News:

Main Menu

Kingdom Hearts 3

Started by Obsidian Isolabella, January 04, 2015, 02:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obsidian Isolabella

Okay, so, I'm mostly curious as to how many people here are fans of the game series and just want to converse with other fans about stuff on the game series.

So, I don't even keep count anymore about how many years since KH2 came out. First it was Birth by Sleep that everyone thought was KH3. Then they came out with the others that have just kind of prolonged the final game. Nowwwww, which yes I'm definitely aware of how much work goes into graphics, stories, and so many other things with video games, but I think a lot of the fans are just getting irritated by the wait. While I definitely want them to take the time to get it right because I think if they mess this up its going to be worse than I think any Final Fantasy game could be. It's a treasured game series and so many people are anticipating this game. They have given so many little bits and pieces about the game that there are so many rumors flying around at this point. Some disturbing and some are awesome.

One disturbing piece of news I read on an update was that the Kingdom Hearts series won't end here. This is just the final game for the Xenahort plot. Not that I'd be upset about further games for this series, but.... I'm skeptical how well they will work out. There are a ton of other disney movies to put into future games, but still... This storyline has been so epic, albeit confusing at times, that it seems impossible to even measure up to or surpass. I'm really on the fence about how I feel for additional games for the series.

Another disturbing news was that they will have Iron Man approaching Sora about defeating Darth Vader. I'm not a huge comic book girl, in fact I'm not at all, but I am a Star Wars fan and this just seemed perverted and outrageous. I'm realllllyyy hoping this is just one of those crazy rumors because my mind does not go to good places with that kind of plot.

Another speculation that I know has been on a lot of fans' minds is the seven lights that will battle the thirteen darknesses. I've heard things like Sora, Riku, Mickey, Kairi, Lea, Aqua, and Ven. Some say it will be Sora, Riku, Mickey, Roxas, Ven, Aqua, and Terra. I'm a little unsure of which I think it will be because we know for sure that the following characters have the ability to wield keyblades :
Sora, Riku, Mickey, Ven, Aqua, and Terra.
Lea, and Kairi have been seen to have keyblades before, but nothing has been confirmed yet entirely.

And another thing that poses a problem with Terra being one of the lights is that he is technically Xenahorts property now. I've been wondering if Riku and Mickey aren't going to find a way to free him, but I'm not so sure if its possible from the way that Xenahort talked in the end of Dream Drop Distance.

The worlds is another one that I've been thinking on because a lot of people say that they want recent movies in the game and I think that's kind of a mistake personally. Part of the whole story is going to be finding previous keyblade wielders so I'm thinking its going to be past movies that show up more than new ones. Or that's what makes sense to me. They have a lot of options for new worlds without bringing in some of the newer movies like Frozen which I think would be the WORST kind of world in the series. Toy Story, and Finding Nemo have yet to appear in the game series. I'm really not a fan of this whole Marvel going to be put in there, but everyone else seems kind of thrilled. :/ I guess I just don't see it fitting in right, but hopefully I can be proven wrong!!

Anyone else have thoughts, opinions or whatnot? :) I'd love to be able to discuss it with others!

Marx

I'd like to mention I am quite a fan of Kingdom Hearts. I followed the series ever since I was younger and found it to be a masterpiece of a game. I was skeptical at first because of "Disney and Final Fantasy characters? Pfft no way" attitude when I first picked it up (actually the reason I did pick it up was because I recognized Cloud from FFVII, which was one of the few Final Fantasy games I had owned at the time) so I was curious to test it out. Never before has a game lifted my spirits enough to play through everything repeatedly until it was entirely complete, and it is something I hold dear to this day.

