar and the Sskit in all known space, but at the cost of standing themselves on the worlds they were at. The relays that enabled near-instantaneous travel between the various Spaces was destroyed and not fixed until recently.

The humans of each of the six inhabitable worlds had changed over the coarse, but still shared the same ethics and drive as expected. Minor conflicts came as some world-leaders wished to be galactic conquerors, but the humans combined into a united force in realization. Their ancient enemies still lived, but in space just recently uncovered. The Ta'Kuar had redeveloped to it's former glory and claiming and adapting an entire solar system to it's own, inhabitable piece of space spanning nine planets and numerous space stations. The remembrance of hatred grew and a new war began.

The humans, combining their intellect and having evolved various technologies and combining them made waste of the Ta'Kuar, who kept the same tactics and technology as the old-wars, easily adapted by the various human-world leaders. Confident that they were rid of their enemies once and for all, the humans continued to expand. The Humanistic Empire now spans twelve solar systems and nearly a hundred worlds and more space stations and research centers. On an exploration run, they came across something they never thought would be discovered. On a single planet, in a pocket of deep space, near the edge of the Galaxy, the Sskit were alive. But different. No longer were they monstrous Hive-Minded Bug=Lizards in the text, but they were more humanoid, had various breeds of the species that they categorized. The humans, remembering the threat and war with the revived Ta'Kuar decided to remove them as well without much thought. These roaches need to be dealt with and soon.

The New Sskit, no longer called themselves that. They referred to themselves as 'The Units'. Each designated by their breed based on the features common with them. (Clawed Units, Flight Units, Slithered Units, Heavy Units and Bladed Units) This group was away from the main fighting, an expeditionary set for finding more worlds for the Sskit to conquer and devour, but when the main of the forces were destroyed, the Hive Mind was broken and all managed to think independently. This allowed them to become a new society, to act in their own interests and settle this world as their home. Due to the Sskit's quick ability to adapt and evolve, they got suited to the environment of this world and became what they are now. The community is relatively peaceful, with a more communistic society of social welfare. There are no leaders, but community pockets. They adapt, trade and even sacrifice themselves to become materials others can use for homes if things are scarce. The Units, perhaps in remembrance of once all being linked to a single mind, have a founded religion of 'The Overmind', believing that though they are not linked together in a single mind, they are a collective soul. When one dies they join and give the knowledge and skills they possess to the next realm.

With the human invasion, the Units are starting to learn to fight back, again. Usually needing nothing more than hunting skills. They defend their homeworld, but for some reason the humans do not just destroy it with their planet-cracking super-weapons, yet, due to a few reasons, but mainly because they need to develop a Relay to advance troops there, quickly. And need that, as the only hospitable planet in that solar system.

Greatest Show on Earth! (Dark Mystery/Psychological Plot: Human/Human, Human/Monster [AnyxAny, NC, Groping, Physical/Psychological Abuse, Blood-Letting, Bondage, Extreme]) 
Welcome to the Greatest Show on Earth! A dark carnival with much of the fun of the normal carnivals, but with those with a more sadistic take. It can be seen as a gleeful thing on the outside, but within is a harsh world of pain and woe.

The stunts are done by masochists with sadistic trainers there to make them fall as they can. Pain makes one go on and sex can be seen as a bonus to those who wishes to observe things that could be done with no law in sight. With a small fee one can come to watch others try their luck in surviving at various stunts, or to perform gruesome acts upon one another for their own gratification.

A character able to go in this role could be one who 'ran away to join the circus, but found it the wrong circus to join with a maze that promises great rewards if one were to survive the mental and physical trauma it causes, a freakshow with creatures that could be the deadliest around and performers with scars to prove their worthiness of being considered the best in their craft.

One could come to figure out a way to bust this hive of evil, or they could degrade themselves and turn things around to join it and become the ringleader to take whatever he/she pleases! Or maybe take sympathy on some of the victims that are awarded as 'prizes' or even those freaks forced to captivity and perform.

Convincing Snake (Smut-Based Plot: Human(oid)/Naga [AnyxM, Non-Con, Bondage, Hypnotism, transformation])
Off in the far outreaches of the deep jungles are a small tribe of snake-creatures. They propogate and live peacefully, though are greatly xenophobic, never going outside to find others. They had all they needed, after all and outside trade is not needed.

However, on occasion someone comes and discovers them. Whether it was through purposeful exploration or if it was being lost on accident due to trying to run away from other local areas. This, of course, is not favored and some may kill them to keep the knowledge of them secret. Things are different this time. The newest witch doctor of their culture has found something new and he wants to keep newest invader to test his work. And have a bit of fun along the way.

Current Involvements

Non-Specific Sexual Cravings

So Non Specific!

DOMINANT FEMALES PLEASE!
High Class/Low Class Pairing
Bestiality (Willing mostly)
Macrophilia (Dragon/Kobold perhaps?)
Pregnancy
Multiple Male, Single Female
Romancing Cthulhu type plots
FemDom
Mother/Son Incest
Male Crossdressing (Forced?)
Anything involving monsters!
Best-Friends to Sexual Bromance

Other Buried Threads

There are merely threads I made for specific desires that are still active, but have no reason to bump (Yet.)

Quinz128

Specific Characters:

Recently, I decided to add a list of character I love/loved the idea of in addition to the plotlines. These characters may have a potential to squeeze into a plot, or may be the focus of one of the plots I made before adding this section.

