Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Story Tale

Not yet.. I think.. Now I'm scared!

The next person can hear the sound of running water from their porch.

Stone

Oh yes. It almost makes up for not living upon a hill.

The next person can drink half a dozen glasses of one thing, but only half a glass of another.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ephemera

Um.  Yes.   Coffee... and pickle juice.  Half a glass of pickle juice will cure a cough though!

The next person can recite a poem from memory.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Quite a few!

The next person knows at least one Bob Dylan song by heart.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ephemera

Very nearly, but not quite... "Blowin' in the Wind".  But I love "Tangled Up in Blue."

The next person uses lines from the movie "A Princess Bride" in every-day conversation.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Belle33

I don't, but if you're going to quote a movie that's a great one.

The next person is all caught up on their RPs.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Yep!

The next person is on their way to catching up with theirs!

Belle33

I am.

The next person will make a big difference in someone's life today.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Gee, now I'll feel all expectant!

The next person has never sharpened a knife on a grinding wheel.

Izzie Aditi

I haven't, nope.

Next person has a gym membership but never uses it.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Story Tale

Once I realized how much I was paying to run and swim at the gym I started to jog around my neighborhood and spend a lot more time at the beach/sandbar. So before I cancelled it, yes I did have one I didn't use..

Hmm.. the next person once discovered a baby bird and put it in a shoebox and took it home to nurse it back to health.

Izzie Aditi

Yepp, I still do that actually :P I never grow up ::)

Next person has accidentally hit the mirror of a car (by driving by) but didn't stop.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

A whole door, in fact.

The next person has no specific plans for the weekend.

Izzie Aditi

That actually made me laugh out loud, imagining that.

And nope, I don't. LOVELY for a change.

Next person has borrowed money from a friend and never returned it (shame on you!)

Stone

Is it still technically "borrowed" if you nosh it out of their pants while they're showering? :D

The next person has, at least once, yearned to see a ghost.

Story Tale

Yes, my cousin and I even made up a secret society of ghost busters, with us as the main characters, and would run around pretending we had seen ghosts and try to catch them and set them free.

The next person has played 'roman candle war' before.

Edits typos out. :(

Finothing

nopers.

the next person can roll their Rs!

Stone

Surrrrrrrrrrre.

The neksht pershon can do a pretty deshent Sean Connery impression.

Finothing

*gasp* how did you know?!
the next person used to be afraid of the dark.

Imogen

Nope but the monsters in my closet were really frightening, and the ones lurking outside my door as well! Fortunately, they could only come out if I left my door open at night, so I just made a round and closed all the doors before sleep :-)

The next person has fallen for a scam at least once.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

dana eleanor

Nopers. I don't fall for stuff like that.

The person below is currently listening to music.

Kazuume

Nope

The next person will have the urge to check the time after reading this.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Finothing

yes! hope manipulative of you!

the next person likes Ramen Noodles?

Jason

Haven't tried 'em, but that doesn't mean I don't like them. I'll give 'em a go and get back to you on that one.

The next person has a consonant in their username.

Story Tale

Gasp! Your a mind reader you are..

The next person has tasted breast milk.