Interest check: Changeling, The Dreaming (oWoD or freeform)

Started by Annie, April 25, 2012, 12:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marie Reynolds

If any one has lore questions please feel free to contact me ill be willing to assist.

JohnTheGreat

If your still looking for people I'd love to give it a shot, I've only ever played nWoD mortals and vampire through.
How different are the core mechanics in oWoD and nWoD?

Marie Reynolds

Not to bad and if you need help adjusting i play both new world and old world  and i mentor new in Cam/MES larp society

Annie

I think we have enough people already (counting with you, JohnTheGreat) to start a game. If only we had a gm now...

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Josietta

*just drops by to wave and say hello* I got a PM from Kol asking me to stop in and have a look. Looks like you have a good bunch here Annie. :)    Good luck with your game!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kolbrandr

Arg, sorry, lost track of how many people wanted in on this.

Annie

No pro, Kol. And Josietta, if you want to join in, just say the word. I think one more wouldn't be a problem.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

HairyHeretic

If there's room I'd like to play as well. Always wanted to give CtD a go, but never had the chance.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Annie

Ok, HairyHeretic, you're on the list. Can't say if we still have room, because I'm still looking for a GM. Only he/she could say how many people he/she would allow on this rp.

But you people can still show interest, of course. If any of the players give up, you can take the empty spot.

Now please, GM, show yourself! ;P

Marie Reynolds

Well Annie and everyone an answer to your prays has come Ill along with my assistant Muse will be willing to step up and run the game.

Annie

\o/

No words can express my gratitude to you both!!! ^^

Elias

AndyZ

Is the Motley full for this?  I think Motley is the word for Changeling coteries/groups.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Annie

Yes, motley is a group of changelings, united for a same purpose. Well, you were one of the first to show interest. So, I think you have a place in this motley. :)

SeriousMoonlight

I'm so glad we have a GM! Going to download the books and start thinking about a character  :-)
Hello, I'm Moon!
My preferred pronouns are they/them/their/theirs/themself! Thank you!
ONs and OFFs + Request Thread

AndyZ

What are people playing so far?  I think I heard Satyr in there.  Last time I played a Sluagh, but it was so long ago that I barely remember the rules...
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Annie

I'm still deciding. Maybe a troll or pooka... or other kith entirely. ;P

I think I'll wait Marie come up with the game's background to make my choice.

Elias

Human Name: Rickard Staus
Fae Name: Ciceras
Player: Rob
Court: Seelie
Legacies: Seelie: Sage Unseelie: Riddler
House: Searching
Seeming: 23
Kith: Satyr
Concept: Dancer/knight and Troubadour

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Attributes
--Physicals: 5
Strength:2
Dexterity:4 (Catlike Reflexes)
Stamina:2 (+1 for being a Satyr + 2 in far dreaming )

--Socials: 7
Charisma:4  (Eloquent)
Manipulation:2
Appearance:4(Sexy)

--Mentals: 3 (5 FB)
Perception:2
Intelligence:2
Wits:3

Abilities
--Talents: 13
Alertness:
Athletics:4 (Dancing ballet, and tap-dance)
Brawl:2
Dodge:1
Empathy:2
Intimidation:
Kenning:2
Persuasion:1
Streetwise:2
Subterfuge:1

--Skills: 9
Crafts:
Drive:1
Etiquette:2
Firearms:
Leadership:1
Melee:3
Performance:2
Security:
Stealth:
Survival:

--Knowledges: 5 (6)
Computer:1
Enigmas:
Gremayre:1
Investigation:2
Law:1
Linguistics:
Lore:
Medicine:
Politics:2
Science:

--Secondary Abilities: 4 FB

--Backgrounds: 2
Chimera 2 (Sage Staff Weapon magical, it speaks Also own rapier and light armor)
Dreamers 1 (A fellow dancer female)
Resources 2
Title 2: Knight (troubadour )

--Arts:
Legerdemain 2
Chicanery 1

--Realms:
Fae 2
Actor 1
Prop 2

Glamour:3/8
Willpower:5
Banality:3

Merits:

Flaws:

Birthrights/Frailties:
Gift of Pan
Passion's curse

Ravaging/Musing Threshold:

House Boon/Ban: n/a

Freebie Expenditures: = 15/15

Description: 5'6 his body is incredibly lithe, trained in dance since he was a child, his feet, and fingers bare a lot of damage from this and he is usually bruised however, his fully muscled physique more for makes up for these minor flaws. His look usually involves sweats, and hanging shirts, hes always revealing his chest.
His features are triangular, and he has black hair, and brown eyes.

His satyr form is also quite beautiful his upper body just as lithe and hairless. With grand legs standing him at 5'6. The Satyr grows a far longer mane of hair.

Character Bio: Rickard grew up in a Liberal household which allowed him to pursue his passions in which he had plenty, at a young age he found a love in dance, and trouble, a special combination. He liked to fight the other kids at school, and enjoyed enticing girls even before he understood what it meant.

His love of dance blossomed when his parents took him to the ballet, and the moment he witnessed the first act he was hooked, he took his first class at the age of 11 and it never went away he was even accepted into a dance school when he turned 17.

His world changed, and his dream was not broken but brought to new heights as he awoke as if from a dream to realize that his imagination never had to stop. He loved his gifts even more, and he erupted in a happiness he had never realized before.

He trained in the noble ideas of the fae, and combined with his dance, learned much turning eyes on the horizen. He looked for even greater places, So with bright eyes he headed out.

Rickards Chimerical Weapon

The Satyr Sage Staff Ashu

Perception: 4
Intelligence: 3
Wits 3

Alertness: 2
Politics: 5 (Old Fae politics)

Annie

Elias

I usually do but I had this sheet from before I found DA lines, ill move it eventually.

Kolbrandr

Was going to wait and see on what such as are running were going to put forward as far as setting locale, anything they want to note as far as character creation, so forth. Changeling, there's room to do it a ton of different ways, which is one of the things I like about it, but it does mean there needs to be a sort of pick of direction I find for a campaign, or it rambles all over the place.

Annie

Kinda hard finding pictures that could suit in the fae mien... ;P

But I have stumbled in these ones:

She sure have a Pooka looks. Something that reminded me from the Mad Hatter/White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. Maybe I'll use that...

AndyZ

Quote from: Annie on May 05, 2012, 01:05:17 AM
Kinda hard finding pictures that could suit in the fae mien... ;P

But I have stumbled in these ones:

She sure have a Pooka looks. Something that reminded me from the Mad Hatter/White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. Maybe I'll use that...

...That shouldn't turn me on nearly as much as it does...

Annie

Quote from: AndyZ on May 05, 2012, 01:11:39 AM
...That shouldn't turn me on nearly as much as it does...

You can focus on her mundane looks, then. ;P

SeriousMoonlight

Where do you look for your pictures? I'm always completely stumped on where to find any good ones D:
Hello, I'm Moon!
My preferred pronouns are they/them/their/theirs/themself! Thank you!
ONs and OFFs + Request Thread