I will put the name, gender, species and occupation of the character in the line and then the spoiler text will give greater detail. Do not expect images, instead a small detail of their appearance to know how they look as I have a specific look in mind and rather not hunt all over the internet for something only 'close enough'.

Things to note:
Morality is based on a -5 to 5 scale - is perchance for evil/selfishness + is perchance for good/altruism
Libido is base on a 0 to 10 scale. If marked with an * it has the potential to shoot way up through initial sexual interaction. ("Way up" defined by greater than 4 points)

Characters!

Irrian: Female: Zergling-Anthro: Unemployed Socialist

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Irrian
-Sex: Female
-Species: Zergling-Anthro (Unit: Clawed)

Other Details:
Unemployed
-Skills: Unhealthy Curiosity, Social, Strong Combatant
-Hobbies: Alien Studies(History, Physiology)
-Sexuality: Heterosexual (Bi-Curious)
-Libido: 2*
-Morality: 3
-Kinks: Undeveloped (Aliens)

Physical Description: Irrian is a female of her species which provides eggs, and as such has no breasts, but does have wide hips. She is rather insect-like with a shelled carapace that is of a deep brown with small spines along her form. She is rather small compared to others of her kind, only standing about five-feet tall. Her body, overall, is rather think, but she is, by no means, frail. She sports a set of three clawed fingers on each hand with a digitigrade legs with three claw-like talons at the end. She also has an extra set of clawed appendages that come from her shoulder-blades.

The woman's face could be considered 'cute' to those who can relate to her species, with large green eyes, and a small mouth with many small sharp teeth with a flexible set of mandables. She has a crest that raises higher than a human's forehead with long black hair that goes down to her upper-back.

Psychological Description: Irrian is kind of a rebel of her society. She is bored with the way of life and idea that all she is expected is to provide young for her people, which is a socialist caste-system. As with anyone in the species, she has military training and is an apt combatant/sneak.

Her interests lie in other alien creatures, specifically humans who have a greater range of technologies and is always smiling and happy around people, except her parents and the potential mate always trying to get her attention, which she has no desire to get into things, despite reaching the 'old' age for her kind to start producing offspring.

Natille Venfield: Female: Human: Military Inspector

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Natille Alison Venfield
-Species: Human (White)

Other Details:
Staff Sergeant
-Skills: Tactical Mind, Advanced Mathematics, Manual Dexterity, Firearms Maintenance, Book keeping
-Hobbies: Electric Guitar, Computer Games, Satirical Novels
-Sexuality: Pansexual
-Libido: 1*
-Morality: -1
-Kinks: Deformities/Scars, Scales, Dominance(on others)

Physical Description: Natille is an average sized woman in height (5'4), but is lean and toned from exercise and conditioning. She has long red hair, but it is always done up in a bun (or a pair of buns) when out, so it is unsure how long it really is for anyone that has never been around her at home. She has a great amount of battle scars, but none that are very drawing. She has three tattoos on her form: one of a spider that is crawling along the bottom of her neck/top of her right shoulder, one of a red and black dragon locked in what looks like a yin-yang on her left hip and a thorned vine that circles her left bicep.

She is quite pale, with a small amount of freckles upon her cheeks. Her eyes are an emerald green and usually behind a set of glasses, due to her weak vision. She has a smaller-than average bust with an average set of hips, though she has long, well-trained legs.

Her face is rather pointed, with cheekbones that are higher-than average and a pointed chin, though she has a soft curved jawline. Her nose is small, though her lips are rather plump and naturally reddened.

Psychological Description: Natille is extremely reserved to anyone. She has a quiet, neutral voice and rarely shows any kind of emotion in public outside of annoyance of the idiocy she has to deal with on a daily basis. She has been known to lose her cool, but otherwise is just an expressionless person in the public eye.

Internally she is quite conflicted, however. She sticks to being a recluse, when not working, and often plays online strategy games and enjoys leaning to mimic some impressive heavy metal guitar solos. She has a set of personal fears of religion, of expectations and leadership, but blocks those out often. She hates being touched and has been known to break bones, or at least dislocate them, on people who does not get the hint to keep hands off.

Ieo: Female: Lizardfolk: Traveling Warrior

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Ieo Nanasht
-Species: Lizardfolk (Lizan)

Other Details:
Warrior
-Skills: Sword-Fighting, Acrobatics, White Magics
-Hobbies: Training, Traveling, Magic Theory
-Sexuality: Bisexual (Preferring Males)
-Libido: 6
-Morality: 1
-Kinks: Tentacles, Threesomes (MMF specifically), Sense Deprivation

Physical Description: Ieo is a large woman, standing at just over six feet tall (6'1). She is quite muscular with strong looking arms and legs and has a set of larger-than-average breasts to her. The woman, though, has a bit of lack in the hips area, perhaps due to her own lizard-like nature with a heavy tail behind her.

She is surrounded by green scales and has no hair over her body what-so-ever but does have small boney spines that are down the back of her poking out just a quarter inch from her spine. She has more flexible spines up along the back of her hair, giving her the slight appearance of having spiked white hair.

Though her body does portray a bit of a masculine appearance, her face is notably feminine, with gentle, rounded curves along the jaw and a slowly sloping snout. Her eyes are large and blue and has a long, wide mouth with two rows of sharp teeth.

Psychological Description: Ieo is a sarcastic woman, but with dry humor. She will speak in a monotone, and not show her amusement, even if she is laughing in her head. She will gently jab at people's choices she doesn't agree with, but never actively go against them unless they are intending to hurt her or people she proclaims as allies.