As far as Kingdom Hearts 3 is concerned, you aren't wrong in it that there is a lot of speculation of what is to come to the series. What we do know that the plot line is going to resolve around the final chapter of the Organization XIII and the Thirteen Darknesses and Seven Lights in the final battle for Kingdom Hearts. I am not entirely sure what the setting will be like, or if they will all battle each other separately and what not, but in Dream Drop Distance intro, I think it kind of hints at what the initial battle could be like. (If you have not played Dream Drop Distance, disregard this sentence as it may spoil some information for you.) An interesting to note about the Seven bearers of Light, is technically Sora is not one of them. He never became a keyblade master, and the reason the keyblade initially chose him in the first place was because he was still holding Ventus heart with him. Ventus heart found homage in the young Sora, in which young Sora agreed to hold Ventus heart for him. Having Ventus heart basically gave the keyblade an outlet to use Sora as the wielder (He held the heart of someone who was a wielder of the keyblade.) In that perspective, I don't see him as one of the Seven Lights technically since he was never a keyblade master to begin with. If anything, anything he knows is self-taught and under the guidance of King Mickey and Yen Sid. I also don't understand how Terra can join the battle of the Seven Lights considering he is a part of Xehanort now, and Aqua is still trapped in the realm of darkness. Ventus is sleeping in the chamber of awakening I believe, which is Castle Oblivion (Maybe Sora and his friends will find a way to get to Ventus and wake him up.)

As far as worlds are concerned, it is already confirmed that Twilight Town and The Colosseum (or another Hercules themed world) are to be in Kingdom Hearts 3. Though, Disney owns the rights to the Marvel and Star Wars franchises now, I don't believe they would become viable worlds in the story line (then again, there was the case with Pirates of the Caribbean...). However, I am more inclined to believe a Story Line with Star Wars (though a very brief one) can take place. We already had a Tron themed and Lilo & Stitch themed world, so it is not like they are really new to the whole 'futuristic' aspect of the concept. It would be amazing, someone like Darth Vader who already has so much darkness in his heart (considering his back story) being able to use the force, and maybe can have an alternate motive for pursuing these new darknesses he comes across and use them in his armada. Not to mention he would make for an awesome boss fight. Marvel however, is kind of all over the place in terms of plotline and story. They have so much content, simply going with one seems a bit abstract, and personally I don't think it would pan out well. The whole Iron Man meeting Sora to defeat Darth Vader is very unlikely, which leaves it to be fan theory if anything. So far the hugest world theory that I seem to be getting from everyone is the hint at a Frozen world. It 'can' work quite well in theory if they put it in the right direction, and Frozen is a very popular Disney film (If not the most popular film to date) so it only makes sense why they would go with a Frozen themed world. Developers of Kingdom Hearts 3 already hinted at it stating "We plan to use one of the newer Disney franchises as a world to explore in Kingdom Hearts 3". That is unfortunate news to me because I was looking forward to some classic Disney themed worlds like Toy Story which could have been amazing.

Overall, my speculation is a Marvel world may not be in Kingdom Hearts 3. It is not impossible, but it certainly would throw off the theme they were already going with out of whack (again, only in my opinion do I see this happening.) If there is anything I want from this game, is a way to tie up all loose ends, and to answer all unanswered questions that the previous installments of Kingdom Hearts left us: Why can Kairi now wield a keyblade as well as Lea? Why did the first door of darkness that appeared in Kingdom Hearts 1 Destiny Islands have no other story purpose? How come it was never explored again? Will they (If ever) bring back Terra/Ventus/Aqua somehow?
O/O

Obsidian Isolabella

Dry Eyes, there are a few things that are actually already confirmed by the designers about some of the things you have mentioned.

For one, Marvel is confirmed to be a developing world, unfortunately. Star Wars is the one that they are thinking about adding, but have stated that it might be very hard to do for certain not specified reasons. They are saying at this time that they want to include Star Wars into the game, but again that there are complications and they are saying right now that it might not be likely.

For why Kairi can wield a Keyblade, that I can actually give you an answer right here. In Birth by Sleep when Kairi was still living in Radiant Garden she was saved by Aqua from a bunch of unversed and at some point during that whole scene Kairi puts her hand over Aqua's while she is holding her keyblade. It is because of this that she can wield the keyblade. Much like with Riku and Terra -- Kairi just touching the keyblade allowed her to be able to use it. For Lea? I truly have no idea on that one. The only explanation I can think of is that it might be a possibility that he was supposed to wield one all along? Or it could have something to do with how he met Ventus in Radiant Garden.

