New Eden (The 100 Inspired.)All Welcome, LGBT Friendly. (Recruiting.)

Started by DarkAngel111, February 14, 2015, 06:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel111

The History.
150 years ago, The Earth was ravaged by a nuclear war rendering it inhabitable. The war changed the earth's topography beyond anyone's imagination and the space stations were launched just as the war begun. There was no hope of saving Humanity without this small step. The People on the space station were told, they had enough supplies to last them 200 years. All calculations suggested that earth would be survivable once more after 200 years. It was the sole hope they had. It was that light at the end of the tunnel that kept them in line and those in command always had an objective. The Stations however did not last too long on their own, there were riots and there were fights, the war threatened to what remained last of humanity however the leaders after a very brutal war decided it was in their best interests to form one station with just one leader. That was the best way to remove the disputes arising between different stations.

However over the years the day the Stations came together was celebrated and called Unity day. A charter was made that day. Forming the rules of the Society on Unity station. Every criminal was punished with death if they turned 21 before the end of their sentence. The rules were strict and there were no exceptions, everything was rationed and there were caps and limits set on every medical procedure and every lunch served was calculated. Everyone was only given enough to survive. The rules were made to keep everyone alive for 200 years that were ahead of them.

On the surface it seemed that every thing on the Station was perfectly calculated for. The people who had built it knew what they were doing, however future did not have the same plan for them. The engineers discovered a flaw in the systems The oxygen levels in the Space stations were falling quickly and although they had fixed such problems before, now 150 years after they had left earth, the engineers weren't as acquainted with the Ship's designs as those before them were. Now the engineers once more scurried to fix the problems which had always been solvable. A minor glitch or a simple valve left unturned. Although 10 years after the discovery it was made clear there was no way anyone could fix this problem. They were going to die in space a year from now. Unless a Radical decision was made.

The people were kept in the dark about the whole crisis. Only those who were in-charge knew and they were left with no options but to look at earth once more. However when the space stations were first Launched. The population was only 400 of all the stations combined. Now 150 years later, the population stood at 2000, the problem came when the decision was made that people would be sent to earth. The drop ships combined only had the capacity of 1300. Which meant in any circumstance, at least 700 people would get left behind. And all these Calculations would be for naught if the earth turned out to be non-habitable. In that moment it was decided. 200 people will be sent down to earth to see if it was once more habitable. 100 of them would be prisoners on the Station the other 100 citizens who volunteer.

To Join
Read GAME INFORMATION thread

Submit a Sheet in this thread.

DarkAngel111

Rules

Content Rating:
The game is in Extreme Section. This is mainly to accommodate any violence/torture that may occur in the game, but extends to sexual content as well. NC and Extreme play is only allowed with full player consent. Posts (or parts of posts) containing extreme material, NC material or sex are to be placed in spoiler tags. An extra line should be put in the post header to indicate what kind of content is spoiler-ed, as trigger warning. ( Spoiler: Sex/Extreme/NC ).

Joining/Expressing Interest

• Every player must fill out a character sheet to be considered for the game.
  • With the exception of a few roles that will require working closely behind the scenes with the GMs, no official "claims" will be available for characters. Until you're approved, the character role is up for grabs.
  • If you have an unusual character idea that may not "fit", please PM the GM(s) with the idea before making your sheet.

Character Sheets
Sheet for Sky People.

Name:
Height:
Hair:
Eyes:
Physical Description: May be simply an image or added info that differs from the image if you like.
Additional Images

History:

Skills: Character can only have One Specialty and One Side skill.
Occupation at the Station
Motivation/Reason To be on the drop ship:

Likes (non-sexual):
Dislikes(Non-Sexual):
Sexual Preference:
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:

[float=right][img height=400 padding=8]~~~~Link Here~~~~[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]  May be simply an image or added info that differs from the image if you like.
[spoiler=Additional Images][img height=300][/img]    [img height=300][/img]   [img height=300][/img]   [img height=300][/img]   [img height=300][/img][/spoiler]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Skills:[/b] Character can only have One Specialty and One Side skill.
[b]Occupation at the Station:[/b]

[b]Motivation/Reason To be on the drop ship:[/b]

[b]Likes (non-sexual):[/b]
[b]Dislikes(Non-Sexual):[/b]
[b]Sexual Preference:[/b]
[b]Turn Ons:[/b]
[b]Turn Offs:[/b]

Grounder Sheet

Name:
Height:
Physical Description: May be simply an image or added info that differs from the image if you like.
Additional Images

Skills: Character can only have One Specialty and One Side skill.

Position within Clan:

Likes (non-sexual):
Dislikes(Non-Sexual):
Sexual Preference:
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:

History:

[float=right][img height=400 padding=8]~~~~Link Here~~~~[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b] May be simply an image or added info that differs from the image if you like.
[spoiler=Additional Images][img height=300][/img]    [img height=300][/img]   [img height=300][/img]   [img height=300][/img]   [img height=300][/img][/spoiler]

[b]Skills:[/b] Character can only have One Specialty and One Side skill.

[b]Position within Clan:[/b]

[b]Likes (non-sexual):[/b]
[b]Dislikes(Non-Sexual):[/b]
[b]Sexual Preference:[/b]
[b]Turn Ons:[/b]
[b]Turn Offs:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

Holmes

When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230163.0

abandoneddolly

I haven't actually watched the show though its on my list of things to watch. I would still be interested in this.

