What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

strangely made

Carrying on with the Holiday theme that my PC seems locked on, we're now listening to Rammstien- Reise Reise

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

those are terrible xmas songs, SM!  everyone knows that Ramstein and Prodigy go better with Easter!
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

Enter Sandman (as I read Sandman, Season of Mists)

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Incognito

Humanoid Tactical Weapons are sexy...

Bliss

Brittney Spears - My Only Wish

(....don't you judge me! XD )
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Kalen

Sparky Bing-a-Ling?   :o

Walking in a Winter Wonderland.. the musac version *gag*

Amberghylles

Sparky Bing-a-ling!  It's my christmas elf name

The Prodigy - "Funky Shit"

next

Techno remix of the theme to Smurfs

strangely made

Celestial Goblin

Incognito

Humanoid Tactical Weapons are sexy...

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

David Bowie and Bing Crosby - Little Drummer Boy
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

TheWolf

Metal Health (Bang Your Head)  -  Quiet Riot

Classic...

List Of Current Threads
List Of Ons & Offs

Wondering if I'd be interested?  PM me!

Kalen

heh.. love that song, Bliss.

Blue Christmas - Porky Pig

Amberghylles

Ironically, as I sit here unable to sleep and fire up my MP3 player what's the first thing to pop out but this...

Styx - "Too Much Time on My Hands"

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Bliss

John Mayer - Dreaming With A Broken Heart

Then

Alanis Morrissette - Head Over Feet (acoustic)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Vekseid

Anette seems to do quite well for herself here.

Nightwish - The Escapist