Seeking Long Term Detailed RP (Must be Anthro / Dragon Friendly) (M for F)

Started by Kanen, December 15, 2014, 06:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanen

Status
Selectively Looking - I don't want to take on too many RPs at once.  I am looking for partners who can post frequently

Current Craving - I think I'd like to play a dragon or some more B/S Anthro Incest =).  I am also open for ideas so please PM me

Requirements - Specifically looking for a partner who can:

• Post 3+ Paragraphs minimum.
  • Post once every 1-2 days.
  • Help drive a story.

Warning: Before you go any further, I am a Furry and I like to play Furry based characters.  However, I do not require my partners to play Furry / Anthro characters.  If you have no interest in RPing with a Furry Partner and somehow mistook the 'Anthro' in the title to mean something else, I apologize, but you'll have better luck elsewhere.  It's very challenging finding ladies who are willing to partake in a Furry / Anthro themed RP here, which is why I am creating this post instead of continuing to dig through a number of requests and O&O.  In case you don't know what an Furry / Anthro is, it's an Anthropomorphic animal or a animal / human hybrid.  I play both Anthros who are more animal in nature and those who are 'just like humans', so it really depends on the story.  This also goes for genitalia - It can either be more animal or more human depending on partner's preference.

If you wish to reach out to me for RP or have a good story you think I'd fit into, feel free to PM me, please do not post on this thread. 

Lets dig into what I'm looking for shall we?

RP Style

Posting Style:
I typically post to match my partner but I can personally range from 3-10 paragraphs depending on the situation.  I would say that my average posting length is 4-5 paragraphs with an introduction post ranging from 8-10 depending on how well I want to flesh out the world.  I tend to put detail to my character, include thoughts and emotions as well as attempt to paint a picture of the scenery. 

That being said, I expect a certain amount of quality and quantity from my partner so I get a little put off if someone can't reliable post a least 3 paragraphs.  Given that a character has a wide range of emotions and the world itself has a number of nuances, I think that's a reasonable request.  It's understandable to occasionally post two paragraphs, if things are moving quickly, but I don't like that to be the norm.  I RP not only to have some fun, but also to challenge myself as a writer.

Posting Frequency:
I typically post frequently throughout the week.  So expect at least 4-5 posts each week if not one or more daily if we happen to catch each other at a good time.  If I am unable to post, run into a block, or get sick I will let you know.  When looking for a partner, I prefer someone who can post about as much as I do.  If you can post once a day, great!  I like reliable partners and I've run across too many people here who disappear for longs periods without any word or update.  It's very frustrating.

Communication and Honesty
I tend to let my partner know if I don't like the way the story is going or have suggestions to change the flow.  I'll let my partner know if I really like the story and their style as well.  I will be honest and not sugar coat anything.  If I am not having fun I'll say so.  I expect the same.  When it comes to OOC, I'm not very chatty.  I am not really looking for friends or acquaintances or anything, just RP.  My email address for RP is not my personal email and it doesn't even have my name associated with it.  I like my anonymity.  One the other side of that coin, if you are becoming disinterested in the story, please let me know and we can either end it or work to correct the flow, don't just vanish.  It's rude.

Typos, Grammar, etc
I am in no way a grammar snob.  I am in no way a spelling snob.  I make stupid typos and so do other people.  I can get ahead of myself while typing and I tend not to proof read.  If you can't understand what I am saying (it's not that bad, I'm exaggerating to make a point) then let me know.  I'll do the same if I can't understand my partners post.  I do, however, have one thing that bugs me: capitalization.  If you can't properly capitalize your words then I will become enraged and go on some tirade.  So lets avoid that!

Dom/Sub:
I don't have any real preference here.  I can play either or switch or bounce back and forth depending on the scenario.  Depending on the story, I'll do what is needed or if my partner has a preference I'll play along with that.  Honestly based on the nature of things, I end up in Dom roles, so I'm sure it would be fun to play a Sub role from time to time.

Now that that is out of the way, let me talk about what I am looking for in an RP:

RP Themes

Required:
As the title says, I am looking for RPs with an Anthropomorphic Animal (i.e. Furry) theme.  I'll also play dragons if that's more your taste.  This is non-negotiable.  So if you don't like Furry RP or Dragon based RP, then you'll be better off somewhere else.  When it comes to the type of Anthro, I prefer Canine based characters (wolves, foxes, etc), Equines are acceptable as well.  For my partner, I have no real preference, so think about what you enjoy.  When it comes to Anthro mind-sets, I can be as civilized or bestial as we need it to be in the story.  I've played all ranges.  As far as the world, it came be mostly human or completely Anthro, as I mentioned I'm flexible.