The door to darkness in Destiny Islands -- I don't have a full explanation, but one that could provide at least more of an idea of how they are going with it is that Xenahort used to live on Destiny Islands when he was younger. I think that this specifically has something to do with why there is a door to the darkness there.

I'm personally not at all happy about Frozen being in the new game, or being heavenly hinted at it, and perhaps some people here will hate me for this, but I don't find it to live up to the hype. I watched it and was scratching my head as to why this movie has gained so much attention especially when I have now watched Big Hero and find that movie to be better than Frozen was. But, that is just my personal opinion on that matter and much like you, Dry Eyes, I'd prefer to see older Disney movie themed worlds in the 3rd installment of the game.

As for Aqua, Terra, and Ventus.. It is already heavily hinted in the end of Dream Drop Distance by Mickey himself that Aqua and Ventus will be returning for the final battle. And it has been talked about by some of the production team that Mickey and Riku will be the ones who will be looking for a way to save the previous keyblade wielders from their current situations(Ventus asleep in Castle Oblivion and Aqua trapped in the Realm of Darkness.)

For the seven guardians of light? It doesn't say that they have to be Keyblade Masters -- after all Ventus is not a Keyblade Master and that is already being discussed by the production team that he will be returning. I would find it almost impossible to not consider Sora a guardian of light because of how many lives and hearts he has touched. In my belief, Sora himself is the embodiment of pure light. I've always seen it that way because of how he touches so many lives and changes so many things. Kairi is also not a keyblade master either, but its also being suggested that she could be a guardian of light -- another rumor (mostly fan based) is that Kairi might be asked to protect the Seven Princesses of Light (well six not including herself). I am not sure what her or Lea's role might be at this point. I'm not so sure I'm convinced either of them will be one of the guardians. I think the guardians are going to be Aqua, Ventus, Riku, Mickey, Sora, (possibly) Roxas (as the opening for Dream Drop Distance hints at with the final scene at the Keyblade Graveyard), and maybe Terra? That would be 7 of them. For Terra it might be a very long stretch, but they might be able to find a way to save him because I know that is what King Mickey and Riku are going to be doing during the game.

There are a lot of things that are still left in mystery for the time being. I'm especially curious as to who the rest of the darknesses are because some of the Organization XIII members weren't completely bounded with Xenahort. I know that a few of them are being returned like Lea to their original states. So that's one thing I'm really curious about.

Another is the outfits because they've already confirmed that the outfits will be changed. Which Sora's outfit from 1 to 2 was just awesome, so I'm hoping they do just as good of a job!

Marx

Ah that clears up a couple of things on my behalf. It just occurred to me why Kairi can wield a keyblade, as it has been a while since I last played my copy of Birth By Sleep. The fact that Marvel is a developing world kind of dissapoints me. Now, I don't mind the Marvel franchise at all, in fact I love most of the Marvel world. It just doesn't seem like something that would fit with the flow that Kingdom Hearts already had going for itself. Let us take the Pirates of the Caribbean world for example: No real reason to have added it there, didn't make a huge impact on the story besides moving it forward with the Organization members, and in my opinion it felt a little "out of place" in terms of the norm with Disney worlds. The same thing could be said about the Tron: Legacy world. It isn't the whole Marvel being in Kingdom Hearts which baffles me, but the fact there would be so much ground to cover considering how large Marvel is. They can base it off so many things, but what would make it most relevant to the series? Sora battles with The Avengers against Loki controlling heartless? Does he fight alongside Guardians of the Galaxy? These seem kind of silly to me, but I digress. I will just be glad if they can pull it off without making it to abstract to the core theme of Kingdom Hearts.

The whole Frozen being in Kingdom Hearts fiasco is blowing up the internet. Everyone is definitely expecting a Frozen world, and personally I see no real benefit from it (besides it will pull in people who love Frozen and want to see it in a game like Kingdom Hearts.) I don't dislike Frozen at all, I think it is a great family movie, and it has that "magical" aspect to it which could fit well enough in the Kingdom Heartsverse. Elsa can be a potential villain (and hero?) then you can probably have Snow monster boss fights and what not. I suspect if they go with that theme, it would be the initial world will you get Blizzard magic upgrades. I don't see a real reason to go this route, but I can see why fans and developers alike would add Frozen.

