Craving something dark and deep. (M for F)

Started by Cataclysmic Archangel, July 10, 2015, 06:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cataclysmic Archangel

(ya know, the more I read that, the more I wonder if that title could be taken the wrong way.  Ah well)

So... hi there.  I have other posts that I've used in the past, but I'm not going to bump those threads.  I'm looking for something new.  This might ramble a little bit, so hopefully you'll follow along.

I have a few stories going right now.  Most of them are very centered on smut; I have a few that are literally a female player parading a series of 'please rape me' victims for my enjoyment.  I'm good on raw smut (although honestly, I won't say no to a longer parade).  That's not what I'm looking for right now.

What I honestly want, is something character driven.  I recently lost the last partner I had who was willing to offer me a truly intense character based drama-filled story.  It was over in a flash, a simple 'Dear John' letter because of RL.  Fine, fair enough.  I don't hold it against her (much).  But with that gone I realize that for all of my 'OMGImustrapeandconquer' stories, I really need to also have something that, while dark, is also deep.  Something full of emotion and angst and drama and conflict, etc.  Action.  Adventure.  Sex, of course.  Wild, crazy, rough, kinky... we're all here for a good time, after all.

If the idea appeals to you at all, please let me know.  I realize that this message probably doesn't do my thoughts justice, but maybe, just maybe it's piqued enough curiosity to inquire a bit more.

tl;dr - Looking for the Mrs Smith to my Mr Smith.

Cataclysmic Archangel

A very, very old post of mine... but a very, very valid craving.

So... bump.

Note: I haven't played in a while, so the bit about 'have a few stories'... not valid in months.

Cataclysmic Archangel

After getting dropped like a .... something utterly unappealing by my most recent partner, I find myself needing a new story.

And for the love of god, if there's even a chance you're gonna just walk away without even a message... please don't waste my time.  This place is making me bitter.

Sorry.

Nevaeh

I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.