News:

Main Menu

NFL - 2016/2017 Season

Started by Whowhatwhere, August 24, 2016, 03:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Life in Color

Quote from: Eranil Morathim on September 23, 2016, 12:54:24 PM
I personally am just tired of Brady and the Patriots in general. I know Brady is out right now, but any time I can see the Pats lose is a good time for me.

Agreed.

Deamonbane

Heh!

This might be the wrong crowd to say this in but... GO PATS!
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Life in Color

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 23, 2016, 01:49:31 PM
This might be the wrong crowd to say this in but... GO PATS!

Some people's kids, man.

;)

Eranil Morathim

Well, after today's game, I think the rest of the NFL is going to have to take notice. The Vikings are more than just Adrian Peterson. To the best of my knowledge, no team has ever sacked Cam Newton 8 times in one game. Minnesota has a top tier defense and I think they proved it this week.

Life in Color

Aiden

Can my team just stop for the season, losing one key member every fucking game (for the entire year) is brutal!
(Chargers fan)

Allen, Taeo, Woodhead....the list keeps growing!

:'(

Whowhatwhere

Titans lost to the Raiders.

Our running game is a bright spot but our lack of WR makes Mariota look BAD. I'm not down on our QB yet though - we just need WRs that can get separation. Maybe next year.

Defense was OK again; Raiders scored 17 which isn't horrible.
The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

Eranil Morathim

Yet another win for the Vikings and I personally think Eli looked a little scared from the start of the game. I think they could go into the bye week undefeated. Defense is definitely not an issue this year and Bradford has yet to throw a pick.

Whowhatwhere

Good Lord, this team (Titans). Only bright side is that every team we have played so far is playoff bound. The middle of our schedule is soft, I hope to God we can pick up a few wins there. If not, then the "rebuilding" did not work.

HannibalBarca

I can't get excited about the Rams' season yet.  3-1 is good, but early, and Gurley isn't a different back, the run blocking is either bad, or the playcalling is bad, or...both.  As usual in the last few years, the defense keeps the team in the game.  I want a new head coach.  If we end up with another 7-9 or 8-8 season, is that going to mean Fisher will be here again next year?
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Deamonbane

Pats are 3-1 and I'm excited to see what we can do with Brady back at the helm with a healthy Gronk working with Bennett on the TE.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Doomsday

As a Packers fan, I'm not ready for the Vikings to take over this division with that third string offense :(

Whowhatwhere

Finally the Titans pulled something together. I'll take the wins over bad teams as long as we actually win over bad teams, which is sometimes not always the case in years past.

Eranil Morathim

Well the Vikings dropped their game to the Eagles and all I can say is they didn't deserve to win in my mind. After an exciting first quarter from both teams at least on the defensive side. The Vikings just kind of fell apart. They looked very out of sync and I can't help but wonder if the bye week threw them off. I also hope Jake Long doesn't end up being a waste of money.I realize he hasn't been on the field for a while, but the first play he was in he got an illegal hands to the face penalty, not a good impression. I also would like to know what the unsportsman like conduct penalty was for and by who in I think the third quarter, my broadcast didn't show it, just had the flag graphic and the Vikes were even further back than they should have been with the penalty they got prior.

I have no doubt Zimmer either has been, or will be tearing players some new ones this week. Lots of sloppy play from players who are better than that. One the plus side, they're still first in the division and should be able to get at least two more wins in the next three games. Here's hoping anyway, as long as they can get back in form.

Deamonbane

Lady Shadow

I wasn't rooting for any team, but I have to say that was a very exciting game! Just when I turned off the game, I check back and they were up by the 20 points they were down. What???!!!

And then they take it and win it. Exciting indeed.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Deamonbane