Sailor Moon group RP Possibly MUL[NEED A SAILOR MERCURY!]

Started by Orochimaru, October 26, 2009, 01:52:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

I found an image on photobucket and just out of the blue said "Sailor Sluts" and that marked the beginning of a many hour thinking process. I am good With sailor moon RPs. If this gets a good number or a full roster I will make note that I will be a lone playing several evil villains here. Males of course. A simple plot I came up with is the lust crystal. A crystal buried deep in the heart crystals of living things. My character will like all other evils come to earth. This will happen 2 years after the sailor star saga. I do plan on making this long and drawn out before the real total sex happens. I do this to give it a backbone, but eventually all girls will end up with a transformation in the picture. Straight or les is up to you or both.

Here is the inspirational picture.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b199/metabucket/17.jpg
NOTE:This is how they will look after the lust crystals are activated.

Also, if you got any additional ideas or concerns feel free to put it here. Do whatever.

Characters needed: NOTE: You can have more then one character.
Sailor Moon/Serena: Niki315
Sailor Mars/Rei: Maleficent
Sailor Venus/Mina:Rachubka
Sailor Mercury/Amy:
Sailor Jupiter/Lita: Rachubka
Sailor Neptune: SirHakado
Sailor Saturn/Hotaru: Miku Lin
Sailor Uranus: Dirge
Sailor Pluto/Trista: Miku Lin
Sailor New Moon/Rini (much older version): KunoichiRogue5

Villians
-Me
-Hunter
-KunoichiRogue5 (female and futa)

Rachubka

Just showing some interest, I guess. Always had a liking of the Sailor Scouts since I practically grew up with them! Dibs on Mina when the time comes!

Oh, I also kind of fail to see what the transformation is... besides maybe a gloss or something. lol :S

Hunter

Quote from: Rachubka on October 26, 2009, 06:36:34 PM
Just showing some interest, I guess. Always had a liking of the Sailor Scouts since I practically grew up with them! Dibs on Mina when the time comes!

Oh, I also kind of fail to see what the transformation is... besides maybe a gloss or something. lol :S

The outfits are much more see through for one thing.  You don't normally see their leotards/panties nor a hint of nipples.

Rachubka

Oh. lol... guess I should work on my looking over the body as opposed to the the face deal. lol

Hunter

Quote from: Rachubka on October 26, 2009, 06:45:08 PM
Oh. lol... guess I should work on my looking over the body as opposed to the the face deal. lol

^_^  Don't worry, I'll be happy to take you by the ... hand ... and lead you along.   ;D

Orochimaru

Looks like theres interest. So, hunter. Are you gonna be a minion then?

Just for the record, it starts with the sailor star outfits.

Rachubka

Any sort of references for that? I haven't followed the series that much to really know the difference. :S

Orochimaru

It's the final series and it was not put in Dub. So, it's all subbed. So, it's Sailor stars. You can find it on wiki, but the series in on youtube. I can look it up for you.

Hunter

Quote from: Kenpachi Zaraki on October 26, 2009, 07:02:04 PM
Looks like theres interest. So, hunter. Are you gonna be a minion then?

Just for the record, it starts with the sailor star outfits.

Yup, gonna be a minion type.

Rachubka

Yeah... having trouble finding anything that's explicitly Sailor Stars. Might help if you had pictures and the like in your opening post to entice more people! Not that your inspirational picture isn't sufficient. :D

Orochimaru

Quote from: Rachubka on October 26, 2009, 07:21:23 PM
Yeah... having trouble finding anything that's explicitly Sailor Stars. Might help if you had pictures and the like in your opening post to entice more people! Not that your inspirational picture isn't sufficient. :D

Does this image help?

Rachubka

Oh, saw that one, but the differences are so small that I couldn't really tell one from the other. Well, aside from Sailor Moon, of course. Thanks!

Orochimaru

Do you still wish to see the saga?

BTW, there age is different. They are 16, but were my plot takes place is when they are 18 or slightly older if preferred.

Hunter

Quote from: Rachubka on October 26, 2009, 07:28:09 PM
Oh, saw that one, but the differences are so small that I couldn't really tell one from the other. Well, aside from Sailor Moon, of course. Thanks!

That's because Sailor Moon is a stage hog....
(*contemplates evil that he's going to enjoy doing to various senshi*)

Orochimaru

Quote from: Hunter on October 26, 2009, 07:56:39 PM
That's because Sailor Moon is a stage hog....
(*contemplates evil that he's going to enjoy doing to various senshi*)
If all goes well. You could do SO much, but it will be like all other seasons. Humans will be targeted so...LET LOOSE! >: D

Also, do you need any information? and know anyone else into sailor moon, by all means let them see this.

Hunter

Quote from: Kenpachi Zaraki on October 26, 2009, 07:59:08 PM
If all goes well. You could do SO much, but it will be like all other seasons. Humans will be targeted so...LET LOOSE! >: D

Also, do you need any information? and know anyone else into sailor moon, by all means let them see this.

Me?  I'm a Minako Fanboy, no additional information (aside from the AU background) required.

Rachubka

Just for the record, I put in my notice of interest BEFORE seeing your signature. :P

Orochimaru

Quote from: Hunter on October 26, 2009, 08:05:56 PM
Me?  I'm a Minako Fanboy, no additional information (aside from the AU background) required.

I am a Lita and Mina fanboy myself, but I cannot keep Rei or Amy out. So I assume you have seen all the seasons?

Rachubka: You can be more then one character if you like. Same to you hunter.

Still, what do you think is better hunter. We arrive by space ship or we are corrupted humans who were touched by galaxias evil power?

Hunter

Quote from: Kenpachi Zaraki on October 26, 2009, 08:21:14 PM
I am a Lita and Mina fanboy myself, but I cannot keep Rei or Amy out. So I assume you have seen all the seasons?

Rachubka: You can be more then one character if you like. Same to you hunter.

Still, what do you think is better hunter. We arrive by space ship or we are corrupted humans who were touched by galaxias evil power?

The second.  Easier to add in additional players if the need arises.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Hunter on October 26, 2009, 08:52:25 PM
The second.  Easier to add in additional players if the need arises.

Indeed, and it stays away from the cliche that seems to run common is Sailor moon. But then, how would we meet? Brothers? Friends? So many choices.

Hunter

Quote from: Kenpachi Zaraki on October 26, 2009, 08:55:01 PM
Indeed, and it stays away from the cliche that seems to run common is Sailor moon. But then, how would we meet? Brothers? Friends? So many choices.

How cliche would you like to be?  Evil characters can have their powers triggered spontaneously, by meeting a senshi (either powered up or in disguise), by hearing a certain word spoken, seeing a certain image, etc, etc, etc.

My preference would lean toward voluntary recruitment (a contract more or less), with the villains having the same ability to mask their 'true' forms just like the senshi.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Hunter on October 26, 2009, 08:57:48 PM
How cliche would you like to be?  Evil characters can have their powers triggered spontaneously, by meeting a senshi (either powered up or in disguise), by hearing a certain word spoken, seeing a certain image, etc, etc, etc.

My preference would lean toward voluntary recruitment (a contract more or less), with the villains having the same ability to mask their 'true' forms just like the senshi.

I am speaking of all if not most have come from someplace distant.

That's fine with voluntary recruitment. My character has already been chosen and he's more of an alchemist/magician combination. So he is in robes. I also choose a human form and they are nothing a like looks wise so I think that makes a great "mask" as you put it.