Though she enjoys sex, as a whole, she rarely initiates things, rather having others show their desires and rarely ever denies if someone gets on her good-side. And even then, sometimes she will try to get some humiliation upon them in mid-act if they are on her bad side. Though she rarely initiates, she never makes it unknown of her preferences.

Orianna: Female: Human: Alchemist

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Orianna Dora Velcross
-Sex: Female (Changes)
-Species: Human (Changes)

Other Details:
Alchemist
-Skills: Advanced Herbological Knowledge, Black Magic, White Magic, Shapeshifting
-Hobbies: Testing Potions, Studying Alchemy, Transformations
-Libido: 10
-Morality: -3
-Kinks: Multi-Cock, Transformation, Dominance (Either), Tentacles, Bestiality, Biting

Physical Description: Orianna's Phsyical appearance changes daily. She was originally human, but will literally mix a potion and randomly morph herself to a new form each morning.

Psychological Description: Orianna is completely insane and obsessive. She has learned how to transform people, partially or completely, in a physical way (Not mental, thoguh). She has changed her form so many times she forgot what she originally looks like and couldn't care less. She is the embodiment of her primary kink (transformation) and because of it is damn near always ready to have sex. Especially if the person agrees to let her change him/her through the act.

Lou: Androgynous: Slime: Mooch

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Louis Dalton Grey
-Sex: Neither
-Species: Smile

Other Details:
Mooch/Thief
-Skills: Stealth, Acting, Dexterity
-Hobbies: Sleep
-Libido: 4
-Kinks: Sense Deprivation, Body-Suiting

Physical Description: Lou is a shapeless blue blob able to take any form that is desired. He is able to pull himself to look like a male or female of any specific details.

Psychological Description: A complete slouch, Lou will do little to get something done, but for a long-time chance of doing nothing he will change his shape and try to con people into letting him stay around, even going as far as changing to sexually appealing creatures for the other and just rutting them daily with no sense of shame.

Austin: Male: Kangaroo-Anthro: Explorer/Guide

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Austin Bonner
-Sex: Male
-Species: Kangaroo-Anthro

Other Details:
Explorer/Guide
-Skills: Encyclopedic knowledge of the world, able marksman (with crossbow), High and Long Jumps
-Hobbies: Exploring, learning of history, culture and nature
-Sexuality: Heterosexual
-Libido: 4
-Morality: 5
-Kinks: Vanilla, Romance

Physical Description:  Austin is a rather husky person, with a protruding belly, though a thin chest in comparison. His whole form is covered with tan-brown fur, except for his underbelly which is white and the tips of his toes and fingers, which are black. His legs are bent similar to a kangaroo's and quite thick, but no doubt similarly powerful. His arms are small, in comparison, but hand a fairly strong set of triceps.

He has a long neck and topped with a snouted head with a boxed jawline. His face is very friendly, though, and full along the cheeks. He has a pair of long ears that measure about four inches high. He has longer tan hair atop his head that seems rather shaggy, as well.

Psychological Description: Austin is very happy-go lucky with a thick Australian accent. His knowledge of the world enables him to assess the dangers and he tries his best to avoid anything that could hurt him. He admits to being a downright coward, but resists ever abandoning a friend and will do whatever he can to rescue someone in need, even at the risk of his own life. He is fiercely loyal to his friends and has a perchance for overlooking faults of those nice to him.

Xeshaha: Female: Ratataki: Sith Assassin

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Xeshaha
-Species: Ratataki

Other Details:
Sith Assassin
-Skills: Force Techniques, Starship Repair, Black Market Contacts, Medical Training
-Hobbies: Combat Training, Force Training, Starship Races
-Morality: 0
-Kinks: Dominance (On her), Complimentary Romance

Physical Description: Xesh is tall, standing over six-feet (6'4) and completely white in skin. Like all ratataki she has no hair upon her body at all. She has several piercings of small silver hooks on her ears with a locked piece of jewelry over her forehead to block a branding scar. She has a large burned scar just below each eye and along her nose (a single large scar).

She has dull grey eyes and a gentle, though expressionless face. Her head is almost completely rounded, with a slight overbite that is barely noticeable. She has full cheeks and thin lips and a slight squint to her eyes.

Her body is completely lean, showing off an amazing athleticism despite her height. Her bust and hips, when not blocked by robes, give way to an amazing hour-glass figure, along with a long set of shapely legs with small feet keeping her upright.

Psychological Description: Xesh's emotions have been blunted from brutal abuse as a slave, as well as work in a sith academy once she was discovered to be force sensitive. Because of this she rarely gives anything but deadpan answers and replied, though some spark of sarcasm comes from her on occasion.

She is fiercly protective of her independence, because of experience as a slave and will never submit to being a slave, servant or pet to anyone, though has a submissive streak for those that show her compassion. She fights with a blend of rage at her past and fear at her future, opting to not get involved in any conflict unless she absolutely needs to.

Oraqu: Male: Vampiric Cat Anthro: Corrupt Monk

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Oraqu Del Oro
-Species: Catfolk (Vampire)

Other Details:
Ex-Monk, Murderer
-Skills: Meditative Healing/Resistance, Specialized Unarmed Combat, Magical Sight
-Hobbies: Supernatural Research, Ritualism
-Sexuality: Bisexual
-Morality: -5
-Kinks: undeveloped

Physical Description: Oraqu is of average height (5'8), though quite lean, showing off an athletic form. His body is covered with stiff wheat-colored fur specked with brown and with a white undebelly. All color of his fur seems to be slowly fading, especially around his muzzle which makes him seem much older than he really is, as well as the tip of his tail, fingers and toes.