Preferred Setting:

• Sci-Fi
  • Fantasy
  • Post-Apocalyptic

Everything else is up for consideration.  I have no problem with Modern or more mundane settings.

Themes:
When it comes to an RP, I like a combination of about 50% Story and 50% Erotica / Smut.  Truth be told I am here for the adult parts of the RP, but I like a decent story to drive it.  So below are a list of themes that I enjoy.  I'm not to the point where I need sudden twists, an intense gripping plot, or mind blowing conclusions.  Sometimes there is a strange pleasure in simplicity.  Anyways, none of these are limitations, just suggestions

• Dragon Rider (Where I play the dragon)
  • Incest - Siblings only
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Non-Con
  • Some Form Enslavement
  • Some Form of Space Exploration (two person deep space exploration)
  • Mercenaries, either fantasy or futuristic (or heck, modern would work too)
  • Simple encounters / situations (i.e. college dorm roommates, drunken parties, etc)

Ons
I am not going to put a big list of Ons here.  I am very open minded and always willing to try new things.  So I'm game for anything save for what is below.  My ons and offs page is likely way out of date and I am too lazy to update it.  I will at least try anything once.

Offs:
There are somethings I don't want to RP:

• Toilet based RP
  • Vore
  • Vampires
  • Anything underage (that doesn't mean 18+ only, but I would be hard pressed to play anything younger than 16)
  • Large age gaps

RP Plots

Obviously I don't have a lot of stories, but I am generally up for any ideas.  I do have some that jumped in my head the other day and figured I would write it down.

Fantasy Brothel - NEW
Themes: Anthro x Anthro, Anthro x whatever, M/F/M/Whatever, smutty, multiple characters

This is more or less another simply smutty story that revolves around a brothel in a rather prosperous and diverse fantasy city.  One of us could take turns playing the 'entertainer' while the other can be the 'customer' or someone could play the own and the other play a variety of workers.  It could be interesting to stretch some creative juices and create a myriad of interesting scenes.   Nothing too complex here, though I'm sure complexity could be worked into the city or political affiliations with other factions.  Very much a loose idea.

Brotherly Love - NEW
Themes: Anthro x Anthro, M/F, incest, smutty, modern day

A rather simple plot: A brother and sister Anthro combo (preferably of the canine variety) more or less find that they are attracted to each other.  They can be twins or just a year or two apart.  I don't really have anything heavy plot wise other than a secretive and "wrong" relationship that they have to keep hidden from the rest of the world while eagerly feeding their youthful urges.  It can start of innocent and escalate from their or the brother can be the initiator.  I'm really open for anything, but it has to be brother and sister.

Children of the Meteor
Themes: Anthro x Human or Anthro x Anthro, M/F, post-apocalyptic, exploration

Humanity continued to grow exponentially throughout the course of time.  This led to complications when it came to living space.  A few options were explored.  Underwater, space, and subterranean were all considered.  Some even made it to prototypes.  The most scalable and cost effective became the subterranean and oceanic cities.  Of these, the more popular were the MISSC (Pronounced MISK)- Multi-story Independent Sustainable Subterranean Colony.  Essentially they were massive multi level cities deep underground.  They were also designed to be completely self sufficiant, including a localized power source (geo thermal), bio-habitats, and industrial complexes.  However, when it came to public opinion, they weren't that popular.

Of course that all changed when the World Ender was discovered.  A massive asteroid on a direct course with Earth.  World governments united to launch various attempts to destroy the asteroid, but all attempts were in vain.  People flocked to the MISSCs in an effort to survive.

Low and behold it worked.  The asteroid impacted China and sent a shock wave throughout the world, ending humanity as we know it.  The impact actually pushed Earth further from the sun and the impending debris cloud caused an unending frozen winter to blanket the land.  That was a few hundred years ago.

Liberty, a MISSC located in up-state New York, survived and humanity continued on under ground.  Like their ancestors, however, space became limited through breeding and humans were eager to see the surface once more.  With limited knowledge of the outside, humans became generically modifying human animal hybrids that were adapt and surviving in the frigid temperatures.  They were viewed as second class citizens, but would ultimately act as the only form of knowledge of the outside world.  Dubbed the Scouts, these animal hybrids were sent out in small teams of two, sometimes with a human counterpart, to explore, observe and report.

