what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaBelleDame

Black boyshorts cut panties, and a blue lace tank top.
I really should get me one of these.

Josietta

Quote from: Cutter on September 08, 2008, 10:04:18 PM
Navy blue unifrom. Brass buttons. Black shined military boots. 9mm pistol.

*shivers in her red cotton camisole and matching panties with black lace trim at that thought*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

DarkestStryke

Black trousers, blue shirt and black leather shoes that I can see my face in right now.. *sucks to be going to work on a day like today*

Cutter

Quote from: Josietta on September 09, 2008, 12:03:58 AM
*shivers in her red cotton camisole and matching panties with black lace trim at that thought*

And I do the same at your clothing!
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Bliss

Long black broomstick skirt, embroidered with black ribbon. Black scoopneck blouse with black ribbon woven along the neckline, and sleeves that bell hugely from elbow to the wrist. Hair is half-back, and around my neck I have a scarf that I wove myself out of purple chenille and pink trellis ribbon.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

My old pair of John Lennon glasses, since I had to put my usual ones in the shop for new lenses. I had forgotten just how blind I truly am until today when I had to drive home from the doctor's office without them on.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Maeven

Dark grey, knee length pleated skirt-- It looks a bit like those old cheerleading skirts from the '50's. Black fitted tank that falls just to where the pleats begin at mid-hip.  It has a wide swath of tiny little rhinestones all the way around the scoop neck.  Grey suit-jacket.  Those black, patent leather sling back stilettos from a few days ago. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Aiden

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Greenthorn

Am I the only woman who practically lives in jeans?  I feel so underdressed in here! *sighs*

Jeans and a red t-shirt with my uncle's business logo on it

Josietta

Nopes GT! I do! I love my jeans!

*disclaimer* Is not me! but am wearing same outfit! White tank with supergirl underroos

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Kalen

Gym shorts.  And... a smile.

LaBelleDame

White lace bra and black slacks, seeing as I can't stand polo shirts and they're always the first to go when I get home from work.
I really should get me one of these.

Lilias

Quote from: Greenthorn on September 09, 2008, 05:45:28 PM
Am I the only woman who practically lives in jeans?  I feel so underdressed in here! *sighs*

I live in yoga pants, until I can fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans again - it's a bet with myself. Still feeling underdressed?

Said pants today are light grey, paired with a white sleeveless top with 'Celebrity' in red across the front (the black and purple one's good twin).
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Fancy Lala

A new night shirt I just bought! It's sky blue with a victoraion patteren and goes past me knees! I love it!! Oh plus socks and panties, almosr forgot that bit hehe. X3
Mirror, mirror..can you see? What I hide within me?

On/Off's  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18858.msg734171#msg734171

Rabbit Hole ~ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Fancy%20Lala

Bliss

Baggy black longsleeve buttondown shirt over a lose brown and peach paneled skirt.
"Shapeless" is the word of the day.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Ah, but 'shapeless' is a shape.  So epicfail!

*ahem*

A longsleeved grey Durham Bulls shirt, light blue jeans, and work appropriate underthings.

Maeven

Well, seeing as how a water main broke in the city and the A/C and water are both out in my building and its 80 degrees inside and the humidity in here is so bad that everything and everyone is covered in a fine sheen of moisture...

I'm wearing my hair in a ponytail and a frown.  
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

Quote from: Maeven on September 10, 2008, 08:46:16 AM
Well, seeing as how a water main broke in the city and the A/C and water are both out in my building and its 80 degrees inside and the humidity in here is so bad that everything and everyone is covered in a fine sheen of moisture...

I'm wearing my hair in a ponytail and a frown.  

*tries to hug Maeven, and watches her squirt out of his grasp like a seed*

Ignaddio

A gasmask of questionable ownership, a trenchcoat and black bondage pants with purple thread and lining.
Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.

Bliss

Leather sandals.
Blue jeans.
A black tee-shirt with <B>NSFW written across the chest in blue-edged white spongey letters.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ket

Tight black cotton tank top mini dress, white thigh high fishnets, simple black combat boots
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Ket

Black shorty shorts with a red skull and crossbones on one leg, a red spaghetti strap tank top and black sneakers with red skull and crossbones.

It's piratey day!
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Josietta

heather grey cotton shorts and my navy blue Police shirt

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

celestia

Black dress, stockings and suede thigh high boots.