His face looks unnatural, with a sinken in look and with deep set eyes that are glassy with a faded pink color of the iris.

Psychological Description: Oraqu has practically gone mad. His transformation was unintentional and once he had become the monster he is now, he tried to return to his loved ones and friends only to be determined a beast and unable to be saved. Because of this, his mind shattered, rage and pain consuming him. He is classified as nothing more than a monster and has decided to become that which so many people believed.

Taking all his knowledge of ritualism, or spirituality and combat, he comes to towns and slaughters holymen as he feels the orders have abandoned him. His heart has blackened to a sickening degree, slowly gaining more pleasure in the slaughter and fear of others.

Liolana Heavensclaw: Female: Charr: Inventor/Elementalist

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Liolana Heavensclaw
-Species: Charr

Other Details:
Elementalist/Inventor
-Skills: Glyphic Magic, Out-of-the-box thinker, Advanced Magic Theory Knowledge, Supervisory Knowledge
-Hobbies: Studying Mathematics, Exploring Ruins, Asura Technomaugry
-Sexuality: Bisexual(Prefering males)
-Libido: 4*
-Morality: 4
-Kinks: Pregnancy, Rough Sex, Biting, Immobilization

Physical Description: Quite short for her kind (5'6), Lionlana is still a powerhouse of a creature. She is chubby in the right places with a wide, full set of motherly hips with a slight gut to her and full cheeks. Due to a healthy diet she seems to have at least fifty extra pounds on her if not more.

Her body is covered with wheat-colored fur with a lighter tan over her underbelly, her neck and just under her chin. The woman does have 'mitts' and 'boots' on her fur that is black, going up to her ankle for her feet and elbow for her hands. She also has a slight black patch up her nose-bridge. The charress has a darker tan mane along her top, usually in an unkempt fashion, windswept whichever way. Just above her tail is a heart-shaped black pattern that has the tip go down slightly along the top of her tail.

Liolana's face is full, rounded and youthful with wide pink eyes, a small face with tiny fangs.

Psychological Description: Liolana is a loyal woman, but very complex on the idea of romance and love, as well as magic as a whole. Despite her youth she has a lot of experience and it shows, though at times her confidence faulters. She has trouble blurting out what she is thinking, and often embarrasses herself. Shy in social situations, she is very comfortable in professional ones, especially when she knows what she is talking about.

She is very honest and hates liars with a passion. And she is also polyamorous, never hiding this fact, with a specific set of rules with the idea, most of which is 'dont lie or go behind my back'. Though she does not have sex with anyone, she has a relatively high libido and grudgingly admits how often she takes some time to 'blow off steam'.

Aegus: Male: Human: Paladin

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Aegus Ferdinard Minstral
-Species: Human

Other Details:
Paladin of the Cross
-Skills: Herbalist healing, extreme resistances and strength, memorization of dogmatic holy book.
-Hobbies: Spiritual Meditation, Weaponsmithing, Studying religious texts
-Sexuality: Homosexual
-Libido: 6
-Kinks: Undeveloped

Physical Description: Aegus is a handsome strong rather tall male (6'5) with a body chiseled from martial practice and training. He has long black hair that goes down to his lower-back, often tied with a red ribbon. His skin is tanned with strong curves.  His face is a bit think, with high cheekbones and a squared jaw and with depset hazel eyes.

Psychological Description: Aegus is a strong warrior wrought with pain due to his situation. Always uncomfortable in the masculine form, he was taught by his parents and church goers that such feelings are sinful, that one should not look upon those of the same sex with lust and even less so to actually engage on these impulses.

Despite knowing the tenants of his church, he has a tendancy to have a weak will and frequenty falls to 'sin'. Including drinking alcohol, staring and acting with lust to other males, and coveting his wealth. Because of his guilt he went about a loophole in the tenants and carries and adds to a massive iron cross he carries as the weight of his sins for each 'bad' thing he does.

Averill: Male: Fox-Anthro: Ex-Knight

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Averill Dwennon (Brigham)
-Species: Foxman

Other Details:
Unemployed, Ex-Knight
-Skills: Carteography, Prose, Court Manners, Animal Handling (Dog/Horse)
-Hobbies: Theater, Prose, wood-working
-Libido: 3
-Kinks: Light bondage(on self), pregnancy, increased weight(on partner)

Physical Description: Averill is of average height (5'11), with fine orange fur over his body, with white on his underbelly and on his chin. His hands to the wrist with his feet to the ankle furred with black. He has a pair of larger-than-average ears, tipped with black as well. He has a large tail that is thinning in fur.

His face is rather gentle in appearance with a slighgtly curved jaw and a long muzzle with grey along his mouth and nose and the back of his head showing streaks of grey color, showing off his increasing age.

Psychological Description: A man of honor, Averill is very opinionated, believing in the path of chivalry in combat and in court. With the advent of rifles and the shift in warfare towards them, the opinionated man stuck in tradition opened up to the nobility. But, as just a military man, he was denied that opinion and ostricised.

Eventually, Averill had refused, outright, the orders to move with the times and had been releaved of his duty. As further intimidation, his family was said to be banished if they followed with the man, and they rather abadoned the father and husband (At his own request) than lose everything.

Averill is now a homeless man preaching the way of combat with honor and chivalry, and even training, but most think of him as just some crazy old man, now.