DarkAngel111

Well guys the thing is I am still working on the world with good details. The Lack interest made me look back at it. anyways. Since two of you expressed interest I will be welcoming ideas for the world. In general I will get you a few pictures and few ideas about the threats the People from Unity station will face on earth.

Ghostly

OMG you read my mind. Would you also be looking for Grounders?

Ghostly

DarkAngel111

I am just working on the Arch group first If we introduce two groups from the start then story will get spread too thin. we will build on one group then as story progresses Grounders will be open.

Ghostly

Ah, that makes sense. I can't say I'm interested in playing an Ark character, but if you need any help with the Grounder side of things I'm at your disposal. The Grounders all seemed relatively undefined as a culture in the show, so that might take some world building.

DarkAngel111

Exactly Grounders will be up to us completely. That will take some creative juices. And if we start off and they aren't fleshed out completely this may cause some troubles. But I hope you show an interest in an Arc Character maybe when things develop. :)

DarkAngel111

Will be adding some details to the first two posts so keep checking in :)

eternaldarkness

Love this show to death, and i'll keep an eye on this.

CurvyKitten

bookmarking for possible interest, enjoying the show so far so this may be interesting :)

mia h

If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

DarkAngel111

Quote from: mia h on March 02, 2015, 04:45:51 AM
So where were you all hiding 8 months ago?  :P
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=206324.msg10113705

Haha, if I had watched that show then I would be all for it. :)

I ate through 2 seasons in a week. :P
Anyways,
Should We consider you on board? :P

Silver

I admit that I've watched the show a bit but am not caught up..but colored me interested.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: ♬ Star ♬ - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix) ♡
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

DarkAngel111

Well its lovely to have more people. I am still working on the finer details of the world. Making it as easy as possible for players to join who have not actually seen the show. This is the first time I am doing a Sci-fi game so its a little more challenging than I imagined haha

TheHangedOne

I haven't seen the show, but I'd be interested.

This: http://the100.wikia.com/wiki/The_100_Wiki

Might be helpful to people like me who have not seen the show.  After having browser over the wiki, I'd be interested only in playing as a Grounder.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

DarkAngel111

Well to be honest to start with the only characters would be the ones from the Arc. Although If there is enough interest for Grounders I might be Tempted to make them appear Although the idea of keeping grounders off till later was mainly because I did not want and PvP in the initial stages of the game. And grounders would certainly win if player lead/run. if they are NPCs we can just kill them.

So for there to be Two sides from the very start we are going to need at least 20 players interested. Go get your friends together :P

Letrixia

I am so in! I watched first season and the second one I can start watching as well.

DarkAngel111

So far we have 9 people who have shown interest. Lets hope there are more. Because well we need two groups. Grounders and Space station group

CurvyKitten

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on March 07, 2015, 11:02:59 PM
So far we have 9 people who have shown interest. Lets hope there are more. Because well we need two groups. Grounders and Space station group

Well if your making both I can so see making one of each hehe :P

RedEve

Not familiar with the show, but this is very interesting.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

DarkAngel111

Yeah Everyone will be allowed At least 2 characters to start with, but since there will be *more groups* as time goes on, we will be accepting and needing a much wider player No. Eventually 20-30 players So we can actually keep it interesting ;).

I will be working on Grounder History/rituals etc, PM me if any of you wants to help out. :) They will mostly be savages, but have their own set of rituals Rules.

DarkAngel111

A heads up to all those who are interested. I have taken Curvy on as a Co-Gm in helping me with the grounder lore. Because we will have two groups to start with now, we will need to edit some world details It will be for the better. As some minor details will get worked on more and we will be making some changes to the initial world details so we can include both groups. If you wish to Join as a Grounder and As a Citizen of Unity station you can do that. everyone will be allowed to make two characters to start with.

DarkAngel111

For those of you who are still intereste Should take a look at the first and seconds threads The Details of Which roles are Available can be found in the Game Information Thread. Details of Grounders and Sky people can also be Found in that thread.

The game is now open and we are accepting characters. Curvy and Myself will be acting as GMs 

Kaya

That last link does not seem to work But I guess you mean: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=225056.0

Oh, and I am interested, too.  :-)

DarkAngel111

I fixed that link
and thank you for the interest, Feel free to get started with a character sheet

I will have a couple of characters up myself by today hopefully.

DarkAngel111

to all those who showed interest I am just going to do a quick check, If you guys are all still interested?.

Ghostly

Yes! But probably only for a grounder scout. I'm searching for some inspiration for an Arc charater...

DarkAngel111

That's alright I have kaya's partial sheet in the PM. for an Arc character. She is considering a grounder.

And if  you don't feel like having a arc character from the get go, you can take your time before having one.

DarkAngel111

hmm seems the interest has faded from this group.... We may need new players if this is to take off.

DarkAngel111

well on my end I am ready to kick it off, but only kaya submitted a partial sheet.
Still waiting on others.

CurvyKitten

We called it dead due to lack of interest. It was a nice go but we can't do a game when with no players. Maybe its just bad timing, who knows