Looking for 2 females for a D/s story (F/F/F or M/F/F)

Started by Usani, November 11, 2013, 10:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I really have been craving a plot where my character (20) is the pet of 2 loving mistresses (possibly 10 years older).  They all live in the same house and are all committed to one another.  The only difference is my character has not been collared yet.  So, I wanna do something where they collar her at a special party they plan just for her at their local bdsm club, but they don't tell her about the party it ends up being a surprise.

I will take someone who is willing to play 2 females or 2 people to play each Mistress.

Actually I'm also open to a Master/Mistress with their sub.  Same plot just M/F/F

I will only do forum rps and please be semi literate and no one-liners!

My character:

CaptainNexus616

I would love to be the Master in this if you will have me :)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Frosty bite

Hey Usani mind doing this with me ??? I can play the mistress :):):)

Breathes there a man with soul so dead, who never to his wife hath said, "Breakfast be damned, come back to bed."

O/O's Thread

Usani

Sorry I'm looking for actual females to play the Mistress(s).