what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jefepato

Dark grey pinstriped suit (jacket and trousers), light blue striped dress shirt, black belt, black socks.

Just got back from a wedding.  (There's nothing worse than an open bar when you have to drive home.)

Kalen

New shirt.  New socks.  New undies. 

Yeah, Kalen was shopping yesterday.

Bliss

I notice a distinct lack of mentioning pants there, Kalen... *peer*

I'm wearing a grey cotton squareneck openwork crocheted sleeveless sweater over a blugrey tank top, above a blue and blue and grey and white and orange indian fan/flower print wrap skirt, and brown leather mules.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

My eyes read crocheted... my mind inserts 'crotchless'.  Very interesting.

*ahem*

Yeah, I have pants on.   Shoes too.  Even my contacts, for once.  They just didn't fit the trend *lol*

Bliss

...it IS crotchless, technically...
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Creme suit; calf-length pencil skirt, slit in the back.  The jacket is sort of military inspired with large brushed nickel buttons, falls just below the waist, crisp lines and those little pleats in the back with the two buttons and the horizontal belt thing-- no idea what you call that, I didn't pay attention in home economics.  Black v-neck shirt underneath with about 1/4 inch of lace trim on the collar, sleeves and hem.  The black heels with silver grommets. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

A skirt.  ALSO crotchless.  Thanks for playing!

Bliss

Quote from: Maeven on July 28, 2008, 07:41:22 AM
and those little pleats in the back with the two buttons and the horizontal belt thing-- no idea what you call that, I didn't pay attention in home economics. 

I feel like I should know this. I had one that was made to attach instead of being permanently attached. It was alligator clips at either end with two gold chains and a pearl chain in between.

And abruptly my mind is considering other uses for such a garment accessory. I wonder where I can work it in....
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Quote from: Kalen on July 28, 2008, 07:46:41 AM
A skirt.  ALSO crotchless.  Thanks for playing!

*headshake* Yes... also crotchless. 

Quote from: Bliss on July 28, 2008, 07:47:37 AM
I feel like I should know this. I had one that was made to attach instead of being permanently attached. It was alligator clips at either end with two gold chains and a pearl chain in between.

And abruptly my mind is considering other uses for such a garment accessory. I wonder where I can work it in....

Yes! That's it exactly. 

And um... alligator clips and chains... *cough* I wonder...

The Cardinal Rule

Psi

Quote from: Maeven on July 28, 2008, 08:19:19 AM
*headshake* Yes... also crotchless. 

Yes! That's it exactly. 

And um... alligator clips and chains... *cough* I wonder...
Chill them in the freezer first *grins*

Le RandomBloke

Boxers.. it's basically what I wear when I'm infront of my computer *shrugs*

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

MusicNeverDies

Over sized baseball shirt, and black short shorts. Which it looks like I'm not wearing, due to the length of the top.

Dawg

A pair of scrubs covered by those ever revealing hospital gowns (thank god for scrubs) and an iv in the left arm. And I feel all warm and fuzzy *kind of like downing a tall water glass of scotch*

Think I'll sit down for a bit
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dawg

Now sitting on my deck with the owl hooting and the crickets chirping, stars above and moonless sky.

Pair of shorts and a Big Dawg pullover polo enjoying tunes and working on websites.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dawg

On my way to the office with a pair of relaxed fit Eddie Bauer Jeans and my speckled dark Gray t-shirt with "Nobody do 'IT' better" across the front hoping we can get the chat invitations working on the new system today.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Maeven

That black shift dress with the slide slit and purple lining from a while back and those super cute (if I don't say so myself) black and tan camel print heels.

The Cardinal Rule

Cutter

Yummy

I'm actually bit over dressed today-Blue Polo shirt -requisite Khakis and boast shoes.
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

MusicNeverDies

My house has no AC. Soo, white and blue sleep shorts. That is all.

Kalen

My work has AC... so I'm wearing jeans, new socks, a soft, thin gray tshirt... new jockey shorts. 

Maeven

Black pants, a newish shirt that's trimmed in a wide scalloped black lace edge on the bottom hem and the collar... It's got 3/4 length sleeves (of course) and the background is black and there is a pattern of light green, brown and creme irregular shaped spots, but no larger than a nickel. It buttons down the front but there's a little tie on it, that gathers it up where an empire waist would, so its fitted through the abdomen.

Heels and a blister on my foot. No pain, no gain, though, right?  

The Cardinal Rule

Fancy Lala

Hmmm let me see.. *looks at self* I'm wearing light blue night pants with some kind of little black designs on them, white socks and a shirt with a kitty on it hehe. *purrs*
Mirror, mirror..can you see? What I hide within me?

On/Off's  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18858.msg734171#msg734171

Rabbit Hole ~ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Fancy%20Lala

Bliss

Black cotton v-neck babydoll tank top over a pair of dakr blue bootcut jeans that are a size smaller than the ones I have been wearing up until this weekend. *grin* also, brown leather mules.

....VICTORY IS MINE! /Stewie
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Le RandomBloke

Kaki pants, possibly underwear.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

calamity

A green, sleeveless sundress.  It's HOT in Houston, and I am visiting my mommy for her birthday.  *groans*  But it's so humid, I want to die.
O&O

Ket

A silver bracelet and a smile.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.