Our characters would be the Scouts sent out to explore the new Earth.  There are limitless possibilities we could run into as there were multiple MISSCs, some experimenting with various other tactics for reclaiming the world.  Also, there could be survivors out there, perhaps new species of animals.  Whatever we want.  Smut could also be worked in as the pair find warmth and comfort in each other's arms.  Essentially I would need someone to help me flesh out the world.

One Ship at a Time
Themes: Anthro x Human or Anthro x Anthro, M/F, Sci-Fi, Space

Space is large and unending, but humanity eventually crawled forth and expanded and colonized.  This expansion ultimately collided them with other alien species.  When encountering something new and misunderstood, war was an anticipated result.  This was was devastating for all sides.  Countless battles raged across a number of systems fracturing the governments of humans and various species.  Eventually a cease fire was declared and some colonies began to co-mingle with other species.  But it was difficult to recover from war.

However, it was a great time for those seeking to profit on the misery of others.  The crew of the Razor's Edge was one of those.  Dubbed salvages, they spend most of their time travelling the infinite black in search of wreckage from on ship or another.  The money was good and the hazards were many.  The crew could be as small or as large as we want with the option to play multiple characters if need be.  I can see this as an interracial vessel with different aliens of our imagination.

There is no real plot to speak of, though there would be a number of options and plenty of room for danger and adventure.  Plus, after each score the crew would likely indulge in self-destructive celebration, so there is lots of room for smut as well as character interactions.  I would likely play the cocky captain who would be some form of Canine Humanoid, your character could essentially be whatever you want, the second in command all the way to a passenger that is rescued or a slave that is found or purchased.

Diplomatic Trials
Themes: Anthro x Human, M/F, Telepathy, Sci-Fi

In the far future humans have spread to the stars and developed technological wonders the likes which we cannot fathom today.  The first colony was established many light years from earth with enough tools to create a self sustaining settlement.  Agriculture grew as the populace was also focused on building a jump gate to ease travel between Earth and the Colony.  Once the gate was completed, it attracted the attention of a race that had already begun to expand in a nearby region of space.  When they first met, there was obvious conflict.  Large parts of the Colony were destroyed before humans could finally reach out to the advancing species.

It turned out that the species themselves were very similar to Earth Wolves, perhaps a coincidence.  Once communication was established and a language barrier was breached talks of peace could begin.  The method of penetrating the language barrier was a talent that had grown in humanity over the course of centuries: telepathy.  By a similar development path, the Vargr, the humanoid wolf race, had also developed similar mental capacity.  Where humans generally feared the gift, Vargr had embraced it. 

However, one side effect no one could have predicted is that there is a chance when Humans minds and Vargr minds mix, there is a chance they will fuse together.  The bond is so intense that the minds merge and telepathic contact becomes effortless but unending.  They are perpetually in each others mind and experience each others thoughts and emotions as well as the ability to draw on powers.  This is preventable for short periods with some degree of concentration - creating a mental block.  Another downside of this bond is that the two must mate even five days or their bodies suffered from a form of withdraw.  As the minds are one, the bodies must become one to cope.

My character would be the diplomat from the Vargr side, yours would be from the human side.  Conflict could arise due to failed discussions as another war threatens to loom while the two from the opposite race are forced into this union whether either wanted it or not.  There is lots of room for development as well as plenty of room for smut

Riders in the Ashes
Themes: Dragon x Human, M/F, Post-Apocalyptic, Size Differences

This is something akin to the movie Reign of Fire. 

In the year 2012 - for comedy Mayan factor - portals began to open around earth.  Through these massive portals, Dragons of legend began to emerge.  Just as the stories taught, they ravaged everything they could get at, being monstrous in nature.  They burned and fed and essentially brought the human civilization to it's knees.  And like most animals, they bred. 

As time went on whatever was keeping those portals open began to falter and the portals began to close.  Without the link to wherever they came from, dragons began to die off.  Of course the human world was already in ruins, and some of the portals remained behind to keep a few of the feral dragons up and alive.  The remaining humans that survived began to attempt to rebuild.  But they found a curious different in the dragons born of earth versus the ones invading earth.

The ones born of earth were frankly more intelligent and didn't bear the feral thirst their parents did.  Something about hatching on Earth changed them.  But as dragons needed a magical link to connect them to Earth (like their parents and the portals), new dragons magically linked themselves with a human, likely the first ones they encounter.  This link caused a number of additional effects, enhanced power and telepathic communication.  But once the dragon reach maturity, the draw between the pair was hard to resist, another side effect of the link.

