Captain America: The First Avenger

Started by Callie Del Noire, July 22, 2011, 01:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Rocked OUT LOUD..

Hugo Weaving IS THE RED SKULL.

I say no more.. I refuse to spoiler either!

Violence

Just got back from seeing it... about to crash from being up for so many hours.  Worth it.  So glad it was as awesome as I had hoped it would be.  I think I would have cried if it had been bad. ^.^;

I will also not spoil anything, since everybody who's even remotely interested in seeing it should go see it.  Except to say that it is more worth it than ever before to wait after the credits. *nods*
"Inciting Violence" (O/O) | "Random Acts of Violence" (Requests/Ideas) | Language of Violence (A Story I'm Working On)

And it all breaks down at the role reversal . Got the muse in my head she's universal . Spinnin' me round she's coming over me.
Domestic Violence (My OC's) | The Art of Violence (Stuff I Draw'd) | The Absense of Violence (A/A)

Cravings::  ANYTHING with Ballerinas! | Playing a cheating wife/girlfriend scenario. | Something that lets me play Jaime Lannister.

LunarSage

I wanna see it BAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

So you guys think the value of this will increase with the release of the movie?  >.>

(Not that I would ever sell it)

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Aiden

Callie Del Noire

I loved the line just before the credits.

Brandon

In my opinion it was better then both Iron man's and Thor so yes sweet freaking movie! If you havnt made plans to go see it you must!

I didnt think I would get into a WW2 epic but boy was I wrong :P
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Brandon on July 22, 2011, 10:50:37 PM
In my opinion it was better then both Iron man's and Thor so yes sweet freaking movie! If you havnt made plans to go see it you must!

I didnt think I would get into a WW2 epic but boy was I wrong :P

I'm actually going to miss the WW2 characters. :(

They were kind of cool

Starlequin

I just hope its still playing nearby first week of August...local movie theater has some weird-ass sense of timing...

Sci-fi channel has been playing the original Capt Am movies the last two days. It has been an awesomely epic cheese fest. Transparent plastic shields and hang gliding motorcycles, aging dust and bad prosthetics, aww yeah.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Wolfy

I like how Cap's Costume progressed from his old, very first ever costume from the comics to the one used for the main action of the movie.

And now in The Avengers he's going to have a new costume, it looks like.

Also..

Trailer. For The Avengers.

After the movie. Make sure to be there after the credits.

Hideyori

Wow. Just, wow. I've been waiting for this movie since I saw the shield at the midnight of Iron Man back in 2008, and this didn't disappoint. Hugo Weaving was perfect as the Red Skull, and I got the sense that the studios poured everything into making this the best of the set-up movies.
Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mob say. Doesn't matter if the /whole country/ decides that something wrong, is something right. This nation was founded under one principle above all others - The requirement that we stand up for what we believe in, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the /whole world/ tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world, "No. /You/ move."

Wolfy

Also, I dunno..I didn't like this one as much as I liked Thor or Iron man..but maybe that's because I'm not really into WW2 themed movies. :/

Brandon

I think whichever is better is largely up to personal opinion. I didnt think I was going to like the WW2 theme but the way the movie was done it worked for me. It is IMO the best of the 3 other movies but only marginally better
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play