I very much believe Sora is in a way as one of the Seven Lights, it is just by technical terms he isn't just quite to that extent. With Sora's connections and how many people's hearts he touched, he is more then a guardian of light which you are completely right about. I just don't tag him as one of the Seven Lights since he isn't a keyblade master, which begs me the question why refer to those who are not "official/unofficial" Seven Lights. They will probably go more in depth on that in KH3, but that is still up in the air for me.

I suppose if they would go the extra mile to save Terra, it would truly be a final battle between Xehanort (in his older state) vs the 13 wielders of Darkness. A matter of "how" they will do it is something I tend to think about.

Finally, I really do hope Destiny Islands makes an appearance/return somehow, in hopes they explain that anonymous Door of Darkness that allowed Destiny Islands to be swallowed.
O/O

Obsidian Isolabella

Yeah, the Marvel world thing is a huge disappointment to me too. To me it feels like it is forcing something that seems rather entirely out of place into the game and unfortunately that is a big concern for me because if they mess this up... *Shakes head* It is going to be SO hard to make it up to the fans and keep fans for future games. Pirates was a bit of a forced world, but it still ended up not being so bad. I think that while it didn't completely fit entirely? There was still some charming aspects about it. I would really not prefer to see more of that world, but I guess we'll see.

I feel horrible sometimes about Frozen, but I just don't see much of the appeal in it. It's a cute family movie, for sure, and it's a great movie for like... family/sister/siblings kind of love and loyalty. It just seems like it is everywhere you turn and that is something that gets on my nerves with almost anything. If there is too much of it it eventually becomes annoying hearing about it. I could see where the world would come in, for sure, but I just think it's silly of them to bypass the older Disney films like Toy Story, Finding Nemo, and even some of them older stuff that was the silly cute movies/shows with Donald, Goofy, and Mickey. Especially since they are going to have Mickey and Riku trying to find ways to save Terra, Aqua, and Ventus. To me that suggests that there might be a certain level of the two of them having to travel to older worlds instead of newer ones. And considering the fact that they've confirmed that they are going to be making more games for this series that's why it also doesn't make much sense about why they are putting newer movies into this game. If they have future plans for other games in the series then save the newer movies for the games after this one.

I've actually begun to wonder if Sora himself isn't some kind of embodiment of Kingdom Hearts. Because that title right there suggests a place where hearts gather. And so far, the only place that we've seen consistently throughout every game where so many hearts seem to be gathered around or whatnot is Sora. I've been wondering about that a lot lately if that's not going to be part of an explanation in this game. Or if it is going to be the key to saving Terra and Ventus since Sora had met with both of them before. Not as much Terra as Ventus, but since Ventus' heart is inside of Sora I can imagine he might be some part of saving Terra since those two were so close.

They also hinted a lot of that kind of thing about Sora being the one who can save so many people at the end of Birth by Sleep once you finish the final chapter. One thing I did just think about for Lea though is that Axel was friends with Roxas; a keyblade wielder. Perhaps that is some kind of connection as to why he can wield one? Perhaps if he ever touched Roxas' keyblades it might have been the same thing as it was with Kairi and Aqua. But, that is purely a speculation I just thought about.

I'm pretty sure Destiny Islands will be involved somehow because of the E3 trailer they had I think this past year? Of Sora being on Destiny Islands and picking up Eraqus' keyblade. Which that alone could/might actually make Sora a true keyblade wielder since Riku and Kairi just had to touch Terra's and Aqua's keyblades to inherit it.

Mathim

It saddens me they feel the need to clutter KH with things that already have a ton of their own video games (Disney Infiniti's Marvel pack comes to mind, and Star Wars...well, I've lost count of how many there already are.) Don't they have faith in their own original properties and not ones obtained from other's intelligent property?

I was hoping to see something from perhaps Frozen, the Lone Ranger (couldn't be worse than the movie), Sky High (there's your superhero universe right there) and/or Darkwing Duck. And maybe have a few obscure cameos perhaps as Summon spells like Marsupilami and Bonkers.

