Creature and Hero(oines,) Fantasy School. (Need male students.)

Started by Vergil1989, December 12, 2011, 11:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRoux

Name; Mialee "Mia" Amastacia

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: Elf

Racial Traits: All of your usual D&D Elf traits. Improved hearing, low-light vision, etc.

Appearance

Though with shoes. Shoes can hardly ever go amiss.

Tattoos, piercings, other markings: A few rings in each ear and a tattoo of a leaf on the back of her right hand.

Class: Thief

Class Description: Someone who can see that fighting isn't always the answer. Sometimes all it takes is a little gently applied bribery, extortion, burglary, or even just a clever lie. A proper Thief can sneak, steal, banter, barter, pick locks and pockets, and find no trouble in acrobatic maneuvers at all. Rather unfortunately for them, it leaves very little room for combat training, and as such, they tend to be a bit weaker in that department. Most prefer light armor, or forgo it entirely and wear clothing.

Specialty/Prestige Class: N/A

Specialty/Prestige Class Description: N/A

Position: Student

Personality: Mialee has the same eye for shiny objects and propensity for pocketing them when no one's looking as a magpie. She is mischievous and roguish, as one might expect, but can find herself being genuinely sorry if someone gets severely hurt as a result of her antics. She's very clever, but sometimes is missing the intelligence to back up that cleverness. Mialle is capable of producing false emotions almost on command (she's still working on getting the tears to work properly) and has a very flirtatious streak. If she gets into trouble, it's usually her first attempted escape route. Mialee has a very cocky attitude towards the world, and doesn't like to show any perceived weakness on her part to the world.

History/Background Info: Born into the elven district of a large human city, Mialee spent most of her time as a young child picking pockets and stealing produce as a means of getting by, especially when her parents hit on hard times. When she was eighty (roughly 16 in human terms), her parents both died. Left without much of a means of supporting herself, having never learned a trade, Mialee went into the only thing she did know how to do: thievery. She spent a great deal of the next thirty years until she came of age working small-time jobs for equally small-time criminal leaders. She hit her big break when one suggested her to a very prominent politician looking to smear his opponent. She was supposed to place an incriminating document in his desk drawer and escape without being detected on the premises. Naturally, she hit a snag in the form of a butler. She seduced him into keeping quiet about the whole thing. As cover for her detection, she stole a small ruby she kept as a good luck charm on her way out. No one was the wiser, fortunately, and she started receiving more and more heist jobs. She's taking a break to learn some new tricks.

Sexual Nature: Submissive Switch (Not that she'd ever admit it)

Ons: Light bondage, collars, discipline, being dominated, being teased a little bit, quick little flings that don't mean too much

Limits: Watersports, rimming, scat. She's not too fond of anything involving sharp metal objects either.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Apologies to all whom I play YIM games with, but my account seems to have locked me out. I'll try to fix that as soon as I can.

Vergil1989

Love the gal DRoux.

Ok guys and gals, I think we need a few more teachers.  I need one to teach summoning classes for sure if my two magic teachers I have already don't cover that area.  Beyond that, we have a pretty full group, so I MIGHT accept one more, very unlikely two people beyond the summoning teacher I need yet.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Dorian Grandale

Still working on mine. You know how slow I can be sometimes..
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Vergil1989 on December 20, 2011, 01:45:20 AM
Love the gal DRoux.

Ok guys and gals, I think we need a few more teachers.  I need one to teach summoning classes for sure if my two magic teachers I have already don't cover that area.  Beyond that, we have a pretty full group, so I MIGHT accept one more, very unlikely two people beyond the summoning teacher I need yet.

Aramis could potentially cover that. After all he might have need for a summon or two in his days. :-) But if anyone wants to play a fairy thats fine as well. lol

Laughing Hyena

Kimera

As in female characters (I don't mind rolling a female character)

Or as in female players (In which case i can't help :D )

Laughing Hyena

female characters are fine. any others that are interested is also good.

