Looking for a partner for any kind of roleplay.

Started by lovelyluna, August 05, 2013, 09:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelyluna

Hi everyone! I'm not yet approved, but I'm here to find someone who would like to start a thread with me so that I can start writing again (my fingers are itching for it :P).

I'm interested in anything era-wise, though I'm a bit better at playing modern. I'd like to get better at other time periods, especially the past, so roleplay ideas of that nature are eagerly accepted. I can delve into fantasy if that's what you're into. I do enjoy me some Harry Potter, so a roleplay surrounding those stories is something I can do too.

Over all, I'm an incredibly open-minded female writer who wants to make connections with other writers in this community. If you're willing to discuss ideas with me, let me know! :)

Nenha

I have been wanting to do a medieval or western fantasy/fiction if you would like to try something like that?

lovelyluna

I'd love to do something medieval. Got any specific ideas?

Nenha

Honestly it just depends what kind of characters you would like to play. I mean it could be anything from Knight and Princess all the way to two mercs making their way through a country on the back of a broken army fighting skirmish after skirmish. So depends on what you feel like.

lovelyluna

While the appeal of playing a Princess is definitely there, I'd like to be a bit tougher than the whole damsel-in-distress sort of deal allows :P

Nenha

Well that appeals to me honestly. Now we could do swords for hire or monster hunters. Even assassins. Anything you want to do partiularly?

lovelyluna

Monster hunters, me thinks. I want to fight dragons and trolls. :P That sound all right?

Nenha

Most definitely. Maybe start small and go from there.

Baalborn87

Sorry to be creepin' on your post. But if you need numbers to bulk up the "Monster hunters for hire" thing (if/when it gets going). I'd be interested in lending a hand.

If not. I'll leave by the same door I came in.

Oh, and congrats on your approval Luna.