I just think integrity is thrown completely out the window when they stop using the things we remember as uniquely theirs from childhood in favor of things that I will never get used to attaching their name to. Marvel will always be Marvel to me and not Disney.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Obsidian Isolabella

I'm probably going to be standing solo on my desire to not see Frozen in this game. lol I'm noticing that.

I agree with Mathim. Disney has been successful and popular for so many decades with its own shows, movies, and many other things that have delighted families for a few generations now. But, the other thing to keep in mind is that its not specifically Disney itself that makes these games. They work for Disney, but its also a combination of the Japanese Square Enix too. And the Japanese think differently than we do as far as what is awesome. I know that for Dream Drop Distance they used some of the older movies/stories in that game and I was pretty happy about that. I thought the world with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy as the musketeers was rather awesome and yet adorable. I know there was that song kind of world in the Mysterious Tower that Riku and Sora both had to go into to pull Mickey from a sleep or something? I only ever got to watch the game through youtube videos since I don't have a DS.

Unfortunately, it seems like Disney is just changing and not all for the better. They've started this annoying thing about making live action movies from some of the best movies they've ever had that were animations. So far the only trailer I've seen lately that makes me want to go see a new Disney movie lately is the movie 'Pan' and the new Star Wars. Not very happy atm about Disney taking over Star Wars because I just don't think that is going to go too well personally, but I guess that is one of those wait and see kind of things. :/

Marx

Since The Hercules related world (Or in this case The Colosseum) is supposed to make a return in KH3, and as we know with each Hercules world, there will always be that one Final Fantasy cameo appearance. My question is: Who do you guys suspect from the Final Fantasy series to make an appearance this time around? Who do you wish to appear this time around?
O/O

Obsidian Isolabella

I don't play too many FF games, but if it were to keep it in line with the characters they've had?I'd love to see Vincent Valentino make an appearance. I could imagine him being like Auron. But he was supposed to be making an appearance in the first game anyways instead of Cloud. Which is why Cloud's appearance is bit different. Still I think it'd be awesome to see Vincent appear in this one. If not him then maybe Tidus' father? Jecht. I don't think they should be adding any of the newer FF characters into the game yet. They have a lot more popular FF games that I'm sure bigger  fans would want to see other Heroine's or Hero's (or even Villians) from the other games in future series. Though I also have to confess that I'm secretly hoping for Lightning to appear in one of the future games. XD She'd just be badass in KH. Though I hope they don't bring in anyone else from that series. Lightning would fit perfectly, but not sure about the others.

Mathim

Quote from: Raven's Seduction on January 09, 2015, 07:23:49 AM
I don't play too many FF games, but if it were to keep it in line with the characters they've had?I'd love to see Vincent Valentino make an appearance. I could imagine him being like Auron. But he was supposed to be making an appearance in the first game anyways instead of Cloud. Which is why Cloud's appearance is bit different. Still I think it'd be awesome to see Vincent appear in this one. If not him then maybe Tidus' father? Jecht. I don't think they should be adding any of the newer FF characters into the game yet. They have a lot more popular FF games that I'm sure bigger  fans would want to see other Heroine's or Hero's (or even Villians) from the other games in future series. Though I also have to confess that I'm secretly hoping for Lightning to appear in one of the future games. XD She'd just be badass in KH. Though I hope they don't bring in anyone else from that series. Lightning would fit perfectly, but not sure about the others.

Well, I was really glad the version of Cid they chose to include was the FF7 version. He was my favorite. Too bad they had to censor his hilarious potty mouth!
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Obsidian Isolabella

Yeah I was glad for that too. Out of all the Cid's in FF I'd say he's probably one of the most famous ones.

Mathim

Quote from: Raven's Seduction on January 09, 2015, 09:44:40 AM
Yeah I was glad for that too. Out of all the Cid's in FF I'd say he's probably one of the most famous ones.

How could he not be? "Sit your ass down, shut the hell up, and drink your goddamn TEA! Argh, DAMN I'm pissed!" Probably the most memorable line in the game. Would have loved to have had him as a companion during one of the stages. He'd have made a much better replacement for Goofy than anyone.

