the difference in the darkness (mxf)(scifi, horror)(M and F looking for F)

Started by Chreestafer, October 02, 2013, 05:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Plot:
The year is 2013 and everyone is relaxing from the threat of the world going to shit in 2012.  No one notices the shooting stars though that streak across the sky.   Radar didn't pick the mass up from outer space as it grew closer and closer.  That's when the power went out, everything electrical died and became obsolete.  Riots and pillaging starts, marital law sets in, then the darkness.  Its almost as if the sun went out and night became a permanent factor on earth.  A week into the darkness is when they arrived.

So this story is about how we in all our differences come together, fall for each other and sacrifice ourselves for one another.  I'm looking for two eccentric female writers who find the end of the world interrupting their weekend.  I'm looking for different walks of life coming together to fight for the world or to just survive.  There will be dark horror and scifi wrapped up into this. Both plot and sexuality will have an equal role in the game.

You:
A young (16-18) female from a rich highclass family.
Your goals, your car, your world its all paid for.
You have a wild side but never acted on the thoughts.

Her:
A young (16-18) female from any walk of life
your the best friend who drags girl one to the concert
your the wild side girl one wishes she had (and you hold a crush on girl 1)

Me:
A young (16-19) white male who lives on the streets.
I'm forgotten by the system, seen as a hoodlum and a con artist.
I sing in a band, have tattoos, ride a motor cycle.  I am the wild side.

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Update!

Edit*
I will be playing a male character in this.  Typo had me as a female.

Also I have one female player.  Need one more.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Ambie

Name: Amber Valentine
Sex/Gender: Female
Orientation: Straight, but will watch ;)
Race: White
Appearance:

More of Amber *warning*

Bio/History:Amber, being the spoiled brat she is, was raised very well off. Big house, big boats, multiple houses...All that was about to change. She has never had to lift a finger to get anything done so on her own, she is pretty useless. She has certain expectations, getting her nails done, tanning at the beach on her dads yacht. Getting what she wants was always so easy she never gave it a second thought. She wasn't REALLY interested in going to the concert but her friend insisted...she was playing along...slapping at the guys around her who kept grabbing her ass...then the lights went out and everyone freaked. Where was she going to hide...it was all happening so fast. She clung to her friend losing track of her...they had to get to a much safer place and fast...everything around them was falling apart fast...
Ons: being treated like a princess, gifts, mutual masturbation, DP (fantasy, shes never done it), gang bang (again, fantasy), public sex, older men
Offs: immaturity, small dicks, boys her age, bathroom things, blood, hairy people, smokers
Fears: dark places, big dogs, thug black people (could use this as a non-con scene), random homeless people, spiders