What are you listening to right now? (Archive)

Started by despickable, December 11, 2011, 02:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on September 03, 2012, 08:53:14 PM
Mmm...this is where you take my mind, my sexy blue lover! *grins and bites his lip as they kiss*

Nine Inch Nails Closer Lyrics

*feeling a drop of his blue-vampire blood escape into her lips* Ahhhh... now you got me inside you.. that little drop shall be a naughty thing that soaks deep.. *licks her neck* So.. and now you played my favorite song from one of my very favorite bands.. *slides hands around her.. pulls her very close* Luring the animal, are we? *grins*
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on September 03, 2012, 09:13:34 PM
*feeling a drop of his blue-vampire blood escape into her lips* Ahhhh... now you got me inside you.. that little drop shall be a naughty thing that soaks deep.. *licks her neck* So.. and now you played my favorite song from one of my very favorite bands.. *slides hands around her.. pulls her very close* Luring the animal, are we? *grins*

*Licking her lips and tasting his blue blood, she grins as it becomes one with her* Yes, I am! I would love nothing more then to see your animal side come out and pounce on me!

diamonedsky

This song... It doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Just when I think it has, Gilmour swallows me whole.. taking me with him on a wild, wonderful ride each and every time. The funny thing is, I don't think I mind.

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

Simply out of habit.. when I hear the above work of art.. I must then also hear these as well. Always trips me out how the mind remembers those patterns that go together so well. 

Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond
*See Pillory*

Lyria

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Immortal

My Spotify is playin' some older songs right now.

True by Spandau Ballet

Skadii

Feeling kinda depressed tonight...trying to look at the good things in my life right now...it could always be worse.

If I Could Be Like That - 3 Door Down

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on September 04, 2012, 09:56:38 PM
Feeling kinda depressed tonight...trying to look at the good things in my life right now...it could always be worse.

Adorable one.. hang in there.. it will get better. Yikes.. I know. Things in peoples lives can't be compared.. we are all in our own situation and at times, it's a serious bundle of shit.. but not too long ago I had some very very dark thoughts.. thoughts that I can't even ever tell another soul because it's so damn out of my box.. I can't utter the words. I only had such thoughts once in my life before.. and I am so damn relieved they have fled my mind again.

Ok.. on a lighter note.. I have nothing against dark thoughts. They keep my dark little soul pulsating in a total lecherous, ravenous way.. but there are spectrums in all possible ways.

*gives the lusciously sexy and madly sweet Cole a squeezy hug*

The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
*See Pillory*

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on September 04, 2012, 11:39:52 PM
Adorable one.. hang in there.. it will get better. Yikes.. I know. Things in peoples lives can't be compared.. we are all in our own situation and at times, it's a serious bundle of shit.. but not too long ago I had some very very dark thoughts.. thoughts that I can't even ever tell another soul because it's so damn out of my box.. I can't utter the words. I only had such thoughts once in my life before.. and I am so damn relieved they have fled my mind again.

Ok.. on a lighter note.. I have nothing against dark thoughts. They keep my dark little soul pulsating in a total lecherous, ravenous way.. but there are spectrums in all possible ways.

*gives the lusciously sexy and madly sweet Cole a squeezy hug*

See...this is why we are like two peas in a pod, darling one! *hugs and kisses* But, I am feeling much better today...and I am listening to songs like this which help keep me upbeat and cheerful! :-)

Bob marley "no woman no cry" 1979

Lyria

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Skadii

And then...the darkness returns and sweeps me off my feet...damn it!

Lancelot/Guinevere--My Immortal

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------