Vergil1989

Because of the delay on Prismwind's side, but the holidays and all that are understandable, I do ask that someone that's already been approved that doesn't already have two characters going to help make up a Head Master as well as a Head Mistress for the female half of this.  You would be my Co-GMs, and hopefully I won't have to find a replacement for Prismwind's promised character, but the delays have been going on too long and I need to start moving this forward.  For now, I need someone to make up a Head Master for the most part unless I hear otherwise that Prism isn't going to be able to make someone for this.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

JadenMystic

I can think up a character for this. This sounds like it's going t obe interesting...and kinda like Fantasy Bound. ;-) May use the character from there....and make a second. If you want I can try to help Co-GM. Never done it before, but I'm sure I could figure it out. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

ShadowFox89

We're still looking for students and teachers, though I think that Vergil can open it up for both genders of students now.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vergil1989

I'd be honored to have ya Jaden, and sorry I didn't get here sooner.  If you want to try to Co-GM I'd wait and see first because I still need to get ahold of Prismwind regarding that spot as the Head Mistress anyway.  Still, you can go ahead and make up a student or whatever you like in the mean time hun.

JadenMystic

I'll great started on one when I'm not posting from my phone. It's a bit of a pain to do a char sheet this way.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Inerrant Lust

I might be interested in playing a female student, but I've been reeeaally hard-up to come up with decent character concepts lately.

Your usual magical girl seems too easy... At the moment, I can't think of a concept I might be interested in trying. :-\

Laughing Hyena

hmm how many magical girls do we even have? Or mage girls?

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Laughing Hyena

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Inerrant Lust

So I have an idea, after a bit of brainstorming.

An Illithid. Also known as, Mind Flayer. Or this thing;

Hold on, hold on. :P Bare with me.

QuoteIllithid biology
Illithids are hermaphroditic creatures who each spawn a mass of larvae twice in their life. The larvae resemble miniature illithid heads or four-tentacled tadpoles. Larvae are left to develop in the pool of the Elder Brain. The ones that survive after 10 years are inserted into the brain of a sapient creature. Hosts are determined in a very specific manner. Hosts generally are humanoid creatures that are between 5 feet 4 inches and 6 feet 2 inches. The most desirable of races for hosts are Human, Drow, Elves, Githzerai, Githyanki, Grimlock, Gnoll, Goblinoid, and Orc. Upon being implanted, the larva then grows and consumes the host's brain, absorbing the host's physical form entirely and becoming sapient itself, a mature (but still young) Illithid. This process is called ceremorphosis.

QuoteOccasionally, ceremorphosis can partially fail. Sometimes the larva does not contain enough chemicals to complete the mutation, sometimes there is psionic interference. Whatever the reason, it has happened that ceremorphosis has ended after the internal restructuring, resulting in a human body with an illithid's brain, personality and digestive tract. These unfortunates must still consume brains, typically by cutting open heads (as they lack the requisite tentacles). These beings are often used as spies, where they easily blend in with their respective host types.

The idea is that 'she' is a Mind Flayer that never properly consumed her host. So, for the most part, she looks like an ordinary human/elf/drow/ect.

As a failure, you can be assured that she was looked down upon by her Illithid kin. Maybe even they tried to discard her. Regardless, this particular Mind Flayer was not like her fellow brain-eating abominations. It could be that rather than fully consuming her host, their minds and souls melded- becoming one entity.

So she fled her homeland and sought the Academy to find a way to sate her unnatural hunger without consuming innocents and to learn to hone her already powerful psionics? Eh? ...Eh?

Maybe physiologically, she's got tendril tentacle things in her throat instead of a tongue. Maybe even skin coated in a fine layer of slick film or webbed feet/fingers.... What'dyou think?

Thorn14

So what can I expect out of this RP wise? Like tone setting. I do like the idea of a fantasy school (one of my ideas has something similar) so I figured I shouldn't ignore it.

Vergil1989

Thorn, it's meant to be a bit of a light hearted comedy with plenty of action, adventure, and steamy romance/sex thrown in for the Hell of it lol.  Fighting, learning and teaching life lessons and general spells, ways to defend yourself, etc, all that and more can be expected.  And Lust, your idea is quite beautiful, if a bit creepy lol.  I'd gladly have her aboard.

Thorn14

Well that sounds right up my alley.

I just kind of feel bad that I notice I almost make the same character for every game I play. Although this kind of concept story wise is where she originated so I'm not too sure what to do haha.

