News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"I'd like that," he said blushing slightly. "I'm guessing this isn't our idea of a first date though."

Lawshenk

" no , not at all " done smiled

Lady Jenn

"Although still a better first date than Danny taking a girl to a horror movie," he said, unable to stop himself from laughing.

Lawshenk

" Danny he is hot!" " She teased

Lady Jenn

"You're lucky I have a good sense of humour," he said, managing not to look too upset at the comment.

Lawshenk

" if you think I'm that shallow then we are no suited at all " she looked at him " that is not my kind of thing "

Lady Jenn

"Sorry, he said, suddenly looking away. "Of course I don't think that, I'd hate it if it was true."

Lawshenk

The food came and she smiled as she started to eat it " good food here "

Lady Jenn

"Yeah," he said, returning the smile as he started eating. "We'll have to come here more regularly."

Lawshenk

She smiled " na to much of this will make me fat"

Lady Jenn

"I don't think you'll ever be fat, he said, not laughing this time. "Not in my opinion anyway."

Lawshenk

" nice save " she smiled " ready for our holiday" she finished her meal

Lady Jenn

"Ready when you are," he said. "I mean, I was ready yesterday," he said, laughing.

Lawshenk

" you remembered something early well done" she joked "'pay up and i'll meet you in the car"

Lady Jenn

"My memory's not that bad," he said laughing, coming out not long after as the queue was thankfully short, getting into the car and sighing with pleasure. "Let's get this show on the road then."

Lawshenk

She smiled and started the short drive to the beach car park

Lady Jenn

What are you looking forward to most on this trip?" he asked, trying and failing to find a radio station playing good music.

Lawshenk

" the whole nights under the stars "

Lady Jenn

"I haven't done that in way too long," he said thoughtfully. "Should we have brought any sleeping bags?"

Lawshenk

" just as well I packed them and tents eh"

Lady Jenn

"Yeah," he said, letting out an embarrassed laugh. "Maybe we should have done an inventory before we left."

Lawshenk

" deal was you bring yourself I have everything else " she smiled and parked at the dock " I have a yacht we can use for now at least "

Lady Jenn

"My dad would be jealous," he said with a laugh. "He used to dream of sailing around the world...until the reality of being a dad hit him and he realised that was completely impractical."

Lawshenk

" it's hired for the weekend hardly round the world"

Lady Jenn

"My dad can never hold onto stuff like that for just a weekend," he said. "Have you been in his office recently?"