The future.. has arrived.. and, it's scary because you can't remember a thing!

Started by magikal, November 25, 2011, 04:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hi! I'm a regular, creative girl trying to find someone to roleplay with. The basic idea is that a woman wakes up in a strange room, in a strange body, with no memory of how she got there. The room would be a 'future' room, like from Star Trek or science fiction.

There would be an element of transformation to the story, this ordinary woman would wake up in the body of a supermodel- and possibly have other abilities/powers.. I'm thinking that she would be genengineered to be the perfect girlfriend/lover/etc.

There would have to be advanced enough technology for that to happen. The actual setting could be on a spacestation, starship, or even somewhere on a planet.

If you are interested, please write me and discuss what direction you would want to take the story. You may also include a writing sample.  There can be a sexual element as well, but the focus is definitely on the story telling and character interactions, as opposed to just smut for smut's sake.

Anyways, I hope to hear from you soon!

This game would be played in a forum. I look for a partner that can post 5 times per week or so. I like at least a paragraph for a reply, sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on the story.

Julie
------------------

She awoke from a dream in a strange room, she sat up. The lights in the room automatically increased their illumination. She looked around the room in a daze, not recognizing anything. She felt a strange pressure on her chest and looked down, she had what looked like the worlds most perfect breasts. She didn't remember having them though and it was a weird sensation. She was in a large bed but was thankfully alone.

She stood up and realized she was completely nude. Climbing out of the bed she walked near one of the walls, hoping to find a window. The floor was cold to the touch and felt like polished metal. The recessed lights slowly increased their illumination as she walked closer to the walls, a line appeared and a closet door swung out of the wall. There were 20 or 30 different outfits, all with different themes.

She looked at herself in the mirror, hoping to jog her memory. Her face was stunning. She had full lips, large expressive eyes, and hair that fell into place perfectly. She was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen.

She saw a light blinking near the door and walked over to the entry. She noticed with the chill air her nipples had stiffened and almost were uncomfortable to the touch.

"Who am I.. and what am I doing here?" she wondered aloud, her voice sounded melodic like an angel's might.

Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0