So can I make a character? Since it sounds like you're swimming in magic users I think I'll go with a more physical character?

Vergil1989

Yeah we have a ton of magic users and I've noticed we have a bunch of girls again so I'm gonna change the thing and say we need more guys now.  Still, you're good regardless Thorn so feel free to make whatever you need to.

Thorn14

Let me know if you need more.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name;
Rene North
Gender;
Female
Age;
Sexuality;
Bisexual but never thought about it or confused. She doesn't focus on such things.
Race;
Human
Racial Traits;
None
Appearance;
Body (NSFW) Armor and Weapon
Tattoos, piercings, other markings;
None other than her green hair.
Class; 
Fighter
Class Description;
A strong human who wields a obscenely large weapon.
Specialty/Prestige Class;
Extraplanar Hunter
Specialty/Prestige Class Description;
She is training to fight things not from this plane as well as large monsters. Wants to learn magic stopping skills as well.
Position: 
Student.
Personality; Rene's personality almost seems conflicting at times. In social situations she is not used to she tries to keep to herself or is almost shy. In her element and when she starts opening up however her personality becomes more open and humerous and even sarcastic at times. During combat she finds herself get into a near rage focus where she treats every battle seriously. She yells a lot too.
History/Background Info;  The child of a caravan of travellers, a dragon attack caused her to be seperated from her family at the age of 10. For 10 years she trained herself as a warrior with all sorts of folk. Mercenaries, adventurers, and even bandits on one occasion despite how unfitting it may be. She has done dungeon crawls but knows her  skills need refining if she is to prevent anyone from losing their family like she did. She hears about this portal to the school and wonders if it can help her with her training as well as some personal problems she keeps to herself it seems. She uses a mix of training and enchantments she recieved in her armor to let her swing her giant sword with ease. Its not as fast as other weapons but the damage she inflicts is enough to take down any large sized monster. She thinks herself cursed as well as a series of events involving magic has lead ot her life being difficult at times. She suspects her magical defense is unnaturally poor.
Ons;
Mind control, body control, illusions, demons especially succubi, tentacles, enslavement, prefer females but not required, Non-Con
Limits;
Pregnancy, Animals, Lactation, Anthros, Extreme Violence

Jason

Quote from: Thorn14 on January 07, 2012, 06:28:19 PM
Let me know if you need more.

Name;
Rene North
Gender;
Female
Age;
Sexuality;
Bisexual but never thought about it or confused. She doesn't focus on such things.
Race;
Human
Racial Traits;
None
Appearance;
Body (NSFW) Armor and Weapon
Tattoos, piercings, other markings;
None other than her green hair.
Class; 
Fighter
Class Description;
A strong human who wields a obscenely large weapon.
Specialty/Prestige Class;
Extraplanar Hunter
Specialty/Prestige Class Description;
She is training to fight things not from this plane as well as large monsters. Wants to learn magic stopping skills as well.
Position: 
Student.
Personality; Rene's personality almost seems conflicting at times. In social situations she is not used to she tries to keep to herself or is almost shy. In her element and when she starts opening up however her personality becomes more open and humerous and even sarcastic at times. During combat she finds herself get into a near rage focus where she treats every battle seriously. She yells a lot too.
History/Background Info;  The child of a caravan of travellers, a dragon attack caused her to be seperated from her family at the age of 10. For 10 years she trained herself as a warrior with all sorts of folk. Mercenaries, adventurers, and even bandits on one occasion despite how unfitting it may be. She has done dungeon crawls but knows her  skills need refining if she is to prevent anyone from losing their family like she did. She hears about this portal to the school and wonders if it can help her with her training as well as some personal problems she keeps to herself it seems. She uses a mix of training and enchantments she recieved in her armor to let her swing her giant sword with ease. Its not as fast as other weapons but the damage she inflicts is enough to take down any large sized monster. She thinks herself cursed as well as a series of events involving magic has lead ot her life being difficult at times. She suspects her magical defense is unnaturally poor.
Ons;
Mind control, body control, illusions, demons especially succubi, tentacles, enslavement, prefer females but not required, Non-Con
Limits;
Pregnancy, Animals, Lactation, Anthros, Extreme Violence

May I ask you change her physical appearance into a link? We wouldn't want to break any rules.