D'reean (Darian): Male: Lizardman: Armorer (Ex-Hero)

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
D'reean K'rikt (Darian)
-Species: Lizardfolk

Other Details:
Blacksmith
-Skills: Metalworking, acting, polearms fighting (Halberd Specialty)
-Hobbies: Metalworking, Woodworking, leatherworking
-Libido: 3
-Kinks: Roleplaying, Crossdressing (Male Partner), Smaller Partners

Physical Description: Darian is a large, muscular man (6'8) with a chiseled, well kept form with large, muscular arms and a barrel chest. The man has dulled green scales denoting his age. He has a long fin down the middle of his head with a colorful orange flap. His throat also has a tan and orange set of scales.

The man also has a boxed jaw with a sloped snout with scaled lips. He has a long, powerful tail as well, tipped with a pair of similar orange fins.

Psychological Description: Darian is a slightly dim-witted man with a kind streak to him. Despite liking people, he had a shop opened in an isolated, but decently used forest road. He is well known from being a hero in his younger times, and is known to be a grand armorer, some people actually coming to seek his wares.

He never had gained the appropriate accent to sound out common english words, so has a thick accent that some have a bit a trouble understanding.

Ritsy: Female: Kobold: Illusionist/Trapmaker

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Ritsy of Short-tail
-Species: Kobold

Other Details:
Illusionist
-Skills: Expert Reverse Engineer, Expert Trapmaker, Able to Imitate nearly any sound, Quick Learner
-Hobbies: Hand-Held Games, Pilot Simulators, Keyboard playing
-Libido: 7
-Kinks: Multiple Penetration, Cybernetics/Robotics, voyeurism

Physical Description: Ritsy is shorter than normal for her people (2'9) but has a strong red color of her scales and is built well, showing off a draconic heritage better than some others. She has a smooth set of scales down her body with digitigrade legs and a short tail, compared to other kobolds.

She has large, green childlike eyes with a rounded face with a small snout. She has fine, whitened teeth and a wide smile when she decides to show it off (which is often).

Psychological Description: Ritsy is an energetic creature and passionate about technology. Originally, her society was only using technology for traps  and societal success. Eventually, upon taking a time to leave her people to find a missing warrior she was astonished by the ways technology was used, for entertainment.

She fell in love with handheld video games and music, eventually learning how to build things herself, become an obsessed technophile, forgetting all about her people. And that led to a downfall to her selfishness, doing most things for pleasure than communal health, even going as far to breed without the requirement to get eggs, but instead mating with other species just for fun(Whom would want her).

Tilvarrass: Female: Troglodyte(D&D): Combat Sorceress

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Tilvarrass Mercia Loraine
-Species: Troglodye

Other Details:
Adventurer
-Skills: Sewing, perfume-making, cooking, leatherworking
-Hobbies: Cooking, reading racy novels
-Libido: 8
-Morality: -3
-Kinks: Multiple Penetration, Multiple Penetration, Elves, Dominance (On others), Electrical Stimulation, Bondage (On others), leather, crossdressing (On males)

Physical Description: Tilvarass is amazingly tall for her kind (6'10) and very lean. Her body has no fat on it whatsoever and only a slight build up of muscles, giving her a very guant appearance. Her body is covered with a slightly loose leathery skin. She has red eyes with a gold ring around her slitted pupil.

She has a elongated head with a small, boney chin with a long fing going from the middle of her head to just behind her neck and the thin membrane between the fin and her head is pierced with three golden rings. She has a dewlap between her chin and neck that is pierced with a gold peice of jewelry and an aquamarine on either side. The woman has no real shapely figure, instead is rather straight with a long tail that curls just above the ground.

Her feet are quite large and digitigrade with for long toes and claws, along witha  dewclaw at her heel.Her hands are actually thin, in comparison, with boney-looking fingers with sharp claws.

Psychological Description: Tilvarrass is a massive hedonist thanks to the woman who raised her. She loves money, food, drink and sex. And she will lie like hell to get what she wants. Due to her own, admittedly, bad looks and terrible smell (As natural for troglodytes), she does whatever she can to cover that up.

She constantly wears perfumes to inhibit her natural sickening, swampy smell and uses her natural charisma and emotional appeals to get others to trust her by feigning depression to force people to open up. And even to get a pity fuck (A pity fuck is still a fuck, after all!)

Some people consider her psychotic when getting to know her because of her love of booze, bitches and battle.

Kissik: Male: Kobold: Fire Mage

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Kissik
-Species: Kobold

Other Details:
Adventurer (Fire Mage)
-Skills: Appraisal, Stealth, Mining, Magical Manipulation
-Hobbies: Meditation, Fire-Play, Religious research
-Kinks: Heat, Praise, Licking, Tail-Play, Larger Partners (Weight)

Physical Description: A tiny creature, small in comparison to other Kobolds(2'8), Kissik has dull  red scales reminiscent of a draconic creature, though, at times, they seem to smolder and glow like embers. He is usually skinny, and fidgety, seeming to never be able to sit or stand completely still. His eyes are a glowing orange color, that seems to have dark creases within them. Kissiks has a crown of horns that circle his head, turning from the dull red of his scales and brightening to an orange at the times, that seem as of they are on fire. 

Along his upper lip, on the sides, are pieces of metal that seemed pierced into them as studs. His spine is marked with two  sharp plates on either side as if it, the spines same as his horns, going from the dull red of his scales to the bright orange at the tips.

Psychological Description: Kissik has a terrible inferiority complex. He constantly seeks praise and acknowledgement. He was actually part of a small group of five people who had saved an entire nation form the invasion of a person known as "The Wolf Queen", but literally got no credit and the few interactions had assumed he was a familiar of his closest ally, a priest of a sun goddess.

