[Eternium] Recruitment - Be A Dragon, Hunt Supernaturals, Gods & Magic!

Started by Wispyr, November 16, 2015, 04:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiyanna

Quote from: CShades on November 23, 2015, 12:03:51 AM
~poofs in

You are welcome.
He's totally the dragon type.
I shall prepare myself for the wave of hatred should this sheet I am working on get approved :P

~poofs out

I don't think I like your tone.
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

Wispyr

-Slides in and drops off Wyatt-

Didn't replace Meili as planned yet. But... That's likely still to come.

CShades

Quote from: Aiyanna on November 23, 2015, 12:12:25 AM
I don't think I like your tone.

I don't know what tone you are reading into it, but so be it. I apologize if something Intended to be silly made anyone else uncomfortable. That said, have fun.

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

Aiyanna

Quote from: CShades on November 23, 2015, 12:48:12 AM
I don't know what tone you are reading into it, but so be it. I apologize if something that silly made anyone else uncomfortable. That said, have fun.

Oh dear, oh no! Sorry sorry sorry, that's a quote from a show that gets tossed around at my house a lot, it was meant as a joke! Because you said we would hate you if approved...sorry!
Ideas
O/o's

CShades

Whoa, look who ended up being oversensitive here >.> :P (me!) Sorry, us dirty foreigners sometimes miss those jokes. NOW I KNOW.

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

Aiyanna

Quote from: CShades on November 23, 2015, 12:54:07 AM
Whoa, look who ended up being oversensitive here >.> :P (me!) Sorry, us dirty foreigners sometimes miss those jokes. NOW I KNOW.

Haha, I'm just glad you're still here! No harm done, I'll remember a smiley or something in the future. I look forward to seeing your smexy space dude dragon, lol
Ideas
O/o's

MiraMirror

Looking good to finish this sheet tonight.  Only things left are history and the tiny things, which are...really simple.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Timeless

Quote from: Emmykins on November 22, 2015, 05:24:04 PM
Timelessss!!

:D

*flops over Emmykins and clings* <3333 Eeeeeeeee, Emmy! So good to see you~ When I make my character, our male characters should be best buddies. D:!

Emmykins

Quote from: Timeless on November 23, 2015, 02:25:12 AM
*flops over Emmykins and clings* <3333 Eeeeeeeee, Emmy! So good to see you~ When I make my character, our male characters should be best buddies. D:!

-Giggles and hugssss.-

Write your thing! We'll figure it out. xD

Also, a tentative reserve for my indecisive butt!

//- I would like to reserve Chloe Norgaard to portray my character -\\

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Emmykins on November 23, 2015, 07:39:57 AM
-Giggles and hugssss.-

Write your thing! We'll figure it out. xD

Also, a tentative reserve for my indecisive butt!

//- I would like to reserve Chloe Norgaard to portray my character -\\

Did it take you all this time to make a decision? LOL

I... may be working on a third character to hold in reserve for the day I can submit another.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Emmykins

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on November 23, 2015, 08:00:28 AM
Did it take you all this time to make a decision? LOL

I... may be working on a third character to hold in reserve for the day I can submit another.

... Yes.
I got some great suggestions from a few folks and made a list and finally picked. -grumbles.- I'm the worst at all of this.

I ALL READY KNEW ABOUT YOUR 3rd HIDEAWAY TOO! I bet I can guess the hair color if it's a lady..
  ;)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Emmykins on November 23, 2015, 08:29:46 AM

... Yes.
I got some great suggestions from a few folks and made a list and finally picked. -grumbles.- I'm the worst at all of this.

I ALL READY KNEW ABOUT YOUR 3rd HIDEAWAY TOO! I bet I can guess the hair color if it's a lady..
  ;)

I cannot help it! I feel naked without a redhead. >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Rel Mayer

This game looks utterly amazing and everyone who is joining is just... wow! Some of the best ever!

Unfortunately, I'm withdrawing my interest (for now), just because I don't have the time to give the character sheet all the TLC it needs.

I'm sorry! Hopefully I can pop on again when I get some extra free time to finish the sheet.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Rel Mayer on November 23, 2015, 10:12:00 AM
This game looks utterly amazing and everyone who is joining is just... wow! Some of the best ever!

Unfortunately, I'm withdrawing my interest (for now), just because I don't have the time to give the character sheet all the TLC it needs.

I'm sorry! Hopefully I can pop on again when I get some extra free time to finish the sheet.

*snifflepout*

Rel Mayer

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Rel Mayer on November 23, 2015, 10:18:40 AM
-gives some snuggles until she can play with BP in the future-

Yaaaaaaaaay. <3 *cooos and nuzzlecuddleson her Relly*

Emjay

Quote from: Emjay on November 22, 2015, 10:09:03 PM

Changing the face claim to:

//- I would like to reserve Daisy Lowe to portray my character -\\

So I decided that I want two male characters rather than a female and male character so I am replacing Daisy Lowe with.

//- I would like to reserve Kit Harrington to portray my character -\\

Don't hate me Wisypyr. I know I am super indecisive but I am pretty sure about this one xD
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Emmykins

Quote from: Emjay on November 23, 2015, 10:23:10 AM

So I decided that I want two male characters rather than a female and male character so I am replacing Daisy Lowe with.

Don't hate me Wisypyr. I know I am super indecisive but I am pretty sure about this one xD

Who could hate you, Emjay? -Giggles.-

Aiyanna

Quote from: Emjay on November 23, 2015, 10:23:10 AM

All the lovely guys and gals! I think I might just swoon.

Although, when I read GoT (I don't watch the show) that is NOT what I imagined Jon Snow looking like.
Ideas
O/o's

Emjay

Quote from: Emmykins on November 23, 2015, 10:51:38 AM
Who could hate you, Emjay? -Giggles.-

O:)

Quote from: Aiyanna on November 23, 2015, 11:05:59 AM
All the lovely guys and gals! I think I might just swoon.

Although, when I read GoT (I don't watch the show) that is NOT what I imagined Jon Snow looking like.

I watched Season 1 which then prompted me to read the books and in the books they describe him looking like Nedd Stark but also that he isn't all that good looking xD Like he has mousy brown hair and a long awkwardly shaped nose.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Crash

Good lord all these lovely studious ladies.  Missy's head is going to be on a swivel.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Amarlo

So despite announcing earlier that I would not be joining the game I never actually stopped working on my character... So I'll take that as a sign and renege on that not joining thing for now >.>;

I honestly hate my indecisiveness >.<

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Rave

Quote from: Amarlo on November 23, 2015, 03:05:16 PM
So despite announcing earlier that I would not be joining the game I never actually stopped working on my character... So I'll take that as a sign and renege on that not joining thing for now >.>;

I honestly hate my indecisiveness >.<

Welcome back! I know the feeling :P

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious