Lookng for a long term partner to write with. Pm

Started by Dabi, December 22, 2015, 11:43:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dabi

Eternal's snow's Search thread ♦
As tempting as it is, please refrain yourself from posting on this thread. PM me,
I  AM SEARCHING FOR A DEDICATED LONG-TERM PARTNER ONLY

Introduction ✠

♥My Rules, My wants and My Desires♥

The first thing to know about me is that I'm a real easy person to please. This is just a guide line to see if we match and for you to get a better understanding and to see what your letting yourself in for:

- Fighting for Dominance is one of my favorites whether it's seme x seme action or seke x seke.
Communication. I believe this is one of the vital requirements in a role play for it order to work. Whether it's absents, plotting, this helps me know where your at. If your unhappy or want to abandon it don't leave me in the dark. I can assure you I am physic not Telepathic.
- Genders. I don't mind playing female or males. Or even M x M action.
- Please note I do not play f x F.
-Enthusiasm is Important to me. It shows your interest then just simply 'replying'. Able to take the reins to where you want the RP to go. Instead of relying on my thought's and inputs. Showing your Enthusiasm helps me to know that you want this as much as I do.
-Lenth. Length is extremely important to me.As in, I prefer longer posts (4+ paragraphs). But on occasions when it's a scene involving direct interaction between two characters and when I have little to respond to, I'll reduce to 2~3 paragraphs.
- Frequent replies. I'm hoping to build a world with you and characters that need nurturing. I understand with regards to young families or big families and events, other commitments. But please be able to respond every day or once a week. (Any hiatus if you can let me know that's grand:)
- No characters under the age of 18. I do not like characters who are not at the legal age I generally prefer 25+.
- Contribution, this is an importance for me. Throughout the plotting experience and throughout the story when it's live. It makes it easier for me to get bored with being the one pulling the strings constantly. Don't be afraid to put a spin on it. It's yours as much as mine. Don't just react.
- Age gaps I simply love.
- Male pregnancy. I absolutely adore.
- -Grammar. I'm not a grammar Nazi. I don't mind if you make a mistake. I know we all do it and I know that this is an international site. So if you can over look mine I'd certainly look over yours.

✠ Expectations ✠

- Please be able to respond frequently. ( I can make a few exceptions)
- Please write longer then 3 + paragraphs.
- Understand I do not role play with under 18's characters.
- Please communicate on any long period of absence.
- Understand I do have a learning difficulty.
- If something displeases you communicate don't just make an excuse just tell me straight.
- Grammar is not an issue. I understand this an international site, long as I can read it It's fine. I'll look over yours if you can look over mine.

☘ Yes ☘

Male x Male & Female x Male.
Age gaps
Seme x seme/ Seme x seke
Frequent replies.
Male pregnancy/ Accidental pregnancies/Risk of Pregnancy:
Sloppy Second
  Force feeding.
  Growth (belly)
E-mails and Forums only.
Over weight characters > Muscular characters.
Tall characters.
  Fandoms!
  Twincest (brother x brother Only)
Lycanthropy
Fantasy, history, modern Fantasy and slice of life,

No's
Female x female action.
Frequent absences
Prodding me for a role play or bumping a Role play.
Someone that doesn't contribute to the plotting and throughout.
Trying to control my characters. (Side characters I create are fine.)
An invincible character that cannot be destroyed.

♥ Craving's ♥

Black dagger brotherhood.
Assassins creed.
Dark series by christine Feehan.
- Male pregnancy.
- Dark Angst's plots.

Position

- I really prefer seme x seme  or Seke x seke. My character's position will depend on you. I'll not be able to predict if they'd top or bottom depending how they will respond to you. However if you are a seme, my guys will take the top away instantly if you think my ukes will have a fighting chance. As much as my sekes will. If they think for a second you relaxed your position and hadn't earned your stars, believe me they will take it in a blink of an eye.

Dabi

~.Pairings.~

Servant x Man of the house/king/Lord.
Servant x Servant.
Mythical Servant x Cursed Lord. (Think black butler)

Witness Protection Program (Bodyguard x Civilian)
Gangster x Cop
Warden x Prisoner
Prisoner x Prisoner
Mafia Boss x Rookie
Bodyguard x Employer
Cop x Mafia Don
Soldier x Soldier
Solider x Doctor,

Brother-in-Laws (Sister's Brother x Sister's Husband)
Brother x Brother.
Student x Teacher
Mentor x Student
Philanthropist x Juvenile
Class President x Student Council Member
Ex-Boyfriend's Revenge,
Popular Guy x New Kid In School
Boy-next-door x Secret Admirer - Cute Version
Librarian x Student
Nerd x Bad Boy
Bad Boy x Wallflower
Popular Guy x Anti-Social