Because of his desire to be known, accepted and individualized by the world, he often does what he can to go about good works, not believing he has the will for evil, which has a greater power to shift. He actually follows the tenants of the Sun Goddess's rule, which is a good god, thanks to his strong connection with his ally.

Alexis: Female-Hermaphrodite: Mutated Human: Archer/Superhero

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Alexis Marie Grant
-Sex: Hermaphrodite (Female)
-Species: Human (Mutated)

Other Details:
Superhero
-Skills: Archery, mutant powers, advanced computer knowledge on hardware and coding, manual dexterity
-Hobbies: Board games, Card Games, Computer Games, Dexterity Practice
-Sexuality: Bisexual (Female Preference)
-Libido: 3*
-Kinks: Dominance (On Self), Light Bondage (On Either), Breath Control, Oral Sex

Physical Description: Alexis tries to keep herself completely covered at all times, though she does wear skin-tight outfits for her costume to show off her form. She actually does have a fine appearance, with shapely hips small breasts and long legs. Thought she tries her best to not show any skin, sometimes she is revealed to have some green scaly skin underneath her outfit(When it gets damaged).

She has long white hair that does down to her upper-legs, though normally tied up in a ponytail or bun. She has eyes with red veins in her whites and red irises with slitted pupils.

Psychological Description: Alexis is completely ashamed of what she is. A freak, even if she was not a mutant due to her sex. She is really shy and soft-spoken, though does whatever she can to be a hero and a good influence on her city. Even when outside of her heroing duties she always keeps her form hidden behind masks, glasses, long coats or skirts.

Second: Male: Mutated Wolf: Wild Guide

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Second (Self-Given)
-Species: Wolf (Mutated)

Other Details:
None (Wild Man)
-Skills: Hunter, Tracking, Magic Sight, Smoke-Shifting
-Hobbies: Exploring
-Morality: 5

Physical Description: Second has grown greatly in size from a normal wolf due to magical fallout that was meant to decimate a large location. Rather than being killed instantly he (And a few others that were later killed) transformed instead. He gained more hand-like forepaws, where he could grip things, as well. His fur is a light grey color with a darker grey along his back. His fur, on occasion, can be seen to glow red. His eyes constantly give off a red smokey magical essence.

Despite the large size and ability to walk on his hind legs, he mostly walks on his fours, just used to it, and even when standing on his hinds he has a curved back and walks in a slouch.

Psychological Description: Second is very kind hearted and wants nothing more than to fit into a society. Since the death of his preview packmates, he wanted to try and get into something new, but he has been seen as a monster both as wolves and man. He is very kind and fiercely loyal once he imprints on someone. And would fight to the death to protect a person he considers a friend.

Six: Female: Mixed creature(Lizard/Insect/Humanoid): Superhero

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Experiment Sixty-Six
-Species: Monster

Other Details:
Super Hero
-Skills: Psychic Empathy, Forced Empathy, Physical Absorption
-Hobbies: Reading/Writing Poetry, Testing food

Physical Description: The creature named Six is a short one (5'2), and completely covered in a green chitinous shell. Her face is reminiscent to that of an iguana's with sines down the back of her head that are pulled down, slightly, by gravity. Her hands are thin with long fingers pointed with small, but deadly-sharp claws. Her legs are somewhat insect like with a sticky bottom with no real toes to them and thin in comparison to her body.

Her eyes are completely white, though it seems they have full vision. Her back appears flat, but she has the ability to separate them to reveal beautiful translucent insectoid wings in which she can fly. She also has a long, think tail that seems rather snake-like and has a full prehensile nature.

Psychological Description: Six is very soft spoken and rather shy due to her odd appearance. Though also, she is quite sensitive to emotions, and has trouble with controlling her own emotions when in the presence of another that is showing off strong ones. She tries to control herself, but due to her strong connection with others she can be rather easily manipulated, in a way.

Despite being made as a type of bio-weapon, she is very gentle to others. She attempts to use her own psychic connections to get some to surrender, as the connection is two-ways. When she is intently focusing, she can make enemys feel extreme guilt, shame or complacency to give up, if her will can overpower them. Though she can also drain a person's physical strength to give it to herself or others.

Powersurge: Female: Mutated Human: Supervillain/Thief

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Clarissa
-Species: Mutated Human (Lizard)

Other Details:
Superpowered Thief
-Skills: Stealth, Superhuman Speed, Physical Absorption
-Hobbies: Sparring,
-Libido: 3*
-Morality: -2
-Kinks: Body-Worship(For Self), Heavy Bondage/Immobilization(On Self), Mutual Masturbation, Cold-Play

Physical Description: Clarissa is rather short (5'0) and has scaled skin all over her form with a lavender color. She has a svelt form, with a small set of breasts and hips, though her rear seems a bit more pronounced due to her standing on large digitigrade feet with four large toes ending in dull black claws.

The woman's head is sharped in a lizard-like fashion similar to a gecko's but with eyes centered on the face, similar to a human's. She has no hair, though small black spines along the back of her head and neck which occasionally spark like a jacob's ladder. She also has long ears that are about five inches long and pointing behind her at an angle. Her eyes are a pure, crystalline blue, but not many notice it since they are constantly surging with red electricity.

Psychological Description: Clarissa has a nickname of Powersurge as a cover for her origin, and never lets anyone know her real name. Due to her being unable to hide her appearance with her face and awkward legs she just adapted that as her. She is arrogant, brash and cocky, but it is all really a front.