For a plot, there can be a range of things to do.  Either the dragon and the rider can help repair civilization or prey on it.  Or they can rise up against the existing dragons and attempt to push them back - though the earth born ones are typically smaller than the invaders (for obvious adult-ish reasons).

Conclusion
If you made it this far then great.  If any of the above looks interesting, feel free to shoot me a PM.

I noticed that my old posts on the forums are a bit weak, so here is an intro post from an RP I started not too long ago:

Writing Sample

Koben had come from a long line of dark furred mercenaries that started their career in exactly the same way.  Lair had an intensive year long training program run by the Apostle Corporation.  It was common for young Vargr to finish their education and attend the mercenary school versus moving on to a more civilized career.  Year after year the program was becoming more and more popular as conflicts with the humans increased.

The life was popular to young pups who had no desire to be planet bound.  The tales of exploring the stars had taken on a life of romance and mystery, the last frontier for adventure.  Not like this young wolf had much of a choice.  His father, Mordin, had been a proud and notable mercenary, amassing a impossible amount of fame and fortune (none of which he passed on to his children).  To follow in those footsteps his older brother Dzaku has also joined the cause and if the last letters he had received were true, making quite a name for himself as well.

This put the whole prospect in a different life for the young male.  After all, he was all for keeping his body in shape and his mind sharp, but he knew he would have a long way to go before he would be able to equal the rights of his family.  But the life style was certainly appealing.  Mercenaries had a way about them that was attractive.  Since they risked their lives on a daily basis, they tended to party hard and in a more self destructive fashion.  The average life span for a mercenary was about thirty, and if you made it that far then you likely had enough money to retire.

So the training course went by with the normal speed.  The pomp and circumstance was performed and Koben was granted the honorary first rank.  To the eyes of his people that made him a soldier, defending the cause.  To the other Mercenaries, it made him slightly better than the shit they scrap off their boots.  And the arrangement for attending the school is performing a one year tour with Apostle Corp in the Regina sector, doing odd jobs and protection work for that specific Mega Corporation.  Apostle had it's hands in everything, government work, trade, manufacturing, mineral gathering so the work was generally endless.  Hence them opening a school on Lair in an attempt to lure cheap labor out into space.  And it worked.

So given his standard issue Gauss Rifle, which fired shards of metal a sub-sonic speeds using a powerful magnetic thrust, and a suit of body armor, he left his known world behind, his surviving family and friends, and loaded up into a class Beowolf ship bound for a station.  The trip would be a few weeks via jumps space.  One of the perks of traveling with a company.

Apostle corp knew how to treat the new mercs.  Not only was their trip sponsored by the company, it was known that mercenaries tended to enjoy themselves after their graduation.  This ship was stocked with any number of drinks, fine foods, games, a few of the less damaging recreation drugs, and enough gender diversity to make sure that everyone's needs were met.  And they were.  Each evening was full of debauchery, each night filled with lust, and during the day there were enough games and vids to keep the recovering passengers occupied until the cycle started anew.

Truth be told the trip was a bit of a haze.  With no real personal belongings nor any pack to speak of, one quickly formed with the twenty or so recruits.  Even though it was understood that the pack would disband when they arrived on station, after all, each of them was already spoke for by another group that was currently in operation.  But that didn't stop the normal genetics from tugging at their Vargr minds.  Even in such a small place, with little to do, a leader would attempt to establish himself or herself to determine what they were drinking that night, or what game to play, or to get the prime choice of partners.  Koben, being an ambitious and generally overconfident sort (one had to in this profession), took place in the dominance fights, never being one to accept any specific spot.

But all in all it was in good fun, as all of them knew this was only temporary.  And after a few jumps and a couple of weeks destroying more and more braincells, the captain of the small Beowolf class vessel came over the comms and indicated that they were about an hour away from docking with Apostle's main station.  So naturally everyone geared up in preparations to finally be off this tin can and into a significantly large tin can.

And which their life of fortune and fame awaited.  Koben, a young and handsome wolf, his body toned through the year of mercenary training, but not as larger as some of the other Vargr.  Completely black fur from head to toe save for a small white tuft at the end of his tail, prepared himself to start the next leg of his life and he hoped to the Ancient powers that created their race, that his head wouldn't be blown off in the first month.  Of course, he also prayed he wasn't on some meaningless guard patrol...where's the fun in that?

