Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkWorld0BrightHope

However, I do suppose you'd make a far better friend than master anyways...
I shall let you help.
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

Belle33

I'm sorry for the things I said.  I totally respect your devotion to the child and I'll be less jealous moving forward if you give me another chance.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Come back and I'll stop focusing on the robe so much. I know you've got other things that need attention.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Souture

Please forgive, I will stop asking for a threesome. I know you don't like sharing me now. I so sorry. Take me back.
<3 Sou <3

Anesa

...I know I can do better...just give me one more chance, okay?  I love you.... *whines*

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MiaFire

I'll overlook that threat if you forgive me for walking out on you, really. I'm so sorry, baby.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Belle33

*dangles keys to a new car I bought you*  I'm not above trying to purchase your affection.

Stone

Come back and I'll donate all that money to Zoolander's School.  XD

Belle33

AWWWWWWWWW - CAMILLE!!!........ *scoops up the little guy and cuddles him up*

Stone, I didn't realize your name was a descriptor for your heart.  Come back and I'll help to soften it.   O:)

Stone

With what? :D

Come back or that puppy gets it. Again!

Belle33

Come back and I'll figure it out.

Harm that puppy, and I'll end you!

Stone

Belle33

Pffft @ "let".

Come back and I'll stop being a workaholic. 

(... to the office I go, be good behave have fun)

Stone

Come back and I'll do your job for you. ;)

Belle33

Darn! Why didn't I read that before I went in today. 

Please come back. I'll nice to your friends - even the stupid one who keeps trying to grope me.   

Stone

Er. Come back and I'll... er, let all my friends grope you?  XD

Anesa

*Eyes lowered while she kneels there at his feet, all submissive and sweet like*  I'm sorry, Sir.  I won't ever EVER do that again.  I promise!  I swear to you I have learned the distinct difference between sucking...and biting!  :D 

Stone

Come back and I'll show you what biting really should be like.  >:)

Belle33

Come back and I'll buy you some clothing  ;D

Stone

Come back and I'll let you dress me up.

Belle33

Come back and I won't make you wear a tie.  *laughs at this*

Stone

Come back and I'll make you wear one!  O:)

Belle33

Kazuume

Ah Belle my darling, my dearest all is forgiven! Come back to me please!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki