Welcome to Palace of Depravity! (Star Wars themed freeform game, LGBT friendly)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, February 25, 2015, 04:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max

Name:  Alia Stavkos
Species:  Human
Appearance:  Fit, 5'6" tall.  Wild reddish brown hair, dark brown eyes.
Role:  Slave
Profession:  Law enforcement
Corruption Meter:  5%
Personality:  Trustworthy.  Acerbic.  Tough.  Caring, if tries to hide it.
Background
Alia's family have been cops on the planet Atain for generations.  Altain was located close to Hutt space, so has been a stopover point for criminal activity operating out from the Hutt territories for decades.  During the time of the Empire, she turned a blind eye to some of the people fighting the Empire, and kept to going after pirates, smugglers and the like.

With the fall of the Empire, she went after her chosen opposition with more gusto than ever.  Sadly, she had made enemies.  One day, her and her partner were ambushed.  He was killed, and she was captured and sold into slavery.

O/O:  Being broken in, later pimped out.  Bondage.  Corrupted and pheromones.  No mutilation (though piercings and branding are okay). 

Hooks:  Would try to act as a big sister/protector for other slave girls, and foe of those that might harm them.  And yes, that means you Cassia.

http://mjranum-stock.deviantart.com/art/Veteran-of-the-Psychic-Wars-15-159567985

An image of my girl.  Not sure how to show it here directly. 
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Zaer Darkwail

Copy my tag and put above your char name;

Anycase, will later today open OOC section.

Max

Not sure how to do that.

And sadly, have to be getting ready for work.  Will try to fix it when I get home or when I get up.

Ons and offs:

eBadger

Cut and paste this to show your image:

[float=left][img height=300]http://i.imgur.com/qbUGVae.jpg[/img]   [/float]

Edit: actually, re-hosted it on imgur for you - Deviations tend to disappear randomly, although mrjanum is pretty long term, I think. 

Kimera

Not entirely done, but here goes:

Name: Shi'ri
Species: Feline species hailing from the Unknown Regions of the Galaxy
Appearance: 5'7" tall, nimble and athletic build, loves to wear skintight outfits.
Role: Staff / Client
Profession: Pirate, smuggler, cat-burglar, slaver,...
Corruption Meter: 35%
Personality: Bad Girl, Playful, Ambitious, Temptress
Background

When a group of space pirates landed on a what they believed to be uninhabited world in the unknown regions to hide their loot, they were surprised to  discover it was actually inhabited by a tribe of feline species. The natives were not pleased by the invaders from beyond the veil and hostilities broke out. Unfortunately for them, the pirates tech and firepower were far surperior, which resulted in the death of the local tribe, save for one survivor...a little girl. One of the crew members, a giant wookie named Hadar, pitied the tiny thing and adopted her.

Thus, Shi'ri's life took a complete turn from simple tribal life to that of a galactic pirate and outlaw. At the age of 15, she became a full fledged member of the crew, able to handle herself against the worst of them. By 17, she was running the place, having toppled the old captain after a well planned mutiny.

Now, this young pirate 'princess' is head of a small fleet of pillagers and slavers and one of Lord Crimson's biggest supliers of slaves. She is a regular visitor of the palace, both for business and pleasure.

O/O: I'm fairly open to a lot of stuff, but when in douth, just PM me and we can discuss.

Hooks: ???

Astrofig

Name: Luca Waylander
Species: Human from Corellia
Appearance: 5'10. Wiry strength. Short black hair, gray eyes.
Role: slave
Profession: Son of a noble family
Corruption Meter: 0%.
Personality:Fiercely protective of his sister. Hostile to males who may have harmed her.
Background
He was close to Alice, growing up. He was busy being groomed to take over the family business someday but he always had time for her. He suspected her orientation early on but said nothing to their parents.

When she fled he was sent after her to 'save her from herself'---when he tracked down the slavers and got confirmation they'd taken her he killed three of them before getting himself captured.

O/O: Very open to non-con, and possibly to beating/other physical abuse. Submissive to males but will learn to dominate females.

Hooks: Will likely try to to fight any male he believes may have harmed Alice. Will need to be physically broken-in. Not a virgin, but inexperienced. Has never slept with men before.

Zaer Darkwail

Looks good, although Vin26m mentioned he planned play Alice's brother. If he is okay with it then no problems with the char.

vin26m

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on February 27, 2015, 10:53:37 PM
Looks good, although Vin26m mentioned he planned play Alice's brother. If he is okay with it then no problems with the char.

I'm good with Astrofig playing the brother instead of me playing the brother.

Kimera

For plot hooks, I suppose my character could be the one who has brought some of the slave characters to the palace?

vin26m

Quote from: Kimera on February 28, 2015, 05:57:46 AM
For plot hooks, I suppose my character could be the one who has brought some of the slave characters to the palace?

That overlaps with my character:

Quote from: vin26m on February 25, 2015, 08:30:35 PM
Hooks: Sinjin is a slave trafficker and glitterstim smuggler who has regular employment with Lord Crimson.  He spends most of the payments from his jobs on the slaves in the palace.  He regularly buys, sells, rents and borrows slaves for himself, and he likes to train slaves for fun.  He's a regular at the palace, so he knows many of the other clients, staff and slaves.

Our characters can work together or be competitors or be friendly.

Kimera

Quote from: vin26m on February 28, 2015, 06:25:36 AM
Our characters can work together or be competitors or be friendly.

Either could work

Perhaps a bit like batman and catwoman (except both being criminal) where they are sometimes rivals, while on other times, they work together. There might also be some physical attracton involved ^^

vin26m

Quote from: Kimera on February 28, 2015, 07:30:54 AM
Either could work

Perhaps a bit like batman and catwoman (except both being criminal) where they are sometimes rivals, while on other times, they work together. There might also be some physical attracton involved ^^

Sure, sounds good.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, when I make IC post you two each post bringing slaves (agree on PM who brings what when speaking PC cast).

vin26m

Here are the slaves so far:

Alice
Luka
Erith
Cassia
Alexandria
Alia

It would make sense to keep Alice and Luka together.

Some slaves can arrive with Sinjin, others with Shi'ri, and still more could already be at the palace.

I don't have to have Sinjin arrive with slaves.  I could just have Sinjin start at the palace.

But if anyone wants to arrive with Sinjin, let me know.  I would have Sinjin have some fun with the slaves on the way to the palace, but it would probably be just a post before arrival at the palace.

Etherealgirl

I'm fine with anything but I do like the idea of Alice and Luca starting out together.

Astrofig

Kimera

Quote from: Etherealgirl on February 28, 2015, 09:55:50 AM
I'm fine with anything but I do like the idea of Alice and Luca starting out together.
Quote from: Astrofig on February 28, 2015, 10:59:37 AM
Yeah that works fine.

Since Alice background mentions pirates, it could very well have been Shi'ri's crew?

Zaer Darkwail

Well, Vin has already mentioned he has plans for some 'fun' with Alice with his char. So Luca goes to his cargo also.

Astrofig

Which means he also gets to smack Luca around for being the rebellious little cuss he currently is.  ;D

vin26m

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on February 28, 2015, 11:09:04 AM
Well, Vin has already mentioned he has plans for some 'fun' with Alice with his char. So Luca goes to his cargo also.

I have ideas for Alice and Luca, but it's not up to me who they end up with. 

The decision goes to their players, Ethereal Girl and Astrofig.

If they want their characters to show up with Sinjin, I can accommodate them. 

If they want their characters to go with Shi'ri, that's fine, too.

I just need Ethereal Girl and Astrofig to agree on where they start (on Sinjin's ship or Shi'ri's ship or even just at the palace) and to let me know if it involves my character.

Kimera

Uhu, I agree with Vin.

Just offering options, but ultimately, it's their choise ^^

Etherealgirl

Max

Quote from: eBadger on February 27, 2015, 01:00:49 PM
Cut and paste this to show your image:

[float=left][img height=300]http://i.imgur.com/qbUGVae.jpg[/img]   [/float]

Edit: actually, re-hosted it on imgur for you - Deviations tend to disappear randomly, although mrjanum is pretty long term, I think.

Thanks for the help.

And yeah, think mrjanum is long term.  Think his stuff has been there a long time.

Ons and offs:

Astrofig