News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

I'm still wearing my work clothes. Reddish-maroon uniform shirt with a DIDLAKE symbol over the left breast. Cargo shorts with 8 pockets, since my job calls for a lot of tools and utensils. Plaid dark blue & dark green boxers with gray-white lines. Generic white ankle socks. A pair of silver-gray Nikes with a glossy black swoosh. My silver-framed glasses which desperately need lenses with a new prescription. About four days worth of stubble.

I suppose it was a waste of time to write all of that, since I'm just going to take it all off and shower in about five minutes.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Kalen

thin cotton gym shorts... yeah, that's about it.  I'm keeping it simple today

Cutter

Lazy Sunday times thrice.

Key West T-shirt. Lounges pants. No boxers. I'm living on edge this am.
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

MusicNeverDies

Paradox

Update to my earlier one:

Having showered, I'm now cleanly shaven and wearing only a pair of silk boxers.

God I love Sundays.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Cutter

-wearing nothing but a smile and a bobbing dangly as I'm about to shower.
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Paradox on September 07, 2008, 11:19:17 AM
Update to my earlier one:

Having showered, I'm now cleanly shaven and wearing only a pair of silk boxers.

God I love Sundays.
Geez! I do too now! ;)

theLeslie

Good morning, Elliquiy!  I am wearing my soft grey fleece blanket.  I love sundays as well.

Aiden

A smile

and my favorite pair of shorts, and my undershirt. (Which somehow managed to stay on after I stripped and crashed on my bed the night before)

Stattick

Blue boxer briefs, glasses, and a smile.
O/O   A/A

Madriv

Bliss

Quote from: Cutter on September 07, 2008, 11:22:46 AM
-wearing nothing but a smile and a bobbing dangly as I'm about to shower.

A bobbing dangly? When did you get a bellybutton piercing? XD
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

LaBelleDame

Black slacks with lace up peep holes on the right hip, black lacey thongs underneath, and a black lace push up.
Haven't fully ditched the work ensemble, but I'm getting there.
I really should get me one of these.

Cutter

Ralph Lauren Polo short. Tan shorts. Top-sider boat shoes. Holy prepppie.

My On's and Off's :

Paradox

Just the silk boxers and a white t-shirt with a Donkey crossed out that says "Friends don't let friends vote Democrat"

Caehlim

Black cargo pants, grey boxer-briefs, a grey knit sweater made of some kind of synthetic material and an imitation leather jacket. I don't own a watch and I'm not wearing any jewelry. I haven't worn makeup since I did theatre.

The answers to this question are rarely as exciting as people seem to hope when they ask it.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Kalen

Light blue jeans, a green golf shirt, black and grey socks, and grey briefs.

Paradox

Jeans, a red-white-gray striped Chaps RL shirt, dark blue boxers with thin green lines, my normal silver cross and gold dragon necklaces, that ring, and some socks with a red and black stripe at the top, soon to be covered by my usual silver-gray Nikes.

Bliss

Black boatneck 3/4 sleeve tunic shirt, medium/dark wash bootcut bluejeans, black leather mules with contrast stitching, and. Necklace given to me by a dear.friend long absent from my life. It's small silver beads, each with a full-bloomed rose etched in it, witha bead of red jasper on each side, and 5 milky quartz beads in between.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

Cute Cornflower blue skirt with a floral design done in white and a matching blue button up sweater over a plain white tank.
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Trieste

Jeans that are rather worn and very ripped, so I wear blue pajama bottoms decorated with white puffy clouds under them. (It was chilly enough for the sky[e] pants today.) Very very thin white longjohn-style long-sleeved shirt. Bright pink t-shirt overtop the longjohns. Also knock-off Docs.

Hanna took all of our warm with her. >.<

WyldRanger

Long sleeved sweater and jeans...and is still cold...brrr.

Cutter

Navy blue unifrom. Brass buttons. Black shined military boots. 9mm pistol.

My On's and Off's :

Kalen

A light sheen of sweat, from the muggy night.