Adult Writing Sample

Everything was becoming suddenly intense.  His body was on fire with each movement she made, as her sodden nether lips rested against his aching rigid flesh, their bodies so close to simply merging in that beautiful fashion as they were meant to do.  Even when she began to rock her hips, he could feel that pulsing in his loins, the pleasure that sparked up his spine.  He gasped loudly, a bit louder than he should have, as her body ever so gently teased against his flesh.  That pressure began to build in the pit of his stomach, more pre-cum leaking from the tip as his sack had become somewhat swollen to the point it was causing him some discomfort.

His ears remained perked to listen to her words, but he was struck dumbfounded by her movements.  It was now impossible for him to concentrate as his paws curved from her hips to feel the soft shorter fur of her rear as well as offer a soft squeeze of her rump.  This was turning into one of the better trips he had ever taken.  Of course, he had come here planning on merging their two magics together and hopefully using his virginity in one massive spell to do away with the humans for good.  It's why he clung to it with the last act of his conscious mind, the extra power gained from the act.

Her actions and her words were driving his arousal further, and just before she dismounted him she could feel an additional swelling occur at the base of his shaft as that knot began to form.  To canines it was a clear sign that his climax was pending.  To the feline, it might look strange, but then again the whole organ likely look peculiar, not that Rolu would know.  She obviously took to it well enough so it couldn't be too different than the rest of her species.

As she dismounted he let out a little whine of disappointment, but her mind was obviously made up.  Then when she moved into a different position his whine faded and was replaced by a heavy moan as her felt that feline tongue caress over the thick tip of his length.  His hips arched encouragingly towards her as he turned his azure eyes to her risen rump.  That damp canine tail whipped erratically back and forth as his eagerness was getting ahead of him, his breath in heavy pants as she descended on his length.

One paw returned behind him to brace himself as the other moved to rest on the small of her back once more.  That paw curved around her rump, caressing over the fur there to make it's way to those nether lips.  He wanted to touch them so badly, for the first time.  In which his progress was a little hasty and the movement there seemed more out of quick need versus a sensual caress.  His paw made it's way between her legs, as they were bent, to find those soft, damp nether lips that had suckled and ground against his shaft moments ago.  There a few digits moved over the flesh, mentally mapping it out, the entry - how warm, wet, begging for something.  He slowly probed two digits against the opening and began to descend into her.

At the same time all of her actions at his member caused a flood of pleasure to course through his veins.  His hips bucked and despite the fact that she was taking it slow, his length was already too sensitive.  The feeling of her warm maw embracing him, the slick hugging of her cheeks against the side of his throbbing wolf-cock.  Then when she moved her paw down to caress over white furred sac, he lost it.

With a sudden and startled cry the male climaxed.  Again, It was a bit louder than it should have been - more of a yip that broken the calm sounds of the flowing river, the burning fire in the distance, and the all too brief sounds of her suckling on his member.  Following the noise there was a distinct clenching in his sac and at the knot as a pulse of seed burst from his length into her waiting mouth.  Another quick jerk from his body and another jet fired as the heaviest part of his sudden climax was over.  His body was tense and his fingers had buried themselves deep within her as his left leg twitched.  His breath, which was rapid pants, had sucked into a gasp as his body shook with pleasure.  Then as fast as the explosion came, his body began to calm.  The tension melting from his form.  His ears ticked back slightly, a little embarrassed at his eagerness and naivety got the best of him.

After the climax faded, whether she remained where she was or looked up, his fingers began to continue their exploration of her sex, diving in slow patterns as his member remained rather hard after his climax.  Wolves were known to be virile and could orgasm multiple times if needed or wanted.  He glanced down at her, the scent of her sex still flooding his nostrils, he was unable to escape it.  He was more interested to see how she would react, given what happened.

Kanen

Kanen

Kanen

Monthly Bump and added two smuttier stories:

-Fantasy Brothel
-Brotherly Love

Kanen

No new stories, but I added some notes.  Specifically looking for Partners with these capabilities:

• Post 3+ Paragraphs reliably.
  • Post once every 1-2 days.
  • Help drive a story.

Kanen

Monthly Bump, why not.  Still looking for active partners who can deliver at least 3 paragraphs per post.

Kanen

Kanen

Bumping after a small break.  Still looking for one more active RPer who is Furry friendly =)

Kanen

Kanen