What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerrael

I was eating pizza, but it's gone now. Sooo full. Hmmmm <3

Misery

popcorn - just finished watching a movie
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Paladin

A Salad for Lunch with ground papper, solt, garlic powder, and olive oil and vinigar on it.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

TheLegionary

Kalyx

Blueberry muffin, which is my dessert after the cheese-steak hoagie I had for lunch.  :-)
Cold-blooded? Certainly not!

Paladin

I'm eating Sauted Prtabella Mushrooms fried in Olive oil with Garlic salt, Garlic Pepper, Peprika, and Soy sauce.

Dramen

Double cheeseburgers and fries... 

*bows head in shame*

Nico

Had rice crackers earlier. Boyfriend is supposed to bring some food!

Lilias

A raspberry and white chocolate muffin. Om nom nom nom nom.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Oniya

Turkey, stuffing and green beans.  This is the last of the turkeys that we got gifted with from my mother-in-law.

Later:  Sweet potato pie!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Dramen

I'm about to eat homemade Lasagna!!!!!!!!!!  OH it's good too...

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Aiden

Grilled Chicken with pasta sauce poured over it, side of broccoli and white rice.

Sweet Innocence

Grilled fish and vegetables, brown rice.
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

TheLegionary

Dramen

Butterflykiss

Soup that I made myself: Cream and broth base, with potatoes, chicken, peas, corn, and carrots.

Saerrael

Quote from: Butterflykiss on January 18, 2010, 09:39:08 PM
Soup that I made myself: Cream and broth base, with potatoes, chicken, peas, corn, and carrots.

-Envy strikes-

I'm eating a sandwich >.>

*grabby hands at the soup*

Beguile's Mistress

Fresh baked Italian bread from a popular bakery here in town, warmed in the over and spread with soft butter.

Dramen

KCourtney

Dramen

Chicken Tortillas Soup...  GOOOOOOOOOD!

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

TheLegionary

steak (Picanha cut), rice, beans, manioc.