Lucian want's to play (MxM)

Started by LucianLuna, January 13, 2011, 02:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LucianLuna

Alot of my RPs here have ended because the people have gotten busy with other stuff so I need someone to RP with. First I am Uke or Bottom. I'm not good at Top. Now My characters:

The twins Lucian and Damian Luna-
The twins were captured by their brother's enemy. turned into a vampire, enslaved and tortured. They are now on the run from their creator. They have only been a vampire for a year and haven't been taught how to control their hunger... an in Lucian's case, his anger. The twins are 22

Damian Scott-
Damian Scott has been living on the streets since he was 12. He saw someone murder his parents and has been hiding from the killer ever since. He is 18 now and has lived the 6 years on the streets sleeping in abandoned buildings and stealing food. he also had to fight a lot of older guys to keep the food and to remain a virgin. Damian Scott is 18

Urban-
Urban is a serpeinte dancer. he can turn into a giant black cobra. He worked as security for awhile at Luna Mansion and him and Lucian had a relationship going but Lucian found out he was cheating so broke it off. Urban is now traveling and looking for a new job. Urban is 21.

BLACK CLAW HUMAN FORM

BLACK CLAW WOLF FORM
Black Claw-
Black claw is a lycan. He was kicked from his pack when he broke one of the laws and has been on his own ever since. he travels around looking for someone to spend some time with. He is 35

Angelous-
Angelous was in a bad accident and has no memory of his past. He's a fallen angel and he's 19

Crimson-
Crimson was sent to spy on someone by his boss. he was caught and tortured but escaped. he is now hiding from his boss and his enemy. His eyes was damaged during the torture and he has a bandage over it. He's a fire demon and he's 25.

Caine-
Caine is the first vampire. He has gotten bored traveling around alone while trying top keep an eye on his creation and making sure the other vampires are obeying the laws so he is now looking for someone to spend time with.

red means I really want to try, blue means I want to try most.

Now on to the ideas:
brother/brother
father/son
inmate/guard
kidnapper/victim
teacher/student
principal/student

boss/worker
mob boss/mob worker
gang leader/gang member
master/slave
master/pet