All her life, Clarissa was teased and had felt like going on a power trip because of her inhuman ability to fire electricity and drain other people's energy and strenth. Without a strong set of adults to guide her, being an orphan, she hide her insecurities behind a strong face.

She is very religious, due to her being raised, but feels she has been per-ordained to be evil due to the teachings of the church. With no actual belief for true redemption because of original sin she has learned to hate the idea of God, though still fears the concept of hell, occasionally relapsing and praying for forgiveness, even though she always figures she would be unable to accepted by the grace of god. Even going as far as thinking her form is due to the curse of demons and her being damned as soon as she was born.

Julia Mercer: Female: Human: High-School Student/Superhero

Personal Details:
-Full Name:
Julia Ann Mercer (Super Name: Speed Storm)
-Species: Human (Mutant)

Other Details:
High School Student/Superhero
-Skills: Super Speed, Bioelectical pulse
-Hobbies: Baking, Fighting Games, Fantasy Novels
-Kinks: Cold, Light Bondage, Food-Play

Physical Description: Julia stands at five-foot four-inches. She has red, slightly curly hair that is cut quite short. She has pale skin with freckles along her cheeks, nose, shoulders, upper back and upper chest with a few that go down a bit further down her arms, chest. She has a small set of breasts (A-cup) and is rather thin over-all. She has thin hips, waist and long legs.

Her face is rather pointed, with high cheek bones, a pointed chin and a slow-curving jawline. The woman also has a pair of green eyes that are set close by her small nose.

Psychological Description: Julia is a lazy girl who prefers to lounge around than work. It is a blend of, literally, being tired of the normal-life of things and an insecurity of failing if she tries. She constantly is hungry and has gotten into baking due to how good the pastries are, in addition to the irony of a super-speedster like her having to wait to complete something.

She is very joking with a dry humor at times and likes to be a bit of a smug jerk, at least when she heroes. The main reason for her heroing is also that she finds it extremely exciting, a rush she doesn't get from being in school or lounging at home since her parents are never really around. She does have a strong sense of morality, though, why she is not a villain.

Quinz128

Closed/Claimed RP Plots

A reference or RPs I have closed for whatever reason.

Twin Nobles' Adventures!
This is basically just an indulgence of adventure. It focuses with my characters, a set of twin nobles in a Renaissance/enlightenment setting. They are the children of a Duke and are getting their life going with fun. One if a female who disguises as a male, most of the time, so she can openly adventure and explore and is a more domineering kind, due to falling into the male-character a bit more, the other is her more meek brother, but both great at the fighting arts, specifically with a single blade and bow. The basics is they are exploring the world, occasionally coming to their home and putting on plays of their exploits. This is very open to a wider, overarching story for your character(s)! You wish to be a slave on the run? You can! Maybe they would save you but be warned as a noble, they may just keep you as a servant themselves! Maybe you have something outlandish, as an alien that was crashed on their more primitive world and need some help from the natives? VERY open for you!

Art of Rebellion(Claimed for RP: Closed)
(Fantasy/Medieval War/Epic, Open for Discussion.)
The country has been going downhill ever since the old-king had been killed and his powerhungry wife managed to throw her will around without the counter of the kindhearted ruler. The woman had desired genocide upon 'lesser species' and even go as far to attacking a neighboring country. But, what are we to do? We are but soldiers. The original plan was to have one play one of the more battle-heartened, elder generals of the army in this monarchy, and the other to be the one plotting, or even, running a rebellion against these atrocities. You can choose which side you prefer, or even if you want multiple characters around, overall it could be a blend of mass warfare, treacherous plots and plans to instill a new government from a power-mad ruler. Would prefer to play the (female) Veteran General.

Closed/Canceled RPs

Corruption of Champions: Another Age As Orianna Velcross Plus Niiks, Liiks and Tiiks.

Dragon's Blood As Gareth Goleuo

Friend Across the Battlefield As Ryou Ganki

The Harem of L'annawnshee As Kitticia Greiso

The Wild Dragon As Ketek the Dragon

The Fate of the Lakes As Cian the Kelpie

To build a Monster As Dalia Latavoka

Corruption of Champions; New Age As Austin

The cat's meow. As Neko and Angela

Childhood Revenge As The boys

A Gargoyle's Roost As Jerard Decroix

Adventures of the Loveless Twins As The Storyteller

A Thirst for Love As Jess

The gypsy and the Beast As Aric The Beast

Hermitage Disturbed As Gustav

Old Net Buddies As The Monster

A Mother's Touch As Ellen

Adventurous Expedition As Kissik

In the realm of darkness As Second

The Fateful Meeting As Vareon Bruge

A new trainer As Blaze the Charmeleon

Hidden of the Woods As Sekiit

A Weaver's WanderingsAs The Storyteller

To Build a Monster As Latavia Osten

From Captive to Conqueror As Princess Elena

Scales before TeaAs Camthelin Streamtail

Corruption within Mareth As Austin

Cabin boy on the Kitty Hawk As Nathan Skycutter

Curse of the Dragon As The Dragon

A Knight's Duty As Lethalia the Sorceress and Kadalia The Knight

On Broken Wing As Kiva the Green Dragoness

Beauty and the Demon As Lucian The Master of the Castle

To Build a Monster As Ofelia Vertenhalt

Steamy, Sticky, Sexy! As Horowitz Orenthol Estivel

The Family Farm As Darren

To Be Unbound As Tanya

Dogged Eyes As Laurence Craft

Adventures of a Monster Trainer As Storyteller

Stuck in the Games As Storyteller

The Start of an Unuseual Adventure As The Dragonair

To Be A Hero! As Horatio

Town of Goo As Multiple Characters

Just a Girl As Rick

Battle of Wills As The Mewtwo

In Another World As Sargantanas

Draconic Ant Farm As Cravitz

Triad As the Gornych (Three-Headed Dragon)

