Insanitosis seeks Literate Roleplays

Started by Insanitosis, February 25, 2009, 02:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

-Smiles-

Good to hear, hate to come after you with a riding crop.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kittenchan

I wouldn't mind the jock and pretty boy/geek... I've always found it nice for it to be a mousy unpopular younger student and the other an older popular more sporty student.

Would you be interested?

What also works is there has to be some sort of hate in there. The older boy hates gays or nekos or something along those lines...

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Ashleebabe

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Insanitosis

Yes, that would be bad, or would it?
No worries though, I am trying to get myself back in the groove so I can produce posts worth reading for you. Lately school has been absorbing my attention.

-kittenchan
Could you send a pm my way?, that idea sounds lovely, and your ons and off signal you as someone I would like. We could also discuss ideas here.

-Ashleebabe
Not sure, could you send a sample of your writing?

Aestas

So many ideas.. and so tempting.. Must.. not.. start any new games.. *flees*

Insanitosis

I have lots of shiny ideas. And I am literate! *tempts*

Aestas

*laughs*  I feel slightly intimidated by your layout.. Did you have anything that is particularly interesting to you in the moment. *parses his ideas but finds them overwhelming*

Insanitosis

I am in a High Fantasy mood at the time. :3
Also, post apocalyptic rp.

Insanitosis

Insanitosis

Izu

:] I'm interested in roleplaying with you some M/M or M/M/M~
Take a look at my search thread - link in signature, I've listed a few plots there, if nothing catches your eye then take a look at my On-Off thread (link in sig) to see a list of pairings, settings,etc I'm interested in and we can come up with a plot together :3
And PM me if you are interested~ ^^

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Insanitosis

Are you willing to play dominant?
I don't dominate in M/M in sexual situations

Insanitosis