In dire need of some system games! (F for GM)

Started by Beorning, May 15, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello!

Lately, I've realized I really, really need to finally play some system games I have in my collection - as well as try out some system RP ideas that keep coming back to me. And I'd really love to find a GM for any of these games / ideas...

Here's what I'd be interested in:

1. GURPS 4E - a fantasy or sci-fi game? Espionage, maybe? Horror? Mystery? Wuxia / martial arts?
2. Conan: Adventures In Age Undreamt Of - new Conan RPG by Modiphius, looks awesome!
3. Star Trek Adventures - another new RPG by Modiphius, set in Star Trek universe, obviously...
4. Infinity RPG - and yet another new RPG by Modiphius, based on the Infinity miniature wargame...
5. Numenera - always interested in adventures in this awesome setting by Monte Cook!
6. The Strange - ditto :)
7. Cypher System - also, interested in any game that uses the Numenera / The Strange system!
8. Mutants & Masterminds 3E - a big fan of the 2nd edition, looking to try out the newest one!
9. Savage Worlds - have some books, would like to finally put them to use...

As for specific ideas - here's one I'm really itching to play at the moment:

Monster superhero or an inhuman protagonist in a sci-fi setting

Basically, I'd be love to play a character in the vein of Swamp Thing, Marvel's monster characters from the 1970s etc. A story of a character that is less a superhero and more a weird creature / monster trying to find a place in the world, while having adventures and battling enemies on the way. A creepy, monstrous cyborg that escaped a mad scientist's lab, maybe..?

This could be played as a story of horror superheroics - again, Swamp Thing comics would be a good example. Alternatively, we could move this more in pure sci-fi / horror direction - this could be, for example, a story of lone cyborg in a postapocalyptic wasteland. Or a gritty story of mad science in modern setting...

When it comes to a system for this idea, I'd be open for using M&M 3E, GURPS, Savage Worlds or Cypher.

So - any takers? If so, please PM me!

Beorning

Bump! Still in need of a system game...

Especially, a superhero game. Either the "monster superhero" idea from above, or just anything else. I love superheroes and want to play one again! :)