Mother of Monsters As The Storyteller

The Dark City of the Dead As The Storyteller

A Rare Breed As Mark The Trainer

Club Allure As Leon

Predator Versus Prey As The Marine Squad: James Haddock, Jerimiah Francis, Bart Leonards, Lester Malone and Alexander Bell

Art of Rebellion As Toni Marigaha

The obsession with harpies As Moratz

Monster-Maker As Olivia Gunterhelm

Another Realm As Elissandra Dumount

Destiny of a Hornblower As The Storyteller

Within the Company of a Monster As Borgen Hyatt IV

The Naga Tribe As The Naga

Twin Nobles' Adventure! As Lysander and Lysippe

Of Snakes and Wolves As Sophiera

A Destiny with A Dragon As Mitchel

The Inbetweens As Nina

Of Fallen Glory As Levirous

COMPLETED RPs!
RPs that have been 100% completed and resolved. These you can read from beginning to end as an actual story without a pause.

Completed!

For the Wild Dragon As Erket The Dragon

Within the Dragon Cave As CaDell The Dragon

Quinz128

Quinz128

Quinz128

Update!

Added new Plots: To Build a Monster, Chivalry before Bravado and Old Net Buddies!

Quinz128

Update!

Added to Current Involvements:
Dogged Eyes

Removed from Current Involvements and placed to Closed/Canceled RPs:
Adventures of a Monster Trainer
Stuck in the Games

Added to Plots!
Convincing Snake

Quinz128

Update!

Added Character: Julia Mercer: The Super-Speedster

Added Non-Specific Craving: Best Friends to Sexual Bromance.

Quinz128

Update!

Stuck in the Games
The Start of an Unuseual Adventure
Triad
To Build a Monster
Steamy, Sticky, Sexy
The Family Farm
To Be Unbound

Moved to Canceled RPs:

Scales before Tea
Corruption within Mareth
abin boy on the Kitty Hawk
Curse of the Dragon
The Dark City of the Dead
A Knight's Duty
On Broken Wing
To Serve a Dragon
Art of Rebellion
Mother of Monsters
Beauty and the Demon

Added to Non-Specific Cravings:
DOMINANT FEMALES PLEASE!

Moved to Claimed RPs:

To Build a Monster

Reorganized Plot's Descending Desired Order.

Added: Buried Threads Section for requests made.

Quinz128

A Rare Breed

Reactivated RPs:
Dark City of the Dead
Mother of Monsters

Added Non-Specific Cravings:
High Class/Low Class Pairing

Added Plot Idea:
Humans are Fairytales

Quinz128

Quinz128

Monthly Bump!

Still desiring Dominant Females as a strong craving.

All Plotlines are still desired, and in order of which I want!

Any ideas involving monstrous character will be considered as I am still craving ACTUAL monsters. Dominant female monsters = extreme bonus loves.

Quinz128

Monthly Bump!

Re-added  from Closed/Claimed RPs to Plot Ideas:
To Build A Monster
Corruption of Champion: Next Age
I am not a Familiar!
Twin Nobles' Adventures!

Added:

To Current Involvements:
Club Allure
Just A Girl
Predator Versus Prey
The obsession with harpies
Monster-Maker
Another Realm

To Buried Threads:
Looking for monstrous female to be raped by!

Moved from Current Involvements to Closed/Canceled RPs:
Town of Goo
To Be A Hero!
Of Snakes and Wolves
Dogged Eyes
Stuck in the Games
The Start of an Unuseual Adventure
To Build a Monster
Steamy, Sticky, Sexy
The Family Farm
To Be Unbound

Reopened to Current Involvements:
Art of Rebellion

Reorganized Plot-Lines in decending order from preferred to least preferred.

Quinz128

Quinz128

Quinz128

Added:

To Current Involvements:
Destiny of a Hornblower
Within the Company of a Monster
The Naga Tribe
Twin Nobles' Adventure!

Moved:

From Current Involvements to Canceled/Closed RPs:
Just a Girl

Quinz128

Practically halted ALL Current Involvements: Only two are remaining so super open, now!

Reorganized Plots! For preferences of what to do from most-to-least desired to RP.

Added: "STRONGEST DESIRES!" Section for the no-more-than-two RP ideas I REALLY REALLY want to do!

Quinz128

Quick Bump for the month! Nothing added.

NEED RPS! PLEASE. ATM I only have two active. XD

Edit!

Of Snakes and Wolves picked up, again. Moved back to Current Involvements from Canceled/Closed RPs

Added "Close yet so far apart" to Current Involvements

Added a COMPLETED RPs section for the few RPs that have a full, resolved story

Completed: Within the Dragon's Cave and For the Wild Dragon.

Quinz128

Quinz128

Monthly Bump!

Added into Current Involvements:
Broken Behind Enemy Lines
Convincing Snake
Tiamat's Gambit
A Life of Secrets

Moved from Canceled to Current Involvements:
To Serve the Dragon
Theon Against the Counsel of Monsters

Added more buried threaded:
The Tiny Master of Evil! (A League of Legends RP)
Two Specific RPs! (Werewolf/Human, Dragon/Human) (F/M)