I'm a little tired of them re-using worlds, like Agrabah. Yeah, Aladdin's fun, but if they wanted to re-include him in both KH 1 and 2 they should have used some of the new stuff/characters from Return of Jafar or King of Thieves just to shake things up a little. At least with Olympus Coliseum, the included the Underworld to explore in part II.

I don't see why they couldn't have used, say, Big Hero 6 for their Kingdom Hearts superhero fix instead of dipping into the more Marvel-Marvel stuff instead of the extremely Disney-fied-Marvel stuff. They could have also used Treasure Planet instead of Star Wars if they really tried. Maybe that could help make up for what a financial flop it was.

I know Frozen wasn't a popular choice, I was just throwing it out there. I didn't care for it at all, I'd much rather see Brave be part of it (even though I found that one not much better as a film.)

Marx

Quote from: Mathim on January 09, 2015, 11:47:12 AM
How could he not be? "Sit your ass down, shut the hell up, and drink your goddamn TEA! Argh, DAMN I'm pissed!" Probably the most memorable line in the game. Would have loved to have had him as a companion during one of the stages. He'd have made a much better replacement for Goofy than anyone.

I'm a little tired of them re-using worlds, like Agrabah. Yeah, Aladdin's fun, but if they wanted to re-include him in both KH 1 and 2 they should have used some of the new stuff/characters from Return of Jafar or King of Thieves just to shake things up a little. At least with Olympus Coliseum, the included the Underworld to explore in part II.

I don't see why they couldn't have used, say, Big Hero 6 for their Kingdom Hearts superhero fix instead of dipping into the more Marvel-Marvel stuff instead of the extremely Disney-fied-Marvel stuff. They could have also used Treasure Planet instead of Star Wars if they really tried. Maybe that could help make up for what a financial flop it was.

I know Frozen wasn't a popular choice, I was just throwing it out there. I didn't care for it at all, I'd much rather see Brave be part of it (even though I found that one not much better as a film.)
Cid was a great character to the FF franchise. He was like that cool older uncle that told you stories while running his mouth.
All things considered, if they were to add any of the FF cast, it would probably be from one of the newer game (that being Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII)  or depending on how far along the game gets developed, they can add the main protagonist from FFXIII Versus (a.k.a FF fifteen)
O/O

Mathim

I always wished they'd include characters from games outside of just the Final Fantasy series. I'd love to see Aya Brea from Parasite Eve make a cameo, for instance.

Marx

Quote from: Mathim on January 11, 2015, 04:30:42 PM
I always wished they'd include characters from games outside of just the Final Fantasy series. I'd love to see Aya Brea from Parasite Eve make a cameo, for instance.
Itis possible, but it is primarily a Square Enix/Disney incorporated game. Not sure how they would feel about Third Party appearances and the sort (besides the inclusion of Final Fantasy franchise.)
O/O

Mathim

Quote from: Dry Eyes on January 11, 2015, 09:23:17 PM
Itis possible, but it is primarily a Square Enix/Disney incorporated game. Not sure how they would feel about Third Party appearances and the sort (besides the inclusion of Final Fantasy franchise.)

But Parasite Eve isn't a third party, it's part of the Square side of the Square-Enix family. I mean, it wouldn't be as bad as adding in Solid Snake to Super Smash Brothers (the only game he was in on a Nintendo system, as far as I know, was way back on the NES.)

Marx

Oh right right my mistake. If that being the case, it is very possible (Though a matter of who/whom they would add is still up in the air.)
O/O

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Raven's Seduction on January 08, 2015, 08:48:12 AM
I'm probably going to be standing solo on my desire to not see Frozen in this game. lol I'm noticing that.

Frozen isn't in the game, the way it was mentioned was taken out of context.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Mathim

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on January 12, 2015, 03:16:33 PM
Frozen isn't in the game, the way it was mentioned was taken out of context.

It was merely a suggestion. Given the number of new Princesses that have joined the Disneyverse in the last decade, I would think they'd be able to make an entirely new Seven Princesses of Heart without having to double-dip into any of the ones from the original KH. Frozen would add two of them as opposed to just one. The shortened, KH version of the story sure couldn't be much worse than the movie's.

