Crossdressing and Futas! Looking for some new stories

Started by Rio Kitty, March 14, 2013, 08:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rio Kitty

Hi guys and gals!  I am finally starting to get back into the swing of things around here which means that I am ready for some new stories.  I am really open to most ideas but as of late I am particularly looking for stories that are centered around these types of themes.

1.  Crossdressing.  I have several cross dressing characters and ideas though all of them do involve me being submissive (though to be fair most of my ideas involve that).  My crossdressers tend to be small, very feminine and when they try, really do look like a female.  They play well against bigger and more aggressive partners and if you toss in a furry element, I will be in absolute heaven.

2.  Futas, futas, futas.  I have started to really enjoy this genre of character and am willing to listen to almost any idea that involves these lovely beings. 

3.  Groups of characters.  I have also started to enjoy when both myself and my partner play multiple characters.  This allows each of us to get all the different things and types of characters that we like into a 1x1 roleplay.  This could be anything from groups of friends to a space ship crew. 

I am also open to most other ideas or anything else that you can come up with.  If you have an idea that you are dying to play, just write me a PM.  I am sure we can make it work for the both of us.
Kitty's O/O:  Here

Kitten's requests: 1, 2