I mean, there's Merida from Brave, Pocahontas, Tiana from the Princess and the Frog, Rapunzel from Tangled, and...there's probably one more that I just can't think of right now. Add Elsa and Anna from Frozen and there's your brand new 7 princesses of heart. Besides, I thought it was bogus that Alice was one of the original seven.

Since black-and-white Pete and today's Pete were both in KH2, wouldn't it be interesting to have Sleeping Beauty's evil Maleficent and the pre-evil/post-evil Angelina Jolie Maleficent in it? That might be neat if they were to be on opposing sides and have to fight.

SweetSerenade

Elsa is not a Disney Princess, she is a Queen. Just like Kita from Atlantis - Elsa started as a Princess but before the movie finished she was a Queen.

I think that Alice was included in the Princesses because Alice is a classic female Heroine from Disneys early years. Just like Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, and several others.

IT just seemed right to see Alice there. Alice is a true representation of Childlike beuauty and love, light and curiousity. In the original book the last line was "Alice always knew that no matter how old she got, she would always have the heart of a child."

I am excited, and even found a friend with all the systems, so that I can borrow and play through ALL o the KH games...

I WANT Frozen, and Tangled, and Brave... and so many others to join.

Also I want to throw my 'I wish it was in there' bid into things... Since Square Enix owns it... I wanna see Higurashi no Koro Ni...

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Drake Valentine

As long as Sephiroth is in it.

After all, he is the real boss and only easy when you get enough skill points for mana recharge from damage dealt to you/aero(or whatever that spell was to prevent damage dealt to you) and super glide is a must if you don't want to die. Or you can counter attack(not sure if they change how that works in the Final mixes) his ass like I did. Sword slash, parry -counter, sword slash, parry - counter. Sword swinging frenzy, parry/counter frenzy. ;o Square button was most faithful button.

Sephiroth in II was insane, but considerably the most entertaining battle out of the game(since he will actually change from walking to running at you) which I made separate save for that encounter and different save in KHI for other encounter, but again with those mention boosts, he is rather easy in I and not as entertaining to fight against as he was in II.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Mathim

Quote from: SweetSerenade on January 12, 2015, 08:07:56 PM
Elsa is not a Disney Princess, she is a Queen. Just like Kita from Atlantis - Elsa started as a Princess but before the movie finished she was a Queen.

I think that Alice was included in the Princesses because Alice is a classic female Heroine from Disneys early years. Just like Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, and several others.

IT just seemed right to see Alice there. Alice is a true representation of Childlike beuauty and love, light and curiousity. In the original book the last line was "Alice always knew that no matter how old she got, she would always have the heart of a child."

I am excited, and even found a friend with all the systems, so that I can borrow and play through ALL o the KH games...

I WANT Frozen, and Tangled, and Brave... and so many others to join.

Also I want to throw my 'I wish it was in there' bid into things... Since Square Enix owns it... I wanna see Higurashi no Koro Ni...

Don't most of the ones who get married become queens, though? Eh.

Fighting Bizarro-Sephiroth in a KH game would be sick. He'd resemble the final form of Ansem from the first KH.

SweetSerenade

No actually, Auror remains a Princess at the end of her movie - because both of the Fathers are still alive thus neither Aurora or Philip Ascend their thrones.  Cinderella's Princess didn't get his throne during any of the Cinderella movies. Snow White is still a Princess, because her Prince was just a Prince and not a King. I am guessing the reason Beast remained a 'Prince' was likely he was not a large enough Nobility to be considered a King, thus Belle remained a Princess.

Mathim

What about Ariel? I don't remember ever seeing Eric's father in those movies.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Mathim on January 12, 2015, 09:12:26 PM
What about Ariel? I don't remember ever seeing Eric's father in those movies.

Disney has a habit of not showing the parents. By the time Ariel's daughter is around, Melody, Eric and Ariel are King and Queen - but we are unsure as to when that happened. But in Ariel's current timeline she is still a Princess. XD